Thread: Coronavirus: Worse Than Ever...Or More Fake News?

Coronavirus: Worse Than Ever...Or More Fake News?

Coronavirus: Worse Than Ever...Or More Fake News?

Suddenly politicians are talking about locking the US back down. They are screaming about a "second wave" and warning that the hospitals are full. We know they cooked the books to pad the coronavirus death count...are they cooking the books again to bring back the panic?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Deaths have been trending down strongly for 2 months.

They have been pushing this artificial "surge" for over a week, that is clearly all or mostly due to increased testing, and so far I don't see any indication that the death rates are going back up in any of the states, with the possible exception of Arizona. Arizona is only based off of one day, we need a full week of numbers to really see what direction it is heading and how significant it might be. AZ also likes their false flags and seems to be good at tricking people into pro-establishment garbage, not sure what is wrong with that state.

CA, TX and FL still show zero signs in their death rates that the surge is amounting to anything, they are still trending down.
    Last edited by dannno; 06-25-2020 at 12:29 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I trust Ron's view more than most but, I would also like to hear from "ter" as I trust him too.

Get ready for a death rate surge as questionable as the first one.

If you have anyone you love in a nursing home get them out of there especially if you have a democrat governor.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Deaths have been trending down strongly for 2 months.

They have been pushing this artificial "surge" for over a week, that is clearly all or mostly due to increased testing, and so far I don't see any indication that the death rates are going back up in any of the states, with the possible exception of Arizona. Arizona is only based off of one day, we need a full week of numbers to really see what direction it is heading and how significant it might be. AZ also likes their false flags and seems to be good at tricking people into pro-establishment garbage, not sure what is wrong with that state.

CA, TX and FL still show zero signs in their death rates that the surge is amounting to anything, they are still trending down.

^^^^This^^^
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul