Thread: Looks Like The Campaign Will Be Utilizing Volunteers Soon.

Looks Like The Campaign Will Be Utilizing Volunteers Soon.

Per latest email i just recieved.

June 7th, 2011

Dear Trey:

Thank you for signing up to volunteer for Ron Paul’s Presidential Campaign!

As you know, volunteers are the lifeblood of our efforts to restore America now.

That’s why we can’t thank you enough for your willingness to help spread Dr. Paul’s message of free markets, personal liberty, constitutional government, a pro-America foreign policy, and sound money to folks in your area.

Someone from the campaign will be contacting you soon to let you how you can best help Ron Paul in your community.

Again, thank you for signing up to volunteer.

Stay tuned!

For Liberty,

The Ron Paul 2012 Campaign Team
    Last edited by trey4sports; 06-08-2011 at 04:18 PM.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good. Maybe it depends on what 'community' you are in. I haven't gotten that. On the other hand, I typically get emails 5 hours or more after people on the east coast. They enter a worm hole after first accounting for the time zone change, I'm confident.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

I just got one as well.
    I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. -Thomas Jefferson

I got one as well and I live in Hawaii.

Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    I got one as well and I live in Hawaii.
    This is where the worm hole comes in. Last time I had decided I had somehow fallen off their email list, when finally mine came. I won't decide I'm not getting one until tomorrow.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

I just got mine now in New Jersey.

OK, I got my email. Worm hole strikes again, but it made it here.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The interesting thing is that im usually in the LAST group to get a Ron Paul email, yet i was one of the first to get this one. I bet the campaign sends out the email in batches so as to try and keep spam filters happy. Let's say there are 1 million emails being sent out today by the campaign they could be breaking them up into groups of 100,000 and sending 10 batches. Don't know, but its a theory.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    This is where the worm hole comes in. Last time I had decided I had somehow fallen off their email list, when finally mine came. I won't decide I'm not getting one until tomorrow.
    We all got together and decided just to leave you out. We kinda hoped we wouldn't have this awkward moment though.
    Terminus tela viaticus!

Quote Originally Posted by Carehn View Post
    We all got together and decided just to leave you out. We kinda hoped we wouldn't have this awkward moment though.

You'll have to do much better than that!

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post

You'll have to do much better than that!
    Terminus tela viaticus!

got mine today! i live in monte rio, ca (by the infamous bohemian grove) but am registered in LA.

Did any of you volunteer in 08? What is it like?

They may end up asking us not to discuss it too much on the forums. I wasn't around to volunteer in 08, I was just learning about Ron (I did vote for and donate to him.) But I did phone bank for Rand. They make it pretty easy, you just need to set aside blocks of time. There will be other things they ask us to do, I'm sure. Not living in or near Kentucky I wasn't involved in canvasing or anything.

In the meantime, grassroots baby. We made the first moneybombs, we started the sign-waving. We get stuff done. We don't need no stinking campaign. (half-joking) the campaign is awesome, but we can volunteer in other ways. I will be postering around town this weekend for example. (I'll put up pix on RPF)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQWc_Gxm1Dk

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by cdc482 View Post
    In the meantime, grassroots baby. We made the first moneybombs, we started the sign-waving. We get stuff done. We don't need no stinking campaign. (half-joking) the campaign is awesome, but we can volunteer in other ways. I will be postering around town this weekend for example. (I'll put up pix on RPF)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQWc_Gxm1Dk
    What are you postering?

I volunteered to host gatherings at my house. Not sure what that will entail. Any ideas?