Thread: Season's Greetings from the Ron Paul Family

Season's Greetings from the Ron Paul Family

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A timeless classic!

I think that belongs on the front page by tomorrow - unless he comes out with another one!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Why didn't we get one like this for 2012 campaign?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."
    ~Ron Paul

RON PAUL
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

Quote Originally Posted by simplyjacy View Post
    I dunno. I think because some people were turned off by them, in 2007 there was this big deal about did the book cases behind Huckabee look like a cross and was it intentional.... and Ron was majorly in the mix in Iowa. He had other ads. He ran a new pro life one then, I think. There was a holiday one but I think it featured Rand.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by simplyjacy View Post
    How can you top the 2008 version?

Maybe a quick a dirty edit to 2012 and Photoshop in a LOL cat or two?

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    How can you top the 2008 version?

Maybe a quick a dirty edit to 2012 and Photoshop in a LOL cat or two?
    only ones I could find:

Last edited by sailingaway; 12-24-2012 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    only ones I could find:

After your post I went and took a look. Not many Ron Paul LOL cat images out there. Pretty sad really.

I did come across this video that helps make up for it. The caption under it says;

"My cat (Eli Katz) just can't get enough of Ron Paul for some reason. He growled at Michelle Bachmann, hissed at Mitt Romney, clawed my leg while New Gingrich was pontificating, barfed up a wet hairball at Herman Cain, and purred a bit while Jon Huntsman was being fairly reasonable. He licked under his tail during a Rick Santorum moment, napped during a Rick Perry brain freeze, and now this. Ron Paul. He just really seems captivated by some of Ron Paul's positions."

Cat Loves Ron Paul 2012

I'm pretty sure this Indian cat approves of Ron Paul's message.

Here's another Ron Paul cat.

Cat who loves Ron Paul wants to restore republic, touches Ron Paul's face

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The South Park one:

Last edited by compromise; 12-25-2012 at 08:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    I dunno. I think because some people were turned off by them, in 2007 there was this big deal about did the book cases behind Huckabee look like a cross and was it intentional.... and Ron was majorly in the mix in Iowa. He had other ads. He ran a new pro life one then, I think. There was a holiday one but I think it featured Rand.
    Now I remember the Rand greetings. I suppose in an election season, everything is criticized one way or the other.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."
    ~Ron Paul

RON PAUL
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION