Thread: Voting - Whither Social Security? - Birthright Citizenship - The Worst Tax - #AskRonPaul

Voting - Whither Social Security? - Birthright Citizenship - The Worst Tax - #AskRonPaul

Voting - Whither Social Security? - Birthright Citizenship - The Worst Tax - #AskRonPaul

Should we even bother to vote with the duopoly serving up the same stale dish each two years? How should the immigration "crisis" be handled? Troops on the border? End birthright citizenship? Is income tax such a bad thing? Ron Paul takes viewer questions in today's Liberty Report.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

Should we even bother to vote with the duopoly serving up the same stale dish each two years? How should the immigration "crisis" be handled? Troops on the border? End birthright citizenship? Is income tax such a bad thing? Ron Paul takes viewer questions in today's Liberty Report.
    Yes, with the understanding that voting in itself is not nearly sufficient.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

"...what we have today is a two party system. I think it's tragic. I think the two parties are exactly alike and when people ask me about this I say 'You know I'm waiting, they say "we need to solve this problem, we need a third party." I say no I think what we need is a second party.' " - Ron Paul

"The voting, the voting is a tricky question because, uh, people who tell me 'It's not worth it. I'm not gonna go vote.' you know this sort of thing. I respect them for that because they're not voting for the right reason. ... But then the other answer is wrong, 'You've been involved. You've been working hard to get elected.' I did and when I was doing that I was not trying to be a part of the system as much as using the system to promote something I believed in." - Ron Paul
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul