Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Latest mass shooting again proves Ron Paul's blowback theory.

Latest mass shooting again proves Ron Paul's blowback theory.

At 2:19 from the shooter:

Oh American, people.

I'm not against you for being American.

I don't hate you because of your freedoms.

I hate you because because every day you are supporting, funding and committing crimes not only against Muslims but also humanity.

I am against evil and America, as a whole, has turned into a nation of evil. What I see from America is the supporting of Israel which is the invasion of Muslim countrie, I see invasion of many countries by its troops, I see cruise missiles, cluster bombs and UAV.

Hmmmm..

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why do you hate America?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Bring the troops home, end the endless wars, use them to secure OUR borders to keep revenge seeking jihadists and failed communists OUT.

"The talk must stop. We must secure our borders now. A nation without secure borders is no nation at all. It makes no sense to fight terrorists abroad when our own front door is left unlocked." - Ron Paul's Presidential Campaign 2008
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

We need to bring all our troops home & secure our southern border & we should stop Muslim Immigration into our country.
    Most Muslims cannot assimilate into western culture! Good example is europe!

Move along. Nothing to see here. Somebody lift up the rug so they can sweep this under.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Move along. Nothing to see here. Somebody lift up the rug so they can sweep this under.
    Bingo...doesn't fit the narrative.

Will be gone and forgotten in a day or two.

If the theory was correct, it would be the Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, Yemenis, Venezuelans, Russians doing most of the shooting. This one mass shooting could easily be considered an outlier. Also, as someone who believes 9/11 is an inside job, how can u say that Ron was right about blowback? he made his theory on the grounds that the Saudis attacked us when they did not. The neocon Zionists in our country attacked us and I can't remember the US being anything but accommodating to them.

Can't wait to see the medias spin on the shooters comments.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    If the theory was correct, it would be the Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, Yemenis, Venezuelans, Russians doing most of the shooting. This one mass shooting could easily be considered an outlier. Also, as someone who believes 9/11 is an inside job, how can u say that Ron was right about blowback? he made his theory on the grounds that the Saudis attacked us when they did not. The neocon Zionists in our country attacked us and I can't remember the US being anything but accommodating to them.
    No- Ron made his theory on us taking over Afghanistan & Iraq.

After the initial shock of 911 wore off, I am sure he knew exactly what was up. Even me as a kid knew something was suspicious with the 911 BS when troops didn't surround the US borders to stop further attacks. That told me immediately that TPTB were not afraid of more "terrorists" & that it was a ruse.

Ron telling the world that the PA was immediately signed in, with nobody reading it, confirmed my suspicions.
    Last edited by Ender; 12-08-2019 at 02:14 PM.
    There is no spoon.

When did we bomb Russia or Venezuela?

Also being a 9/11 truther and subscribing to the blowback theory are not mutually exclusive. Are you aware of the admitted facts behind the 1993 WTC bombing? Some of the terrorists were of the "blowback" variety whereas the man who made the bomb was an FBI informant.

Please watch:

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post

Also being a 9/11 truther and subscribing to the blowback theory are not mutually exclusive. Are you aware of the admitted facts behind the 1993 WTC bombing? Some of the terrorists were of the "blowback" variety whereas the man who made the bomb was an FBI informant.

Please watch:

Lets see, we have put painful sanctions of Venezuela and Russia which Ron believes is an act of war and with the case of Venezuela, we attack an embargo where we try to seize ships coming to their ports. That should cause some blow back from those countries if that is how it happens.

I just watched the clip and it seems like the FBI bombed the building.

Lets see, we have put painful sanctions of Venezuela and Russia which Ron believes is an act of war and with the case of Venezuela, we attack an embargo where we try to seize ships coming to their ports. That should cause some blow back from those countries if that is how it happens.
    That's a whole different level of provocation. We've had crippling sanctions on Iran for God knows how long. When's the last time an Iranian went on shooting rampage at a U.S. military base? But start actually bombing Iran and see what happens.

I just watched the clip and it seems like the FBI bombed the building.
    The FBI was most certainly involved. But not everyone involved was an FBI informant. That's why the informant said "I told you let me use harmless powder." His though was he wanted a sting operation. The FBI wanted a real bombing.

That's a whole different level of provocation. We've had crippling sanctions on Iran for God knows how long. When's the last time an Iranian went on shooting rampage at a U.S. military base? But start actually bombing Iran and see what happens.
    The point I am trying to make is this, if blowback exists the way Ron would like us to believe, we would have seen attacks from those countries I listed plus Iran, Sudan Cuba, Bolivia, Nicaragua etc etc but we don't. Btw, the US has never ever bombed Saudi Arabia or sanctioned them so why are they bombing us while nobody from any of those countries are attacking us.

The FBI was most certainly involved. But not everyone involved was an FBI informant. That's why the informant said "I told you let me use harmless powder." His though was he wanted a sting operation. The FBI wanted a real bombing.
    The fact that pasties exist doesn't prove the blowback theory. Hate to go against Ron but I have yet to see this evidence of blowback. The terrorist supporting Saudi govt most likely proving a patsy is not enough to make me a believer. Another possibility is that maybe the Saudis with their Wahhabi version of Islam is just prone to violence than any other group of people. They sent loads of fighters to attack Syria and Libya and they did nothing to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Bring the troops home, end the endless wars, use them to secure OUR borders to keep revenge seeking jihadists and failed communists OUT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    We need to bring all our troops home & secure our southern border & we should stop Muslim Immigration into our country.

This guy was not an immigrant. His presence on a military base has nothing to do with borders, wars, troop presence overseas, or Islam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

The point I am trying to make is this, if blowback exists the way Ron would like us to believe, we would have seen attacks from those countries I listed plus Iran, Sudan Cuba, Bolivia, Nicaragua etc etc but we don't. Btw, the US has never ever bombed Saudi Arabia or sanctioned them so why are they bombing us while nobody from any of those countries are attacking us.
    We haven't bombed Sudan since Clinton. We never bombed Cuba. We've not bombed Bolivia. We haven't bombed Nicaragua. Ron never said that every time we sanctioned a country the results = blowback. Straw man argument on your part. Saudi Arabia is the spiritual center of Sunni Islam. Saudis tend to see attacks on Sunni Islam as an attack on them.

The fact that pasties exist doesn't prove the blowback theory. Hate to go against Ron but I have yet to see this evidence of blowback.
    Try to keep up with your own argument. You claimed that I couldn't believe in blowback and that 9/11 was an inside job at the same time. The fact that there were patsies and a proven FBI informant in the same terror attack proves your counterclaim to be wrong.

The terrorist supporting Saudi govt most likely proving a patsy is not enough to make me a believer. Another possibility is that maybe the Saudis with their Wahhabi version of Islam is just prone to violence than any other group of people. They sent loads of fighters to attack Syria and Libya and they did nothing to them.
    Syria and Libya are fronts on the ongoing Shia/Sunni civil war that he have no business being involved in but we are anyway. And Syria and Libya were at peace prior to our interference in those countries. A now declassified document from the Obama era proves that the CIA knew that if we funded opposition groups in Syria to try to overthrow Assad the most likely result would be an Islamic State. Guess what happened? We got an Islamic State! Probably the best evidence of blowback ever in the history of the planet. And blowback simply means predicable result of U.S. policy.

Please read: https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...sis-syria-iraq

And also read: http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-cont...-version11.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

"The talk must stop. We must secure our borders now. A nation without secure borders is no nation at all. It makes no sense to fight terrorists abroad when our own front door is left unlocked." - Ron Paul's Presidential Campaign 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    This guy was not an immigrant. His presence on a military base has nothing to do with borders, wars, troop presence overseas, or Islam.
    True that he wasn't an immigrant. I wouldn't say his presence has nothing to do with wars. He was being trained as a part of our efforts to help the Saudis in their proxy war against Iran.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Deep state assets. Desperation mode. More false flags coming to try and change narrative

Exclamation Donnells Dancing Wahhabis - Blowback

Donnells peeps, Dancing Wahhabis of Saudi Israel.

You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

True that he wasn't an immigrant. I wouldn't say his presence has nothing to do with wars. He was being trained as a part of our efforts to help the Saudis in their proxy war against Iran.
    He's being trained because the training comes as part of the sales package when the US sells military equipment to a foreign country.

You could say that we are selling the Saudis equipment to help them against Iran, but I'm not sure that I believe that. Given the present administration, I believe that it's sales for sales' sake, purely to benefit the MIC and to line the pockets of the administration.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Didn't Reagan bomb Russia?

What was the motive at the other military base shooting this week? Was it blow-back as well? (speaking of already forgotten).

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...se/2617338001/

The shooter was a Navy petty officer who had been standing watch when he used a service weapon to kill two civilians and wounded a third, according to a Defense official who was not authorized to speak publicly because the attack is under investigation.

The shooter, identified as Gabriel Romero, had been facing non-judicial punishment for a minor offense and was considered a disgruntled sailor, the source said.

It is unclear if he knew the victims and what his motive was, the source said.

Rear Adm. Robert Chadwick, the commander of Navy Region Hawaii, said he didn’t know the motive behind Wednesday’s incident in which three civilian workers were shot.

Two of the victims died and the gunman killed himself.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 12-08-2019 at 04:10 PM.

We haven't bombed Sudan since Clinton. We never bombed Cuba. We've not bombed Bolivia. We haven't bombed Nicaragua. Ron never said that every time we sanctioned a country the results = blowback. Straw man argument on your part. Saudi Arabia is the spiritual center of Sunni Islam. Saudis tend to see attacks on Sunni Islam as an attack on them.

Try to keep up with your own argument. You claimed that I couldn't believe in blowback and that 9/11 was an inside job at the same time. The fact that there were patsies and a proven FBI informant in the same terror attack proves your counterclaim to be wrong.

Syria and Libya are fronts on the ongoing Shia/Sunni civil war that he have no business being involved in but we are anyway. And Syria and Libya were at peace prior to our interference in those countries. A now declassified document from the Obama era proves that the CIA knew that if we funded opposition groups in Syria to try to overthrow Assad the most likely result would be an Islamic State. Guess what happened? We got an Islamic State! Probably the best evidence of blowback ever in the history of the planet. And blowback simply means predicable result of U.S. policy.

Please read: https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...sis-syria-iraq

And also read: http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-cont...-version11.pdf
    Look at it this way, we have bombed, sanctioned, occupied, sponsored death squads in, embargoed those countries I listed and yet not one person from those countries have tried to commit a blow back attack on us. But we are to believe that Saudi Arabia who we have never bombed, sponsored death squads to kill innocent citizens, embargoed, sanctioned etc just happen to have 3+ incident of blowback from.

Also, I am not strawmanning Ron, you listen to him talk about blowback and he usually talks about US meddling in those countries as reason for blowback, we don't even have to bomb, sanction, embargo, sponsor death squads in, occupy to bring about blowback, just having military base in is big enough.. Well, we have been meddling in the affairs of so many countries and yet we see so few blowbacks and all from one country. Btw, add Serbia, North Korea, Vietnam, Germany...... to the countries that we should be seeing blowback from if it exists the way Ron talks about it.

I bring up Syria and Libya(add Yemen to the list) to show that the Saudis don't need a blowback excuse to attack and cause havoc in a nation. They just do it, so unless we start seeing attack from people not associated with Saudi wahhabi Islam, I am not gonna believe in the theory. Also seeing as the CIA invented and/or promoted the hell out of the theory makes me even more skeptical. The same CIA also believes climate change is the cause of the Syrian war

Sorry Drake but reality back me up on this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post

No, see, you're just not getting it. There is no evil in the world that has not been, is not now being, nor will be caused by those evil, evil immigrants. And, according to some at least, if you do not agree with this you obviously hate America and are acting in collusion with those evil, evil immigrants to turn Her into a communist hell hole.

And immigration hard liners wonder why some of us find their position just the tiniest bit unreasonable.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Look at it this way, we have bombed, sanctioned, occupied, sponsored death squads in, embargoed those countries I listed and yet not one person from those countries have tried to commit a blow back attack on us. But we are to believe that Saudi Arabia who we have never bombed, sponsored death squads to kill innocent citizens, embargoed, sanctioned etc just happen to have 3+ incident of blowback from.
    When did we bomb Cuba? I asked you that, you never answered the question, then you raise the claim again...and you claim you are acting in reality?

Also, I am not strawmanning Ron, you listen to him talk about blowback and he usually talks about US meddling in those countries as reason for blowback, we don't even have to bomb, sanction, embargo, sponsor death squads in, occupy to bring about blowback, just having military base in is big enough.. Well, we have been meddling in the affairs of so many countries and yet we see so few blowbacks and all from one country. Btw, add Serbia, North Korea, Vietnam, Germany...... to the countries that we should be seeing blowback from if it exists the way Ron talks about it.
    And why hasn't Iran attacked us? I mean if those evil mooselums are just sooooooo...violent.

I bring up Syria and Libya(add Yemen to the list) to show that the Saudis don't need a blowback excuse to attack and cause havoc in a nation.
    Except in th case of Syria and Libya WE FVCKING PARTNERED WITH SAUDI ARABIA TO DESTABILIZE THOSE COUNTRIES! So yes. There is blowback from the Saudis as a part of our joint terrorist actions with Saudi Arabia. We got the Saudis to partner with us to export jihad to Afghanistan for crying out loud. You don't think that has anything to do with our terrorist chickens coming home to roost? Nothing? Zilch? Nada?

And did you even bother reading the documents I gave you? You know, the ones that show the United States purposefully and actively encouraged the creation of ISIS? No....I am guessing you did not. It's far more convenient to just say "wahabi...wahabi...wahabi." Do you not think, at least for second, that if wahabis are so damn dangerous that it makes absolutely no sense to pay them to attack other countries? You mentioned Serbia. We paid wahabis to attack that country as well. Do you think there are no consequences ever to do things like that?

They just do it, so unless we start seeing attack from people not associated with Saudi wahhabi Islam, I am not gonna believe in the theory. Also seeing as the CIA invented and/or promoted the hell out of the theory makes me even more skeptical. The same CIA also believes climate change is the cause of the Syrian war

Sorry Drake but reality back me up on this.
    The reality of planet neocon perhaps.

Edit: And here's a non-wahabi, non-Muslim example of blowback. We trained the Mexico anti-drug commandos that became the brutal Mexican Los Zetas drug cartel that recently massacred a group of American Mormons for no apparent reason. Blowback? Naw. I'm sure these Catholic drug narco terrorists converted to wahabi Islam without telling anyone.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 12-08-2019 at 04:28 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ^^^THIS^^^
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    Deep state assets. Desperation mode. More false flags coming to try and change narrative
    That seems to happen often whenever the president says he wants troops to leave the Middle East.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

The feds stopped tracking the stays of Saudi visitors here several years ago after the Saudi embassy, along with the terrorist front group Council on American-Islamic Relations, protested to the Obama White House and State Department.https://t.co/Stzbu5y5mM
    — Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) December 8, 2019
    The Obama administration's "trusted traveler" program kicks the door open to thousands of young Saudi men who can now stay legally in the U.S. for five years on student and vocational visas. And they won’t be monitored while they’re here. https://t.co/Stzbu5y5mM
    Thanks to a little-known Obama administration deal with Riyadh, Saudi visitors now go to the front of the line & skip normal Homeland Security inspections. And federal authorities now share background checking & other pre-screening duties with the Saudis.https://t.co/Stzbu5y5mM
    2017: The Pentagon is playing with fire. It’s plain its Islamic soldier training has failed its goals & is not worth the security risk. It ought to cancel it before it inadvertently supplies the personnel & training for the next terrorist attack on US soilhttps://t.co/mbvUm1dikG
    Do any foreign Muslim soldiers DOD brings here for training have terrorist ties or sympathies? We really have no idea. That’s b/c vetting of enrollees is “limited” and the “processes for selecting personnel for training appear flawed,” the IG report warnedhttps://t.co/mbvUm1dikG
    — Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) December 7, 2019
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

The feds stopped tracking the stays of Saudi visitors here several years ago after the Saudi embassy, along with the terrorist front group Council on American-Islamic Relations, protested to the Obama White House and State Department.

The Obama administration's "trusted traveler" program kicks the door open to thousands of young Saudi men who can now stay legally in the U.S. for five years on student and vocational visas. And they won’t be monitored while they’re here.

Thanks to a little-known Obama administration deal with Riyadh, Saudi visitors now go to the front of the line & skip normal Homeland Security inspections. And federal authorities now share background checking & other pre-screening duties with the Saudis.
    Trusted traveler is a customs program, not an immigration program. It has no relation to visas or lengths of stay.

What does customs processing of Saudis have to do with this at all? Aside from, apparently, pretending that the presence of Saudi military officers on US military bases in 2019 is somehow Obama and Hillary's doing.

Do any foreign Muslim soldiers DOD brings here for training have terrorist ties or sympathies? We really have no idea. That’s b/c vetting of enrollees is “limited” and the “processes for selecting personnel for training appear flawed,” the IG report warnedhttps://t.co/mbvUm1dikG
    — Paul Sperry (@paulsperry_) December 7, 2019

2017: The Pentagon is playing with fire. It’s plain its Islamic soldier training has failed its goals & is not worth the security risk. It ought to cancel it before it inadvertently supplies the personnel & training for the next terrorist attack on US soil
    Sounds like something that the commander in chief is responsible for to me. That DOD IG report came out in 2017. Let's see... who would have been president then?

Who would have been president when fighters and pilot training was sold to the Saudis in record quantity and with much publicity?

Which president was it that crowed about how much money the Saudis were paying "us" for US military equipment?
    Pinochet is the model

Military base right?

Another victim disarmament zone.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

NVM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast