Thread: The Official Thomas Massie Moneybomb Video!

Exclamation The Official Thomas Massie Moneybomb Video!

We have a tremendous opportunity to keep Ron Paul's legacy going by electing one of our own forum members, Thomas Massie, to the United States Congress.

Thomas is fighting in the primary for an open seat in a safely Republican district. That means if he wins the primary on May 22nd he will be the next U.S. congressman from Kentucky's 4th district!

Thomas is running against two big-government Republicans; he and one of them are neck-and-neck in fundraising.

If we provide Thomas with one last fundraising boost before next month's election, we will put a Ron Paul Forum member in the U.S Congress!

The moneybomb is scheduled for April 26th through April 28th. If you have a facebook, you can RSVP for the event here.

Please watch and spread the video and remember to donate to the moneybomb later this month.

Thomas has the right principles. There is no question in my mind about that. He will stand up for Liberty in Congress. Please join me in supporting him ------ Ron Paul
    Last edited by Jeremy; 04-16-2012 at 07:06 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    +1776
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

Count me in
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    - Jimi Hendrix

"If one rejects laissez faire on account of mans fallibility and moral weakness, one must for the same reason also reject every kind of government action."
    - Ludwig Von Mises, Planning for Freedom

Top notch! We can win if our moneybomb is HUGE. All of the other elements are there, we must come through on the financial end!

He was last night here. He was in chat room. Wish him luck.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    He was last night here. He was in chat room. Wish him luck.
    Yoda supports Massie apparently.

Awesome.

Slutter McGee

"Thomas [Massie] is the real deal.". -Ron Paul

If Ron Paul says you're the real deal, you're the real deal!

They reuploaded the video for some reason, but I fixed the post.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Outstanding!
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Quote Originally Posted by MRoCkEd View Post

We have a tremendous opportunity to keep Ron Paul's legacy going by electing one of our own forum members, Thomas Massie, to the United States Congress.

Thomas is fighting in the primary for an open seat in a safely Republican district. That means if he wins the primary on May 22nd he will be the next U.S. congressman from Kentucky's 4th district!

Thomas is running against two big-government Republicans; he and one of them are neck-and-neck in fundraising.

If we provide Thomas with one last fundraising boost before next month's election, we will put a Ron Paul Forum member in the U.S Congress!

The moneybomb is scheduled for April 26th through April 28th. If you have a facebook, you can RSVP for the event here.

Please watch and spread the video and remember to donate to the moneybomb later this month.
    Spread the word!

Why isn't there a grass roots produced video as well?

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFanNKy View Post
    Why isn't there a grass roots produced video as well?
    Because that takes time, effort, and a lot of available clips.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post
    Because that takes time, effort, and a lot of available clips.
    Too bad. I always prefer them to the overproduced kind.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFanNKy View Post
    Too bad. I always prefer them to the overproduced kind.
    Me too.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nice!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Banner is up!

Will look into him.
    "Corruptisima republica plurimae leges."

---- Tacitus

I love von Mises and Emma Watson

Our opponents are HOPING OUT LOUD that the Ron Paul network will fail to deliver for Thomas. They are literally laughing at us right now. DON'T YOU WANT TO SHUT THEIR MOUTHS?

I do.

We've had 467 views on this thread.

If we had 467 donations of $20.12, we would have $9396.04. WE NEED 10 TIMES THAT AT LEAST!

If 467 people donated $50.00, we would have $23350.00. We need 5 times that!