Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Syria Gas Attack: Assad's Doing...Or False Flag?

Syria Gas Attack: Assad's Doing...Or False Flag?

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Related: the neoconservati..., err, Nikki Haley response.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Wow, its legal to talk about conspiracy theories now? Next thing you know, someone will claim the Russians hacked the election or Obama was snooping on us.
    Knowledge is Liberty!

Obviously Assad personally ordered this because it helps him so much.

where was this gas being kept?... and its hard to believe Assad didn't know it was in his control and in his country, or was this gas brought in by camel from a Russian stockpile?..

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    where was this gas being kept?... and its hard to believe Assad didn't know it was in his control and in his country, or was this gas brought in by camel from a Russian stockpile?..
    Obviously he was keeping it safe, to use when things were looking up for him.
    "The Patriarch"

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Galileo Galilei View Post
    Wow, its legal to talk about conspiracy theories now? Next thing you know, someone will claim the Russians hacked the election or Obama was snooping on us.
    9/11 was an inside job.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

"The Patriarch"

I am sure they also totally told the truth about WWII and Hitler. If anything, they minimized the atrocities of Hitler because we all know that progressive Roosevelt was such a peacenik non interventionist

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Trump again shows that he's on all sides of every issue.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Obviously he was keeping it safe, to use when things were looking up for him.
    Exactly! Makes perfect sense - when making rapid gains on Washington's "moderate" terrorists Al Qaeda rebels who are about to be eliminated , just go ahead and use some poison gas on civilians to give Washington a pretext for outrage and more intervention. Makes absolutely perfect sense.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I am sure they also totally told the truth about WWII and Hitler. If anything, they minimized the atrocities of Hitler because we all know that progressive Roosevelt was such a peacenik non interventionist
    We didn't declare war over Hitler. We declared war over Japan. The evidence suggests that FDR knew the Pearl Harbor attack was coming. Winston Churchill most certainly knew. And if we had stayed out of World War I, Hitler most likely never would have risen to power. Thanks Woodrow Wilson for making the world safe for dictatorships and giving us the war to start all wars.

Isn't it funny, all the selective outrage. The same folks who were fine with Madeline Albright's contention that the sacrifice of 500,000 children was worth the price of useless sanctions against Saddam Hussein. The same folks who went totally silent when it was determined the prior gas attack was perpetrated by Washington rebels. The same folks that still defend the terrorist acts of detonating nuclear bombs in the middle of cities, deliberately targeting civilian populations (Nagasaki and Hiroshima). And the list goes on and on.

Oh the selective fake outrage. Whip up some feigned outrage when it suits our desire to overthrow nations, install puppets, make war.

the real question we all need to ask ourselves...do you support using chemical and biologic weapons on civilians?...by anyone?..

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Isn't it funny, all the selective outrage. The same folks who were fine with Madeline Albright's contention that the sacrifice of 500,000 children was worth the price of useless sanctions against Saddam Hussein. The same folks who went totally silent when it was determined the prior gas attack was perpetrated by Washington rebels. The same folks that still defend the terrorist acts of detonating nuclear bombs in the middle of cities, deliberately targeting civilian populations (Nagasaki and Hiroshima). And the list goes on and on.

Oh the selective fake outrage. Whip up some feigned outrage when it suits our desire to overthrow nations, install puppets, make war.
    I agree.

the real question we all need to ask ourselves...do you support using chemical and biologic weapons on civilians?...by anyone?..
    Do you support the use of sanctions as weapons which caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Iraqi children?

Seriously, dead is dead. When we pushed for a ban on chemicals weapons, Arab countries said "Sure....as long as there is a ban on using nuclear weapons too." Why? Because Israel has nukes. Why are chemical weapons worse than nukes? Biological weapons I can see. Don't want a worldwide pandemic. (Though that can't happen with anthrax.) But why should chemical weapons be seen as worse than nukes? In fact, why are they worse than conventional bombs and landmines? We still use landmines. One hundred years from now some Iraqi or Afghani child might be killed by a landmine we placed there years ago. Why is that okay?

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    We didn't declare war over Hitler. We declared war over Japan. The evidence suggests that FDR knew the Pearl Harbor attack was coming. Winston Churchill most certainly knew. And if we had stayed out of World War I, Hitler most likely never would have risen to power. Thanks Woodrow Wilson for making the world safe for dictatorships and giving us the war to start all wars.
    The US also declared war on Germany/Hitler but the history books would like you to believe that Germany out of the blues foolishly declared war on the US first just so it would have more front and more powerful adversaries to battle.

Anyway, I was also talking about the lies that was propagated by the victors after the war ended, the lie most people would dare not question for fears of being labeled a racist. I think hollywood makes a couple of movie every year to reinforce said lie. You know what I am talking about?

Depends, if I had a foreign backed army who has come into my country to take it over and after failing to repel them with conventional weapons, I would not hesitate to attack said foreign army and the civilian population that supports them with chemical and biological weapon if I believed it would lead to the end of the conflict. The silly part about this argument is that why everybody is outraged by the use of chemical and biological weapons, conventional weapons are leaving million more people to die and suffer and destroying the infrastructure that would sustain the lucky ones who survived.

For me, the chemical and biological weapons would come out flying asap if I believed that they would implement strict sharia law and kill off ethnic minorities in the country after they take over. "Extreme" violence can be used for Good - V in V for vendetta.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    The US also declared war on Germany/Hitler but the history books would like you to believe that Germany out of the blues foolishly declared war on the US first just so it would have more front and more powerful adversaries to battle.

Anyway, I was also talking about the lies that was propagated by the victors after the war ended, the lie most people would dare not question for fears of being labeled a racist. I think hollywood makes a couple of movie every year to reinforce said lie. You know what I am talking about?
    Yeah I'm aware. Wasn't trying to be argumentative, just throwing some more factoids out there. It's interesting that the West allied with Stalin over Hitler, but the Finns had to go with Hitler over Stalin because Stalin invaded them without provocation the same way Hitler invaded Poland without provocation. Incidentally only four Jews are known to have been killed in Finland during that period. Compare that to "ally" France.

Yeah I'm aware. Wasn't trying to be argumentative, just throwing some more factoids out there. It's interesting that the West allied with Stalin over Hitler, but the Finns had to go with Hitler over Stalin because Stalin invaded them without provocation the same way Hitler invaded Poland without provocation. Incidentally only four Jews are known to have been killed in Finland during that period. Compare that to "ally" France.
    Exactly and after the war, Poland was still occupied not by Germany obviously but by the Soviets. The so called liberators forgot their purpose of the war and at the end, they came up with a different reason why they should have acted sooner.

My POV, exactly.

It also seems that FDR drove the Japs into war with oil sanctions, with full knowledge that they would have to attack. Both WW I & II were to serve the MIC, it was never about "freedom."

There is also some thoughts that much of what we hear about Hitler was lying propaganda (shocker) and that when General Patten took over Germany he said as much. Unfortunately Patten died in a mysterious car accident not long after his statements.
    There is no spoon.

Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Front page please.........

Wow. Front page of Breitbart.

Ron Paul: ‘Zero Chance’ Assad Behind Syria Chemical Weapons Attack
    http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/...eapons-attack/
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

A good letter posted to LRC "Act Now for Peace".

"Our country has just attacked a nation, Syria, that did nothing to us. It is raw blatant aggression. ... Today’s fateful missile attack by the US could easily lead to a nuclear confrontation with Russia and China in a matter of weeks, days or even hours. The die is cast. Time is short.

There is no hard evidence that Syrian president Assad ordered a chemical attack on his own people. ... it appears the toxic release and tragic deaths occurred when the Syrian Air Force bombed an al-Qaeda weapons facility in Idlib province. If this is correct, the toxic release was inadvertent, a tragedy of war. Al Qaeda terrorists have controlled Idlib for most of the war. Although the US government often describes them as moderates, they have beheaded journalists, desecrated Christian churches and murdered non-Muslim civilians.

Syria gave up its chemical weapons in 2013 thanks to effective Russian diplomacy. ... that diplomacy saved the US from becoming militarily involved in Syria ...

It is known that al-Qaeda rebels in Syria acquired chemical weapons as a result of the destruction of Libya orchestrated by the warmonger Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. Ghadaffi had chemical stockpiles and these “got away” after the US toppled his government. From Libya, there was an arms pipeline to al Qaeda-associated groups in Syria. The arms included chemical precursors. Thus, US aggression against Libya was largely responsible for the proliferation of chemical weapons across the region. This is the context for the latest tragedy.

Unfortunately, the American people are in the dark about all of this; because outside the Internet there is no independent media left in our country ... Today, nearly all of the US media is controlled by the military industrial complex,... So, it comes down to us. We the people are the last resort, the last line of defense, the last chance for peace. Without immediate action by us, escalating events may soon result in the unthinkable .."

Cui Bono?

Who benefits. Syria had turned the tide after 6 years of war. They elimination of the foreign back rebels was imminent and inevitable. This was on the eve of the peace talks to end it. Is t more likely Assad would gas his own people? or that a rebel stockpile happened to get hit?

Who would benefit from this?
    Who is trying to exploit with an immediate rush to judgment without evidence or investigation or even UN approval?

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Wow. Front page of Breitbart.

Ron Paul: ‘Zero Chance’ Assad Behind Syria Chemical Weapons Attack

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/...eapons-attack/
    Hmmmmm....Steve Bannon gets kicked off of the NSC....an obvious false flag happens....Ron Paul yells "false flag" louder than Alex Jones who says he supports this intervention, though he admits it is a false flag, because....China , Steve Bannon's outfit Breitbart makes Ron Paul's pronouncement front page......connection?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast