Thread: Ron Paul on Fox Business w/ Kennedy 2/4

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My favorites on FOX are Kennedy, Eric Boling and Tucker Carlson. Kennedy is ready for Ron to jump back in to the race under the Libertarian party. Is it too late?

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    I would guess that the good doctor is telling the truth. Rand simply did not get enough votes to continue in any meaningful fashion. At least he can continue in the senate if he does not get derailed in that election.
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Darn it. Ron Paul 2016 !!!

Isn't it amazing how after guys like Ron and Rand are really no more a of a direct threat, the MSM entertains all their wacky ideas and encourages them to keep pressing forward.

She did kind of catch herself at the end when he started making too much sense and then had to say "buh by".
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Isn't it amazing how after guys like Ron and Rand are really no more a of a direct threat, the MSM entertains all their wacky ideas and encourages them to keep pressing forward.

She did kind of catch herself at the end when he started making too much sense and then had to say "buh by".
    Yeah I don't like her. She's a wolf dressed as a sheep. Just another mouthpiece of the establishment. They are easy to spot. Just wait until election season and see how they change..
    "I am a bird"

Can we have 1 last Ron Paul for POTUS MoneyBomb ? He said in the video he doesn't want to worry about money.

He doesn't have to worry ya know. We can muster up something BIG in 24 hours ... gezzz lol

Just one. See what we can do. How about April 15. Pennsylvania counts write-in during primary. Maybe we can win some states. HaHa seriously. We can start a while by making sure America knows the deadline to register to vote in the primaries. :/

Come-on. PLEASE !!!!
    "Never Miss a Good Chance to Shut up"

Where's REVPAC ? LOL
    "Never Miss a Good Chance to Shut up"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As much as I admire Dr. Paul, I disagree with him here.

Good video, though. Thanks!

Are we allowed to post videos from that channel here?