Thread: New Supporter made VIDEO 'Ron Paul Revolution defined'

New Supporter made VIDEO 'Ron Paul Revolution defined'

A friend of mine made some Ron Paul videos and I think this one is the best.

sorry i couldnt find an appropriate sub-section for the video so I put it here.

The maker of this video youtube account is http://www.youtube.com/user/donnjx2 he really makes terrific videos.
    check him out
    Last edited by Ben95; 02-21-2012 at 04:30 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    this is great. I just saw it on twitter and searched to see if it had already been posted. Front page.

And welcome to the forums!
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

I approve of this message.
    Terminus tela viaticus!

First saw it on the main page, excellent job of your friend piecing it together!

it was posted before. It was also put up on RonPaulFlix.com a few weeks ago. Great video and song.

Quote Originally Posted by Fermli View Post
    it was posted before. It was also put up on RonPaulFlix.com a few weeks ago. Great video and song.
    yeah, this is the 'before' post. I found it when I searched to see if it was already on here.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

This is definitely my favorite RP compilation video.

2nd awesome video I've seen posted in the Grassroots section tonight!
    "WE..as a group NOW have a greater moral responsibility to act than those who live in ignorance. Once you become knowledgeable you have an obligation to do something about it." Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    now thats a slick mix track and a very well put together video. +1000 for the mixdown track

Quote Originally Posted by Ben95 View Post
    A friend of mine made some Ron Paul videos and I think this one is the best.

sorry i couldnt find an appropriate sub-section for the video so I put it here.
    awesome job!! had me watching from beginning to end!! bravo!! glad to see more video producers join the revolution!!! welcome!

+ reppage and welcome. Get your friend to join in this thread!

thanks guys, i am just trying to spread the message of liberty!

Excellent video! Perfectly sums up this election, and it even points out Ron Paul's stance against NDAA!

Very good video indeed! Thanks for posting and tell your friend "thumbs up!"

Does anyone know where the SWAT team clip came from or what incident that was?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.