Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pontiac Woman Votes Two Years After Death

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Pontiac Woman Votes Two Years After Death

How is this possible?

http://www.wxyz.com/home/news/state/...rs-after-death

Voting records are raising questions amid an investigation into the discovery of a woman's mummified body in the garage of a suburban Detroit home.

Paula Logan has said the body found last Wednesday in Pontiac is that of Pia Farrenkopf, her sister. Authorities investigating the discovery haven't released her name, but they have said that the woman apparently died in 2008 at the age of 49.

The Detroit Free Press reports voting records show Farrenkopf as voting in the November 2010 gubernatorial election. Officials say, however, that it may represent an administrative error.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Officials say, however, that it may represent an administrative error.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

ugh...another special interest group candidates have to pander to...the mummy vote.

Does this happen thousands and thousands of times every election?

If voting ever really changed anything they wouldn't let us do it.

LOL - how cynical do you have to be to hear about a woman who was found dead in her garage, undiscovered for years, to immediately wonder if she voted? Of course, living in an environment where you find out that she actually did vote has a lot to do with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post

N. Korean leader enjoys 100% 'poll' win
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Dead people? Or just life challenged?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin Truth View Post
    On the contrary, the popular vote guarantees government expansion. The Seventeenth Amendment opened the flood gates to federal expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    LOL - how cynical do you have to be to hear about a woman who was found dead in her garage, undiscovered for years, to immediately wonder if she voted? Of course, living in an environment where you find out that she actually did vote has a lot to do with that.
    How cynical? The woman was in the garage dead for years and NO ONE ever knew. There is a lot of investigation going on about her story.
    Any place her name showed up since 2008 would be in question.

Actually, I wondered a great many things when I heard the story.
    Voting wasn't even one of them.. but it does not surprise me at all.

Sad that no one ever missed her.

And since she was never reported dead,, or missing. Who voted and how?
    Last edited by pcosmar; 03-11-2014 at 10:18 AM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    How cynical? The woman was in the garage dead for years and NO ONE ever knew. There is a lot of investigation going on about her story.
    Any place her name showed up since 2008 would be in question.

Actually, I wondered a great many things when I heard the story.
    Voting wasn't even one of them.. but it does not surprise me at all.

Sad that no one ever missed her.

Makes me think someone knew she was dead . Probably had some income coming in , that would explain the no report ......

I read about her. How can she be dead six years and no one know? It's very sad.

http://www.theburningplatform.com/20...ter-in-garage/

The cops said no mail piled up. It sure as hell would have at the post office. If my junk mail is any indication, it would have filled a room-from floor to ceiling-in six years.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Francis Underwood did it.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    I read about her. How can she be dead six years and no one know? It's very sad.

http://www.theburningplatform.com/20...ter-in-garage/

The cops said no mail piled up. It sure as hell would have at the post office. If my junk mail is any indication, it would have filled a room-from floor to ceiling-in six years.
    Somebody was getting the mail and probably paying the property tax.....

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    The story I read said that she had set up automated payments,, Till the money in the account ran out.. And the bank foreclosed.

The bank sent the contractor that found her.

Family didn't miss her. No friends missed her. No one.

That is sad.

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/in...opf_suspe.html
    Last edited by pcosmar; 03-11-2014 at 10:35 AM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I would check to see if she was drawing Social Security disability , then see if that was more than her automated payments and if there were any bank withdrawals not automated .

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If there was money coming out not automated , then you will find who did not report , picked up the mail and voted , I reckon .

Oh and a Facebook page has been created, and is asking questions.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mummi...46431972033608
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by erowe1 View Post
    Does this happen thousands and thousands of times every election?
    Used to in Philadelphia , Chicago , Cleveland , may still .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    From TBP link:

Bouchard, the county sheriff, said Friday that there were few outward signs of anything awry. Her mail didn’t pile up, since the post office was collecting it.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

My guess would be that she probably could vote as the polls were closing if a poll worker was in on it. Shill voter come in, poll worker randomly assigns her the identity of a no-show voter, and voila.

The story I read said that she had set up automated payments,, Till the money in the account ran out.. And the bank foreclosed.

The bank sent the contractor that found her.

Family didn't miss her. No friends missed her. No one.

That is sad.

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/in...opf_suspe.html
    That's what I aspire to.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    From TBP link:
    Wonder what they do with all of that ?

Thank goodness I have family . The thought of my junk mail , bills etc being collected @ a Post Office for years on end would disturb me in my death

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My guess would be that she probably could vote as the polls were closing if a poll worker was in on it. Shill voter come in, poll worker randomly assigns her the identity of a no-show voter, and voila.
    Some one (or several) would need to be involved.
    My Voting site knows my face but still require a picture ID. And a signature.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I cannot imagine not caring where my sister was for 6 years! Just horrified at the thought!
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!

Some one (or several) would need to be involved.
    My Voting site knows my face but still require a picture ID. And a signature.
    Sure, that's why I said a poll worker would need to be involved.

sounds like a conspiracy theory.

Actually, that IS a conspiracy theory.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

sounds like a conspiracy theory.

Actually, that IS a conspiracy theory.
    Technically it is, but rest assured I won't walk around darkly asserting that's how it actually happened after an investigation provides an alternate viable explanation. Nor will I begin scouring the internet for scraps of information to support that theory while discounting anything that doesn't support it as some other part of an ever-complicated global Rothshild Illuminati exercise involving the mind control of lizard people disguised as crisis actors.

To clarify - I just made that up, and I won't insist until the day that I die that it is absolutely the truth no matter how much evidence piles up to prove me wrong.

Can you have absentee ballots requested automatically? If so, it could have been a postal worker, yes?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast