Thread: Illegal immigrants allowed to board commercial aircraft without ID

Exclamation Illegal immigrants allowed to board commercial aircraft without ID

I've seen this in a few places now, so I'm more inclined to believe it.

Hammering Airborne Serfs

Becky Akers

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog...irborne-serfs/

A hammer cannot mend torn cloth. If you rip your shirt, the fact that you’ve misplaced or broken your hammer is irrelevant.

Likewise, the TSA’s policies cannot and do not protect aviation.

So when someone breaks those rules, whether a passenger or the TSA itself, it doesn’t matter.

Yet even critics of the TSA often pretend otherwise.

To wit: “Illegal aliens are being allowed to fly on commercial airliners without valid identification, according to the National Border Patrol Council (NBPC). ‘The aliens who are getting released on their own recognizance are being allowed to board and travel commercial airliners by simply showing their Notice to Appear forms,’ NBPC’s Local 2455 Spokesman, Hector Garza, told Breitbart Texas.”

In case this doesn’t sufficiently alarm you, Garza glosses: “’This is not the CBP [Customs and Border Protection] or another federal agency renting or leasing an aircraft, these are the same planes that the American public uses for domestic travel … we are allowing [‘illegal aliens’] to travel commercially using paperwork that could easily be reproduced or manipulated on any home computer. The Notice to Appear form has no photo, anyone can make one and manipulate one. They do not have any security features, no watermark, nothing…”

Hmmm. If you’re sick of the TSA’s abuse and nonsense, try it. Print a “Notice to Appear” and head to the nearest aeronautical gulag. It’s not much of a victory over Our Rulers, but hey, we’ll take what we can get in these Stalinesque times.

Among the TSA’s many crimes is compelling serfs to show papers as if that somehow equates with security.

Aviation’s goons didn’t invent this lunacy, of course, nor do they monopolize it: virtually anything Leviathan controls, from our automotive lives to courthouses to the purchase of alcoholic elixirs, requires us to present ID.

And this hallmark of totalitarianism has spread from the public to private sector. Hotels, private office buildings, and retail stores now demand the same silly flashing of paper.

I often respond to such orders with, “OK, but first recite for me the names on the FBI’s ‘Ten Most Wanted List.’” I have yet to find any hotelier, rent-a-cop in a building’s lobby, or sales clerk who answers with more than a slack-jawed, uncomprehending stare. So what does glancing at my driver’s license do, other than insult me by implying that I’ve lied about who I am?

You needn’t take my word for it, though. Expert after expert proclaims the lack of any causation between identification and safety.

As David Mueller, who sent me the link to this sorry propaganda, says in his email, “The TSA says that the illegals can board planes WITHOUT identification. Shows you that the whole thing is security theater.”

Bingo.

TSA’s purpose is never protection.

Rather, like its parent bureaucracy, the Department of Homeland Security, it exists to teach us our place in the police-state.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post

Holy crap. Shocked, but never surprised.

Never underestimate the importance of teaching your kids right from wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Herp a derp fixed by Damian TV
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-13-2014 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

FTFY, it looks like it got posted as a Video, not an Image.

Get em while they're young and know no better.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

The TSA is just another government welfare program used to keep 56k welfare queens occupied while inflating employment numbers...

$7.39B in welfare expenditures for its budget this year alone!

[edit]

So this thread is all about one batch of welfare queens letting another batch break rules a third batch enacted....

At our expense!
    Last edited by tod evans; 07-13-2014 at 05:27 AM.

Everything the government does is turning out to be at our expense!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post

That's what I get for posting at 0300...thanks.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yet again we see the federal government passing laws that the federal government cannot obey and still function. Yet the federal government acts like it thinks we can function under those same laws.

Jesus said the law of God was made for man, man was not made to serve the law of God. Well, the federal government seems to think man was made to serve their law--and don't think the fact that we aren't any more able to do so than they are is any reason to doubt their laws.

In the immortal words of Charles Dickens, the law is a ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Yet again we see the federal government passing laws that the federal government cannot obey and still function. Yet the federal government acts like it thinks we can function under those same laws.

Jesus said the law of God was made for man, man was not made to serve the law of God. Well, the federal government seems to think man was made to serve their law--and don't think the fact that we aren't any more able to do so than they are is any reason to doubt their laws.

In the immortal words of Charles Dickens, the law is a ass.
    Your duty is to comply citizen, not question.

I coulda sworn that I saw something a little while back that ANYBODY is technically able to fly without an ID; they just make it difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post

Why is the doctored one of this so hard to find? Rep to anyone who can provide it.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I coulda sworn that I saw something a little while back that ANYBODY is technically able to fly without an ID; they just make it difficult.
    I'm pretty sure that loophole has been closed, but let me check, because you are right as I recall that was the case.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Acceptable IDs

http://www.tsa.gov/traveler-information/acceptable-ids

Adult passengers (18 and over) must show valid identification at the airport checkpoint in order to travel.

We understand passengers occasionally arrive at the airport without an ID, because of losing them or inadvertently leaving them at home. If this happens to you, it does not necessarily mean you won't be allowed to fly. If you are willing to provide additional information, we have other ways to confirm your identity, like using publicly available databases, so you can get to your destination.

If we clear you through this process, we may give you additional screening. If we can’t verify your identity, you may not be allowed to enter the screening checkpoint or board a plane.

Acceptable IDs for screening purposes include:

U.S. passport
    U.S. passport card
    DHS "Trusted Traveler" cards (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST)
    U.S. Military ID (active duty or retired military and their dependents, and DOD civilians)
    Permanent Resident Card
    Border Crossing Card
    DHS-designated enhanced driver's license
    U.S. driver's licenses or other state photo identity cards issued by Department of Motor Vehicles (or equivalent) for the sole purpose of identification.
    Native American Tribal Photo ID
    HSPD-12 PIV Card
    An airline or airport-issued ID (if issued under a TSA-approved security plan)
    Foreign government-issued passport
    Canadian provincial driver's license or Indian and Northern Affairs Canada (INAC) card
    Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC)
    Non-US/Canadian citizens are not required to carry their passports if they have documents issued by the U.S. government such as Permanent Resident Cards. Those who do not should be carrying their passports while visiting the U.S.

Note: A weapon permit is not an acceptable form of identification.
    Latest revision: 20 June 2014

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.