Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New :60 RevPAC TV ad "Plastic Men"

New :60 RevPAC TV ad "Plastic Men"

After working on this for several weeks we're proud to present our first TV ad! A special thanks to RPF's own Gage for his great photos, Dr. Jones for a few video clips he allowed us to use, and Tarzan for ferreting out that great music. This ad was pure grassroots. So, without further ado.

Donate here if you would like to help get the ad aired in major primary states. If you would rather donate to the campaign, please do so. If you're maxed out, consider helping us get this thing broadcast to millions of people in Iowa, New Hampshire, and beyond. Since we're a SuperPAC we can accept a donation of any amount from individuals, businesses, or other organizations (must be a US citizen or a US-based business or org). So if anyone has wealthy friends who support Ron Paul show them the ad and send them our way!
    For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nice!

How is it being released? Just here for now, or is it being released as a video ad pending funding or what?
    Last edited by sailingaway; 09-11-2011 at 11:19 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Outstanding!!!
    Kuddos to the folks who put it all together!
    Last edited by Tarzan; 09-11-2011 at 11:22 PM.

I would love to see this on TV!
    Personal attacks are always the first sign of a failed argument.

I like this.
    "If a nation expects to be
    ignorant and free...
    it expects what never was
    and never will be."

nice.

I love the clips of Paul talking at the Straw Poll.

Love it!

Wow!!!
    Founder and leader of the militant wing of the Salvation Army.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow! Absolutely outstanding! It packs a helluva punch.

amount of $ we send to Rev. PAC = amount of airtime this ad gets.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Much better than the other version, I'm okay with the word "shill" here, I think most people out there would relate to politicians being "shills"
    “When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind.” -CS Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    Much better than the other version, I'm okay with the word "shill" here, I think most people out there would relate to politicians being "shills"
    Even then, "shill" is not a focal point. No way this ad causes any kind of "blowback" for the banker shill reference.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Posted to reddit here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/politics/com...ac_these_days/

The Perry getting in Paul's face pic was the highest rated submission to r/politics in the past month and 31st for past year. Paul's popularity on reddit is growing again, and reddit's audience is widening. Getting things like these to the front page of the sub, or the main page, is worth the effort.

LOVE the ad. Hilarious, yet informative. The information will stick in peoples' minds.

I like the ad. I think a lot of people like Mitt and Rick because they look like a president and nothing else. They need to be reminded that they are both liberal.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Amount: $100.00
    Credit Card Type:
    Card Number: **************
    Contributor Name: Eric Redfield
    Employer:
    Transaction Number: 01AF427D-CD8B-4A12-814A-219B5A7F847C
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

Quote Originally Posted by roho76 View Post
    Amount: $100.00
    Credit Card Type:
    Card Number: **************
    Contributor Name: Eric Redfield
    Employer:
    Transaction Number: 01AF427D-CD8B-4A12-814A-219B5A7F847C
    +rep

Alright, so who can find all the Easter eggs?

deleted
    Last edited by Sentinelrv; 09-11-2011 at 11:39 PM.

This ad answers all kind of questions, and address all kind of stereotypes. Apart from obvious things as Romneycare, mandate vaccination, bailouts, housing collapse and continuing wars, there is also part I find very interesting and very valuable. Part about "pretty boys", "rehearsed dancers" "plastic man" and "shill" put in a contrast to prophet, statesman, teacher and man of integrity. It was time for someone to finally adress "he looks presidental" and "he has best hair" sort of "qualities".

I love the fact that it makes fun of the media! I just couldn't stop laughing.

Also, if the superbomb really explodes, is it possible this could play nationally during one of the debates?

The ad is so aggressive. Thank you for making this.

Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I just watched it again and WOW WOW WOW. Good bye 2008. Hello 2012.

NOBP ≠ ABO

I love it!
    Go check out my vocal covers on Youtube. Thanks!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVdQYPR6lEo

The only qualm I have is that calling Perry a "Big-Pharma Tool" might go a step too far.
    "It is not enough these days to simply question authority. You must speak with it, too."
    -Taylor Mali

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men."
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    Alright, so who can find all the Easter eggs?
    Depends on what you define as "easter eggs." It's not like a video game where you have to pass through a solid wall to see a picture of the developer or anything like that. Nancy Pelosi wearing a Star Trek uniform with a Soviet hammer and sickle?

I just realized this might be the closest we ever come to getting a real man of honor into the oval office, I'm pumped up more than ever...go RP 2012!!!

incredible!

i like this ad more than any other previous RP ad

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast