Thread: Republican presidential candidate Paul stresses foreign policy

Republican presidential candidate Paul stresses foreign policy

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nothing to see here......

The Grinch spoke to 70 people in Ill.

Yea but if we could just get each of those audience members to donate, even $20 or so, to the campaign.

Of course more voting would help too.

But still, no one else can get young people interested in politics like Ron Paul, and that has to be worth something, right?
    Ron Paul: He irritates more idiots in fewer words than any American politician ever.

NO MORE LIARS! Ron Paul 2012

Man, I wish I was still a student, I live in Chicago and keep hoping he'll come to the loop to speak

I love my Alma Mater. Go Illini!
    Someone in the campaign staff knew to give an early shoutout for the Chief (we lost our native American school symbol due to NCAA nonsense).

If all 5000 vote for the Dr. he would still not win as Mitt who is not legit,Frothy or Newt would win with over 20,000 votes as per the
    GOP

WoW!. By the time Paul gets to California, he's gonna be packing in crowds of 15-20,000.

I'm betting it can't be but the lady in the bottom left corner looks very like someone I know.

In more relevant news, oh to be able to get 1/3 of those in attendance to donate $10, and 1/4 to vote.
    VOTE people it's how you get to see him for free on TV for the next four years! <== New GOTV method?
    Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    5000 people = 5 votes at the rate we are going