Thread: Tillerson Threatens Iran: 'The Great Destabilizer'?

Tillerson Threatens Iran: 'The Great Destabilizer'?

Tillerson Threatens Iran: 'The Great Destabilizer'?

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson openly threatened Iran yesterday, accusing the country of sending troops to fight in Syria and of destabilizing the region. He vowed that the US would solve the Iran problem and not leave it to the next US Administration. Another war?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Everyone on the forum needs to watch this.
    There is no spoon.

How many countries has Iran invaded since the Iranian revolution? Oh that's right. None.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    How many countries has Iran invaded since the Iranian revolution? Oh that's right. None.
    Yep.

And their "revolution" was the horrendous act of taking their country back from the US/Brit coup, who took out their democratically elected PM and installed the nasty Shaw - all over Big Oil.
    There is no spoon.

The dishonest propaganda being thrown out about Iran these days is insane. Hannity was broadcasting from Israel, and it was non-stop war-mongering. They can't let this opportunity pass to unite with the nice Salafi Sunni regimes like Saudi Arabia and ISIS, to go against the evil "greatest state-sponsor of terrorism" Shiite's in Iran (that aren't involved in the radical Salafi terrorism). They act like Iran is the Roman Empire, ready to swallow the world.

The way they can go from talking about radical Islamic terrorist attacks in Europe and the US (Salafi Sunnis), and then in the next sentence pretend, infer and lie that the source is Shiite Iran is nothing short of amazing. They have no shame.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 04-21-2017 at 11:12 AM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The dishonest propaganda being thrown out about Iran these days is insane. Hannity was broadcasting from Israel, and it was non-stop war-mongering. They can't let this opportunity pass to unite with the nice Salafi Shiite regimes like Saudi Arabia and ISIS, to go against the evil "greatest state-sponsor of terrorism" Sunni's in Iran (that aren't involved in the radical Salafi terrorism). They act like Iran is the Roman Empire, ready to swallow the world.

The way they can go from talking about radical Islamic terrorist attacks in Europe and the US (Salafi Shiites), and then in the next sentence pretend, infer and lie that the source is Sunni Iran is nothing short of amazing. They have no shame.
    Good analysis. I'm out of rep. But for the record the Saudis are the Sunnis and the Iranians are the Shiites.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

At 10:40 Daniel mentions the elephant in the room. It's about Israel. It's kind of funny how everyone leaves that as a hushed sidebar, but really, hostility towards Iran, Syria, North Korea are all based in a paranoid obsession with protecting Israel. It's the Israel-first mentality, which is understandable for Israelis (where debate is more open on the subject of war and security, and not as paranoid as US neoconservatives), but in the US, it puts US interests in the back seat, along with US lives and taxpayer money. In the MSM, it is often stated fairly plainly, but once again, kind of as a sidebar (i.e. long conversation about the evil of NK or Iran, concluded at the end with "and they are a threat to Israel").

All you need to know about Trump's position on Iran:

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Good analysis. I'm out of rep. But for the record the Saudis are the Sunnis and the Iranians are the Shiites.
    Corrected. I usually keep that straight. They go back and forth on who they demonize so often, it's hard to keep them apart. And I did try to make sure I had that correct before I posted, and found that almost no news articles make the distinction. That blurring is probably intentional.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bumping this for importance.
    There is no spoon.