Thread: US Poised to Expand ISIS Fight Worldwide

US Poised to Expand ISIS Fight Worldwide

OMG ISIS is everywhere! We have to go fight them everywhere or else the world is doomed!

The war against ISIS in Iraq and Syria isn’t exactly making headway, indeed it seems destined to be the latest open-ended military boondoggle in a long line for the US in that region.

Still, that doesn’t mean the mess can’t get even bigger, and that’s exactly what’s likely to happen, according to officials familiar with the situation who say that the US is likely to agree to expand the ISIS war to include its assorted affiliates across the planet.

Certain nations within the US coalition, primarily Egypt and Saudi Arabia, are demanding the war be expanded to other countries with ISIS presences as well, and US officials say that keeping those nations satisfied will virtually oblige the administration to accept the demands.

Right now, the focus seems to be on getting the war expanded to Libya and to Egypt’s own Sinai Peninsula, where factions have pledged allegiance to ISIS and gained recruiting credibility as a result.

These are far from the only ISIS affiliates abroad, however, with Nigeria’s Boko Haram noteworthy in having renamed itself ISWAP to reflect its new position as Islamic State West Africa Province. Lebanon, Yemen, Afghanistan, and Pakistan all also have meaningful ISIS presences. Tunisia, Saudi Arabia, and Jordan are also struggling with ISIS attempting to set up shop there.

The ISIS war isn’t going particularly well to start with, however, and the White House still hasn’t gotten it authorized by Congress. It seems like this would be a particularly difficult time to sell the idea of expanding it from two countries to a dozen or more.
    http://news.antiwar.com/2015/04/29/u...ght-worldwide/

Peace, Freedom, Safety and Democracy coming to a town near you! DIE ISIS!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Looking forward
    of what kind of strategy the US government will
    commence on this ISIS thingy.

"Does it ever end?"

"This is further east that I've ever been. But yes, khaleesi, everything ends, even the Red Waste."

"I'm not talking about the Red Waste. I'm talking about the War on Terror."

"No, khaleesi. Unlike the Red Waste, US Imperialism never ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Miriam Godwinson View Post
    We Must Dissent.

stop the world, i want to get off.

the US is likely to agree to expand the ISIS war to include its assorted affiliates across the planet.
    Why stop at the planet? To the universe and beyoonnddd.....
    "I am commonly opposed to those who modestly assume the rank of champions of liberty, and make a very patriotic noise about the people. It is the stale artifice which has duped the world a thousand times, and yet, though detected, it is still successful."

--Fisher Ames (1789)

Goals Thru Jan 20 2017:

1) Kill more civilians with Drones
    2) Kick Start World War III
    3) Prove Isolationism and non intervention policies to any degree can't work;
    A) Because we already know better, since we've never tried...
    B) Avoid self reliance in Energy and other sectors so we can continue to kill and maim.
    C) Justify continuation of DHS TSA NSA through endless intervetionism.
    4) Maintain robust Stock Prices of Haliburton et al via generous amounts of killing.

RINSE AND REPEAT
    , ,

It's kind of sad, with the whole Syria thing awhile back where Obama backed out of it I thought the Rep party was maybe moving into a more sensible position on FP, but now it seems the NeoCons have fired up their wing of the party again with events that A. We Caused with past intervention and B. Are still none of our business.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    America along with the Saudis, Turks arent doing anything to stop the ISIS, they are actually making them expend even further.

Revoke consent.
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    stop the world, i want to get off.
    We cant stop the world,
    but we can stop them.

isis, hezbollah, hamas, boko haram, al qaeda, taliban, abu sayyaf, al nursa front, al shabaab, Al-Umar-Mujahideen, Ansar al-Sharia, muslim brotherhood, palistine liberation front, etc...

if these evil branches requires such incessant pruning, why not just cut down the whole damn tree and be done with it already.

Killing folks around the world using a 226 year old document signed by dead people as justification..... Seems legit.
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

Quote Originally Posted by Leaning Libertarian View Post
    isis, hezbollah, hamas, boko haram, al qaeda, taliban, abu sayyaf, al nursa front, al shabaab, Al-Umar-Mujahideen, Ansar al-Sharia, muslim brotherhood, palistine liberation front, etc...
    if these evil branches requires such incessant pruning, why not just cut down the whole damn tree and be done with it already.
    There's not as much profit in that, though. That's why you'll never see any declaration of war or Letters of Marque and Reprisal or any such thing. The MIC, politicians, and bankers need their $ fix, and war is very profitable for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

These fanatics have always been with us and they will be likely with us going forward. But I'm more concerned with OUR FANATICS who have far greater resources at our disposal. ISIS and the Muslim threat is a small fish ATM. We have bigger fish to fry.

Isolatinists will object but sooner or later we'll have to invade Afghanistan to get rid of ISIS camps there.

Photos show purported ISIS training camp in Afghanistan

Published May 01, 2015

New photos purport to show ISIS fighters training at a terrorist camp in Afghanistan, near the Pakistani border, in what may be yet another sign of the black-clad jihadist army's expanding reach.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/05...n-afghanistan/

There is no inidication in news that this is fake ISIS photo.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.