Thread: [Video] Ron Paul on The Alex Jones Show 7/2/15

Exclamation [Video] Ron Paul on The Alex Jones Show 7/2/15

Last edited by jct74; 07-02-2015 at 04:35 PM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Where's the vid? That's Alex's main page. Maybe I can find it on youtube.

Nope--can't find it.

Okay, I found it--had to click on the radio show link on the main page.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Youtube?
    I thought I found it, but it wasn't the right vid. I couldn't find it on youtube either. Maybe it hasn't been posted to youtube yet if it's from today.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Here you go guys...

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    It's a miracle! Wow--you found it. Lol Thanks I was really wanting to see this vid too.

Thanks donnay too!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron Paul is right again. People really need to hear this too. Start downsizing your lives and do it now before it's too late. Dump everything that's sucking the life out of your paycheck and get back to basics. Learn how to live frugal and pray that you survive that financial storm headed our way again. The way I understand it is that this next one will make 2008 look like a picnic.

Ron should stay off Alex's show. Hurts Rand.

Quote Originally Posted by William R View Post
    Ron should do whatever he wants; if anybody has earned it, it is him. Randal is his own man and need not fear whatever his father does.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Ron should do whatever he wants; if anybody has earned it, it is him. Randal is his own man and need not fear whatever his father does.
    This kind of thinking is dangerous

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard101 View Post
    Yes, thinking can be dangerous. I don't recommend trying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard101 View Post
    Ron was the master of finance before Rand was even born. Ron is the man I supported since 2007, Rand is his own man. Look at the Bu$#@! family... one retarded Daddy, one retarded brother, and another retarded brother. Yet retarded brother number 3 is leading in the polls right now. Leave Ron Paul alone. He lives to tell the truth, he doesn't live to support anyone's campaign... including his son's.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Agreed. People need to stop being worried about Ron and Rand being associated. They are, they always will be. Just like other families in politics.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William R View Post
    You really give the people of this nation a lot more credit than I do. I have hope for Rand, but as far as believing that the people of this nation are smart enough to toss their vote in his direction--I'm not holding my breath. I wouldn't worry about what Daddy's doing at all. The people in this country are so damn dumb they don't even know what the 4th of July stands for. Obama bet on their stupidity and he won, now they're whining because they don't get a free mortgage payment. Lol
    Last edited by Terry1; 07-02-2015 at 07:56 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry1 View Post
    You really give the people of this nation a lot more credit than I do. I have hope for Rand, but as far as believing that the people of this nation are smart enough to toss their vote in his direction--I'm not holding my breath. I wouldn't worry about what Daddy's doing at all. The people in this country are so damn dumb they don't even know what the 4th of July stands for. Obama bet on their stupidity and he won, now they're whining because they don't get a free mortgage payment. Lol
    60% of the U.S. population don't know who Joe Biden is. So, you are absolutely correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    60% of the U.S. population don't know who Joe Biden is. So, you are absolutely correct.
    I wish I didn't know.
    Last edited by William Tell; 07-06-2018 at 08:07 AM.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    I'm so disgusted with the ignorant morons in this country, I'm at the point where I think that Rand should lie his ass off and tell them what they want to hear just so he can get elected and once he's in there, start booting out the commies and leftists and plaster the Constitution and the Ten Commandments all over those White House walls. The people of this country are so damned ignorant, I don't believe that they deserve the truth.
    They'll need to gut the place and hire an exterminator, then hire a Rabbi, Priest and a Baptist minister to come in there run off the evil spirits and give it a good paint job. Every time a liberal leaves the White House they have to burn everything left behind and gut the joint.
    Last edited by Terry1; 07-02-2015 at 09:03 PM.

Had Ron's new book 'Swords into Plowshares' title been announced yet? First I've heard the title.

Quote Originally Posted by P3ter_Griffin View Post
    Had Ron's new book 'Swords into Plowshares' title been announced yet? First I've heard the title.
    Makes sense, since it's a foreign policy book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    I wish I didn't know.

Equal Opportunity Creep