Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: McCain calls for sanctions against Ukraine government

McCain calls for sanctions against Ukraine government

McCain calls for sanctions against Ukraine government

(CNN) - The city of Kiev is literally on fire and Sen. John McCain says as the situation escalates, the United States needs to be wary of an old foe.
    "Watch out for Vladimir Putin because he will try to make mischief because he believes that Ukraine is part of Russia," McCain told CNN's "The Lead with Jake Tapper."

"We have to side with the protesters and the power has to be dispersed from the hands of (Ukrainian President Viktor) Yanukovych, who changed the constitution and put virtually all power in the hands of the President," said McCain
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 02-19-2014 at 12:55 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm going to "UP" Michael Scheuer ONE on this... "Wherever there is trouble in the world, you can count on the CIA AND John McCain being in the middle of it.

Already heard, the cultural Marxists want to install a puppet figurehead celebrity named, Wladimir Klitschko, lead the Ukrainian blind and ignorant down the road of Communism-Slavery, heck, they're even going to throw in a celebrity New York City actress wife, Hayden Panettiere("Nashville" star and Lifetime movie regular) for Boobus to double down upon.

There's the game plan for the future of Ukraine... Sit back and see where Putin & company move their next chess piece.
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 02-19-2014 at 03:14 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    I'm going to "UP" Michael Scheuer ONE on this... "Wherever there is trouble in the world, you can count on the CIA AND John McCain being in the middle of it.

Already heard, the cultural Marxists want to install a puppet figurehead celebrity named, Wladimir Klitschko, lead the Ukrainian blind and ignorant down the road of Communism-Slavery, heck, they're even going to throw in a celebrity New York City actress wife for Boobus to double down upon.

There's the game plan for the future of Ukraine... Sit back and see what Putin & company move their chess piece.
    Sounds like your in favor of Ukraine joining the EU and NATO? well thats a surprise. Meanwhile NATO has created a fine job in Libya.

(I would take your Pro EU then?)

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Sounds like your in favor of Ukraine joining the EU and NATO? well thats a surprise. Meanwhile NATO has created a fine job in Libya.

(I would take your Pro EU then?)
    huh, I just presented the "West's" gameplan... I've never approved of covert ops in overthrowing nations and installing puppet leaders.

It's also no secret, black ops money funneled to Ukraine NGOs to stir up all this $#@! happening realtime... I'll go with the lesser of two evils, Putin... but he and Sergey Lavrov are still suffering butt hurt from that Libya goof... their UN abstention vote "bribe" when Obama and company gave the Ruskies a couple of Billion in Russian Hind helicopters orders for the Afghanistan military. How do you like that deal? Obama and Washington DC, using US taxpayer monies to buy Russian Hind helicopters, et al, to give to another country, in a backroom deal. Now there's your tax dollars at work!

They finally caught on in Syria... I'm sure Putin, Larov, & Medvedev aren't going to $#@! around this time... but you can see the US strategy, keep the Ruskies busy in the Ukraine, while the CIA/Mi5/et al, Double-Down on Syria.
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 02-19-2014 at 01:31 AM.

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

huh, I just presented the "West's" gameplan... I've never approved of covert ops in overthrowing nations and installing puppet leaders.

It's also no secret, black ops money funneled to Ukraine NGOs to stir up all this $#@! happening realtime... I'll go with the lesser of two evils, Putin... but he and Sergey Lavrov are still suffering butt hurt from that Libya goof... their UN abstention vote "bribe" when Obama and company gave the Ruskies a couple of Billion in Russian Hind helicopters orders for the Afghanistan military. How do you like that deal? Obama and Washington DC, using US taxpayer monies to buy Russian Hind helicopters, et al, to give to another country, in a backroom deal. Now there's your tax dollars at work!

They finally caught on in Syria... I'm sure Putin, Larov, & Medvedev aren't going to $#@! around this time... but you can see the US strategy, keep the Ruskies busy in the Ukraine, while the CIA/Mi5/et al, Double-Down on Syria.

Sorry for the Neg Rep i am just getting tired of seeing these manufactured protests while at the same time the real protests are also occurring in the Balkans.
    but you can see the US strategy, keep the Ruskies busy in the Ukraine, while the CIA/Mi5/et al, Double-Down on Syria.
    Your right about Syria, but i have feeling that the war in Syria its almost over.

no secret, black ops money funneled to Ukraine NGOs to stir up all this $#@! happening realtime...
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

$#@! McCain.

We all know that Russia, China, and Iran are the Real Targets.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Saw on Drudge this morning that the "protesters" lit-up the prosecutors office and all the files......

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Saw on Drudge this morning that the "protesters" lit-up the prosecutors office and all the files......
    Sounds wonderful. Let me know when it's time.

I assume your Pro EU then?

Russia needs to invade Ukraine and annex it. I agree with Russians who believe an independent Ukraine is a historical mistake. Same with Belarus.

I assume your Pro EU then?
    Anti-prosecutor....

It will be civil war before government is deposed. The government enjoy almost universal support in the east. Crimea already screaming separation and rejoining Russia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    It will be civil war before government is deposed. The government enjoy almost universal support in the east. Crimea already screaming separation and rejoining Russia.
    Crimea was wrongly separated from Russia by Khrushchev. It never should have been made a part of the Ukrainian SSR.

You right. I have not seen an ethnic Ukrainian in Crimea when I lived there. It's either Russians or tartar people (Russian gypsies?).
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Americans in general are jedi masters of blaming every other person.

Sorry for the Neg Rep
    Lol, no, you're not.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why does not John just shut the hell up ?

Got that right.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

lol

Imagine if the Ukraine declared war....oops, I mean put sanctions on the USA while occupy was getting their faces smashed in by our local peace keepers?
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

(CNN) - The city of Kiev is literally on fire and Sen. John McCain says as the situation escalates, the United States needs to be wary of an old foe.
    Is he talking about neocons and the MIC?

There is not a country on earth that "songbird" McCain doesn't want to sanction, bomb, or otherwise topple....
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    There is not a country on earth that "songbird" McCain doesn't want to sanction, bomb, or otherwise topple....
    Israel.
    Stop believing stupid things

I watched the bizarre live feed this am - Horrible situation - It looks like >2% are actors / provocateurs.

The others are mostly pawns in a sick game.

Sadly, I bet way over 50% had voted to join EU. That won't matter to Russia,
    abe lincoln knew what to do to his rebels too.

Maybe Russia just needs to take over the entire EU first, so they can then welcome Kiev "back in" from West...

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    Israel.
    Damn right, McCain doesn't make a move until his masters say so. BTW, recently, McCain, after show boating in Kiev, took a few shots at Russia and Putin. One instigating comment by Juan in response to the Aid Putin announced to the Ukraine, "Russia doesn't have of an economy, it's based on energy and if the price of oil drops, Russia will go BANKRUPT."

When McCain opens his mouth, you can count on US Foreign Intervention, under covert operations in progress... probably written by the CSIS, CFR, AEI, Wilson Center, Atlantic Council, etc, delivered to their prostitutes on Capital Hill to execute. I keep thinking of that veteran at John McCain's townhall meeting charging McCain with treason.

There's point where the US and sellouts like McCain will cause a World War because of forcing nations into economic starvation. But think about this CON MAN, John McCain for a second, McCain meets and negotiates with Terrorists in Egypt, Libya, and Syria. John McCain calls the TEA PARTY "Negative" but incites violence by the people in countries around the world. There's your globalist's puppet... it's beyond hypocrisy, it proves McCain is a control US Senator by special Interest domestically and foreign entanglements, TPTB provide cover in media and elections on treasonous John McCain.

Look at John McCain's operations over the past decade: Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Jordan, Tunisia, Georgia, Syria, Ukraine... also the secret Saudi deal offered to Russia on energy, etc, to leave Syria. Everywhere this clown shows up, destruction and death follows.

Like Lew Rockwell recently wrote about John McCain is just a mouthpiece/puppet for AIPAC. The Zionists want Syria and controlling the Oil pipelines and energy in the middle east. McCain and his masters have looked for vulnerabilities and basically declared a methodical geographical and Economic War on Russia... This also shows you who's truly dictating foreign policy and what makes America less safe and it's citizens less free. The "squeeze" is on Russia.

Senator John McCain: Russians deserve better than Putin

Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think at one point or another McCain has called for sanctions on every country in the world except the US and Israel. It's become predictable.

A foreign perspective...

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/opinion...bigger-pictureUkraine’s place in the bigger picture

Ukraine’s failure to sign the Association Agreement is being interpreted by many as a step away from membership in the European Union. This was Yanukovych’s real crime, and the recent protests are intended to put pressure on the administration to capitulate.

It is disturbing to see John McCain, a US senator and war hawk, rushing to Ukraine and cheering on crowds of protestors to revolt against their own government. Under no circumstances would the US allow a foreign politician a travel visa to fly over for the express purpose of inciting people to revolt against the White House but this is exactly what McCain is doing in Ukraine. Ukraine is one in a series of countries where McCain has inflamed hostilities with disastrous results. Recall that, just last year, he made an illegal trip to Syria to lend support to rebels who turned out to be criminals and terrorists, and in 2011 he was directly involved in policy-making that led to the destruction of Libya, a country that previously had the highest human development index in the region.
    Now that Ukraine has reached boiling point, McCain appears in group photographs, as usual with the most unsavoury elements, including outspoken right-wing neo-Nazis who play a major role in the protests.

It is now this land, which shares borders with Russia, which commands the closest attention of The Powers That Be in the US. Thus, it is worth examining recent events and their place in the bigger picture of international relations.

The present crisis in Ukraine does not have its basis in the fight for democracy, as McCain and his ilk proclaim.

On the contrary, the crisis in Ukraine has its basis not in questions of democracy but in the intense competition for markets following the Great Recession of 2008, and an imperial agenda to isolate and weaken Russia.
    Let us consider the sequence of events. In 2008, the Great Recession hit the world hard and shook US and European markets to the core. Unemployment reached staggering levels, banks and manufacturers suffered losses and were forced to either close down or merge to keep afloat, and the average consumer’s purchasing power plummeted. A study of history will show that, under such circumstances, countries frequently try to re-divide the world and its markets between them to salvage their own positions through wars of conquest. The Great Depressions of the previous century, for instance, were notably accompanied with the most devastating world wars. Thus, we see that in the interest of acquiring new markets, in just over a decade, enough wars have been waged and enough civil conflict has been imposed by the civilised west upon isolated countries to make the most barbaric medieval periods seem tame by comparison. Since 2008, two countries, Libya and Syria, have already fallen victim to the ravenous appetite of the great powers for acquiring markets. And now Ukraine is the latest arena for the international powers to do battle with each other.
    Look at what foreign intervention has done yet again... Any Questions?

Kiev: BEFORE & AFTER
    pic.twitter.com/blzD0dtq55

Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

What a mealy-mouthed, double-talking toad!

Occam's Banana: Americans deserve better than McCain

(No, wait ... on second thought, maybe they don't ...)
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Ever see Raising Arizona?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Protesters were videotaped with guns and snipers. As of 15:32 police officers were given firearms. Until today police officers were not armed with guns and rifles.
    at least 60 police officers and government employees were captured by protestors... it is presumed that police officers were sleeping;
    at least 42 dead.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    Protesters were videotaped with guns and snipers. As of 15:32 police officers were given firearms. Until today police officers were not armed with guns and rifles.
    at least 60 police officers and government employees were captured by protestors... it is presumed that police officers were sleeping;
    at least 42 dead.
    Heard this early this morning. McCain should be dealt with for his actions. If it were any of us doing this we would be under a jail if we were lucky but more likely droned. We certainly wouldn't be jetting all over the place to stir more crap. These psychos are going to drag us into a much larger conflict. Not gonna serve up my children for their wars.

Hollywood-thanks for the articles. As usual, I am totally in agreement with your position on the situation. Thanks for your posts!!! You save me some time in my research.
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast