Thread: Ron Paul - As of January 4th, the Muzzle Has Been Removed!

Ron Paul - As of January 4th, the Muzzle Has Been Removed!

I just received this email from Ron Paul

You may not know this . . .

But for the past year, I was censored.

Believe it or not, federal rules governing former members of Congress for their first year after retirement limited my ability to mobilize Americans to advance liberty.

Every communication had to be carefully crafted, and often even double-checked by C4L’s lawyers, to make sure I didn't violate federal law.

But as of January 4th, the muzzle has been removed!

I'm now free to speak my mind.

And I've got BOLD plans for 2014 - starting with sending a loud-and-clear message to Congress.

I want to kick off 2014 by letting Congress know you and I are going to ramp up our efforts.

This is especially important to me as I watch pro-liberty members of Congress, such as my friends, Representatives Justin Amash and Thomas Massie, and my son, Senator Rand Paul, work to Audit the Fed, end NSA snooping and TSA groping, repeal ObamaCare, and cut government spending in all areas.

Just as I did when fighting these battles in Congress, Rand, Thomas, Justin, and their allies face tremendous opposition from statists in both parties.

And, just as it happened when I was in Congress, I know pressure from pro-liberty Americans can overcome the bipartisan, pro-Big Government D.C. establishment.

That's why Campaign for Liberty is launching a "Freedom Bomb" from January 13 to January 23 to celebrate the restrictions being lifted.

Our goal is to flood Congress with 200,000 "Defend Liberty Directives" letting EVERY legislator know the R3VOLUTION is alive and well.

As you'll see, whether it’s supporting Audit the Fed, repealing ObamaCare's Individual Mandate, defeating the Internet Tax Mandate, or stopping the statists' National ID scheme, your Directive demands your elected officials stand up and fight for our God-given liberties.

I'll give you the link to sign your Directive in just a moment, but first let me tell you why our "Freedom Bomb" is so important.

You see, when I retired from Congress, the statists cheered in relief.

They thought the largest "thorn in their side" was now gone.

Well, John, they figured wrong.

I’m determined to fight harder for liberty than ever before.

I want to let Congress know beyond a shadow of a doubt that, far from backing off, you and I are going to turn up the pressure in the fight for individual liberty.

But I'm counting on your help to make that happen.
    The Revolution Continues
    "Everyone who believes in freedom must work diligently for sound money, fully redeemable. Nothing else is compatible with the humanitarian goals of peace and prosperity." -- Ron Paul

Brother Jonathan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I received that too. Does anyone know about these federal rules that he was abiding by?

very excited to hear this..
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    I received that too. Does anyone know about these federal rules that he was abiding by?
    I was unaware of them. To quote Kotin "very excited to hear this.."

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

I did a quick search, but didn't find anything specifically related to federal rules censoring him that wasn't known about. They have rules in place about lobbying after leaving the Congress (1 year) and Senate (2 years).

That's all it is apparently:
    http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/...oor22_ST_N.htm

Now he can directly lobby Congress all he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    very excited to hear this..
    me too!!! this explains much! the forums have been quiet
    despite this being an election year that leads into a POTUS
    run year!!! i know i have been sitting back more as it is!!!

It would be awesome to see Ron on the college tour again. Kids climbing trees to hear the gospel - inspiring.

And the MSM might not be able to ignore/squash it a second time. We can only hope.

I read this as "give me your email address so that my cronies can hound you for money nonstop". I will support Ron's ideas, but I'm not donating another cent to Ron Paul $$Inc.$$

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    It would be awesome to see Ron on the college tour again. Kids climbing trees to hear the gospel - inspiring.

And the MSM might not be able to ignore/squash it a second time. We can only hope.
    Ron Paul college tour with the intentions to spread the message of liberty, and keep endorsing liberty-minded candidates with a Rand cameo in the states where Rand is competitive in 2015. This is literally the stuff dreams are made of since I plan to get DEEPLY involved in the YAL branch with the university I'm transferring to by then.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Vitus View Post
    I read this as "give me your email address so that my cronies can hound you for money nonstop".
    LOLz, if you are receiving this e-mail, then they already have your email address duh lolz

And besides, organizations need money to carry out their mission.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Does anyone know about these federal rules that he was abiding by?
    I am curious about this too.

Ron Paul will bring the young to life if campaigns for Rand......the establishment will $#@! their pants.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    I am curious about this too.
    I answered it above, but here it is again:
    http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/...oor22_ST_N.htm

Congressmen that retire/leave/get unelected, can't lobby Congress for a year after their last day in Congress basically.
    Senators can't lobby Congress for 2 years after leaving office.

Ron Paul left office on January 3, 2013. So January 4, 2014, was more than a year after he left. He could have said anything he wanted to us and the public, he just couldn't directly lobby Congress because of the law/rule.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by puppetmaster View Post
    Ron Paul will bring the young to life if campaigns for Rand......the establishment will $#@! their pants.
    this

Commence pants-$#@!ting, RNC. Ron Paul won't stop fighting for liberty until his heart stops. Hell, maybe we oughta add a few squares of toilet paper to each message sent to the Congresscritters.
    “The people of the various provinces are strictly forbidden to have in their possession any swords, bows, spears, firearms, or other type of arms. The possession of these elements makes difficult the collection of taxes and dues and tends to permit uprising, therefore, the heads of the provinces, official agents, and deputies are ordered to collect all weapons mentioned above and turn them over to the government.”

Toyotomi Hideyshi, Shogun, August 29, 1558

Quote Originally Posted by puppetmaster View Post
    No, they will not. Ron Paul will more likely have a terrible accident.

Theye may personally be candy-asses in that they have no guts to face an enemy directly, but make no mistake regarding the depths of their treachery where they are able to employ men with the guts to act materially as Theire agents. These people do not simply roll over; Theye have murdered countless millions over the past 100 years with zero compunction or hesitation. One more fly in the ointment poses no trouble there.

This is all theater. Ron Paul is tolerated because he poses no threat. He poses no threat because there is no critical mass to rebel in any materially significant way. There is no critical mass because Theye have been grandly successful in debasing the mean human animal such that when ordered to eat their own feces, they do so eagerly and with contented and happy smiles as they believe to be feasting on a great bounty of the finest fare. They believe they are free. They are become Borg and will kill to protect precisely that which destroys them.

This is what the rational man calls "hopeless". But if and when a man like Ron Paul manages to pose a threat past some threshold, he is neutralized. He suddenly gains the brand of media attention no man can fight; compromising story or photos suddenly become public; credibility is destroyed, or in the most severe cases, life is taken under some tragic circumstance. Men - especially good ones like Dr. Paul - never pose threats for long, and are soon forgotten by the mean wad of brutes whose will and whim Theye control with sufficient perfection to drive the world in the direction Theye desire. This is not genius - but mere position and the will to power at any cost. And the patience of a stone mason who, understanding what is required to build the temple, labors with endless faith, knowing that the great edifice will not be completed in his lifetime. He accepts this and goes on knowing his posterity in brotherhood will take up where he leaves off.

Faith, patience, dedication, knowledge, industry - when you have these, you have the world.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post

Theye may personally be candy-asses in that they have no guts to face an enemy directly, but make no mistake regarding the depths of their treachery where they are able to employ men with the guts to act materially as Theire agents. These people do not simply roll over; Theye have murdered countless millions over the past 100 years with zero compunction or hesitation. One more fly in the ointment poses no trouble there.

This is all theater. Ron Paul is tolerated because he poses no threat. He poses no threat because there is no critical mass to rebel in any materially significant way. There is no critical mass because Theye have been grandly successful in debasing the mean human animal such that when ordered to eat their own feces, they do so eagerly and with contented and happy smiles as they believe to be feasting on a great bounty of the finest fare. They believe they are free. They are become Borg and will kill to protect precisely that which destroys them.

This is what the rational man calls "hopeless". But if and when a man like Ron Paul manages to pose a threat past some threshold, he is neutralized. He suddenly gains the brand of media attention no man can fight; compromising story or photos suddenly become public; credibility is destroyed, or in the most severe cases, life is taken under some tragic circumstance. Men - especially good ones like Dr. Paul - never pose threats for long, and are soon forgotten by the mean wad of brutes whose will and whim Theye control with sufficient perfection to drive the world in the direction Theye desire. This is not genius - but mere position and the will to power at any cost. And the patience of a stone mason who, understanding what is required to build the temple, labors with endless faith, knowing that the great edifice will not be completed in his lifetime. He accepts this and goes on knowing his posterity in brotherhood will take up where he leaves off.

Faith, patience, dedication, knowledge, industry - when you have these, you have the world.
    Guess you aren't an X-files fan? When the obvious solution of just killing Mulder was brought up, CSM would always say, "why risk turning one man's religion into a crusade". In Ron's case I think that actually applies. He would just become a martyr and it would achieve the opposite. I strongly disagree with your premise that he is seen as posing no threat and that's why no such "accident" has occurred.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post

The first spark of a revolution would begin if something "foul" were to happen to Ron Paul. His following is bigger than people might know. It's only grown since 2012. Something happening to Ron Paul would only confirm what we already know and would be a sign that they tyrants have finally taken things too far.

Not donating until Bitcoin is accepted. A lot of other people feel the same way.

Integrate with Bitpay or Coinbase so it converts into worthless USD for you, then make a PR announcement.

I read this as "give me your email address so that my cronies can hound you for money nonstop". I will support Ron's ideas, but I'm not donating another cent to Ron Paul $$Inc.$$
    What a tool
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    What a tool
    Well I can agree that saying "never" might not be the right stance but it's not like even RPF is promoting this "Ron Paul Freedom Bomb" donation drive C4L is using this "Silencing" issue to promote.

I've received 6 emails from them about how Ron Paul was "silenced" for a year. It kinda is milking it. We all know he wasn't silenced. We've been watching him talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post

What happened to the college tour??????
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Amash (R) MI-3rd
    "Young people want a Republican Party that believes in limited government and economic freedom and individual liberty, but they want a party that also acts on it.”

THE FUTURE OF THE GOP = R[∃vo˩]ution 2.0: Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by NOVALibertarian View Post
    First they ignore you= Ron Paul, 2007-2008
    Then they laugh at you= Ron Paul, 2012
    Then they fight you= Rand Paul, 2014-2015
    And then you win= Rand Paul, November 8th, 2016