Thread: Rockwell on the State, the Military, and Propaganda - June 16, 2014 (Tom Woods Show)

Rockwell on the State, the Military, and Propaganda - June 16, 2014 (Tom Woods Show)

Begrudgingly, a H/T to Green. I looked all over for the tube, lol. Almost uploaded it myself.

Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 06-22-2014 at 08:56 PM.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    I even searched Tom Woods' channel.

It was the picture of Ron Paul, Rockwell, and Woods discussing the American police state that threw me off.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    I even searched Tom Woods' channel.

It was the picture of Ron Paul, Rockwell, and Woods discussing the American police state that threw me off.
    Why didn't you put this in poli philosophy?

Why didn't you put this in poli philosophy?
    Because it is generally political.

Logic and reason shouldn't be banished to the dark corner of the room.

Because it is generally political.

Logic and reason shouldn't be banished to the dark corner of the room.
    I hear ya. It may get some more views in the initial instance, but what I've learned is such postings will live much longer in a forum where they won't be buried as fast. This is one for people really interested in libertarian philosophy, you know, the ones capable of waking up.

I hear ya. It may get some more views in the initial instance, but what I've learned is such postings will live much longer in a forum where they won't be buried as fast. This is one for people really interested in libertarian philosophy, you know, the ones capable of waking up.
    Good point.

ETA: It's not as if these are particularly complex concepts. They make sound arguments in language and with historical context that the average person should be able to relate to and understand. I find it a treat to listen to. Made my day to find it. The 15 views I could probably name.

Waiting for a certain Banana to respond, entice a few more people in.
    Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 06-22-2014 at 09:59 PM.

Lew's been making the rounds lately. He's always a great interview:

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    Lew's been making the rounds lately. He's always a great interview:

Love him to pieces. Listened to this this morning.

Bump

Waiting for a certain Banana to respond, entice a few more people in.
    I was gonna post this myself. I was waiting for the 'tube to come out ... but you & green73 beat me to it ...
    (It must have something to do with having numbers in your usernames - that's the only thing I can think of ...)

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    Lew's been making the rounds lately. He's always a great interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsoZqMi7aMA
    He's got a new book to promote. For those who are interested: Against the State: An Anarcho-Capitalist Manifesto
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Bump.

Bump

Did Tom Woods move to the New Hampshire FSP?

Quote Originally Posted by muh_roads View Post
    Not that I'm aware of.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump.

Quote Originally Posted by muh_roads View Post
    No. He currently lives in (or near) Topeka KS.