Thread: Have you seen Ron Paul's new video about the National ID card being buried in immigration

Have you seen Ron Paul's new video about the National ID card being buried in immigration

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Front page?
    "We live in an age where things change rather rapidly, whether politically or economically and certainly in foreign policy things change, so this whole ball game can change rather rapidly.” ― Ron Paul

edit.... I was going to but I can't embed it... I guess I can front page the link....
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

they really need a youtube channel so we can embed stuff. Otherwise people make mirrors and their links to their petitions and all that don't get spread around.

How do you mean you couldnt embed it?

P.s.

This video is unlisted. Only the one with a link can see it.

Do they want it being spread?
    Last edited by Barrex; 05-17-2013 at 01:12 PM.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TaftFan View Post
    Where in the bill is it?
    don't know. If it were me I'd call the bill up on Thomas and do control f search for 'facial recognition' or 'biometric'

In NDAA 2012 to find the indefinite detention of American citizens by military without due process and including ability to transfer them out of country to Gitmo or wherever, you had to do control f search for 1021 (the section number) the section doesn't show in the index, giving the appearance it was deleted in a final version. The immediately following section 1022 is similar but contains an exception for American citizens and the tea party analysts decided that meant 1021 didn't exist, from their analysis of it, which Lee unfortunately picked up.

Control search in the text, short of reading the whole thing (which I havent done this time, because there is so much wrong with this I just oppose the whole thing) is the only way to go.

Here's the link to the bill (PDF) -- Search "Photo Tool." Having problems with the cut-and-paste since all lines are numbered.

http://www.judiciary.senate.gov/legi...313redline.pdf

Found the PDF link above in this Wired article:

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/201...form-dossiers/
    "We live in an age where things change rather rapidly, whether politically or economically and certainly in foreign policy things change, so this whole ball game can change rather rapidly.” ― Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In California you already can't smile for your picture, I'm sure that is why. CA has been using real id since Schwartzenneger whose name I'm not going to bother trying to remember how to spell.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    don't know. If it were me I'd call the bill up on Thomas and do control f search for 'facial recognition' or 'biometric'
    I think this might be key and the reason Ron Paul says it's "hidden" in the bill:

The Secretary shall develop, after publication in the Federal Register and an opportunity for public comment, specific and effective additional security measures to adequately verify the identity of an individual whose identity may not be verified using the photo tool described in clause (iii). Such additional security measures (aa) shall be kept up to date with technological advances; and (bb) shall provide a means of identity authentication in a manner that provides a high level of certainty as to the identity of such individual,

Add - This is so disturbing to be because everyone is so distracted with the WH "scandals" that this is probably going to breeze right through. I wish we could get this info more widely distributed, but this is my only real means of sharing info. :\
    Last edited by No1butPaul; 05-18-2013 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by No1butPaul View Post
    I think this might be key and the reason Ron Paul says it's "hidden" in the bill:
    that's even worse because technology including drones and everything else will be arguably MANDATED by that.