Thread: Ron Paul's Message of Liberty (New Video, Promote and Share)

Ron Paul's Message of Liberty (New Video, Promote and Share)

Produced by one of RPF's own, Massachusetts.

One view when I clicked on it.

Needs to go viral.

I encourage everyone to watch and share, and give thanks to Mass. for the time he took compiling these statements.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Huzzah!

Thanks KC!
    SUPPORT LIBERTY IN 2016

This video is "unlisted" and can only be seen by those that have the link.

Why? It's very good!

Wow, I love that man.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Quote Originally Posted by Massachusetts View Post
    Thanks KC!
    Have some +Rep comrade! You've definitely earned it with this video!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Bump.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Amazing video. I miss those days already. If I learned anything, it is to not put my full faith in politics or in one man. I think we have an obligation to change the hearts and minds on the local level that is where the change comes from.

I love his message. It's amazing how one man can say a few words that make you start to think & want to research & learn as much as you can.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.