Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RIP Irwin Schiff

RIP Irwin Schiff

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irwin_Schiff

Died in Jail. He was terminally ill, but they would not release him to be with his family.

Irwin Allan Schiff (February 24, 1928 – October 16, 2015) was an American and a prominent figure in the tax honesty movement. Schiff was known for writing and promoting literature in which he claimed the United States income tax is applied incorrectly.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So sorry to hear that.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Bummer. RIP. He was an actual hero.

Here goes an incredible man who was targeted by the elite and punished for trying to tell people the truth. This man is a true martyr but he shouldn't have had to be.

RIP Mr. Schiff. You were a good and honest man and I will always value your contribution to the world.

$#@! the Feds whom would keep this man locked up till the day he died.
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Wow. He was over 80 years old, and the bastards wouldn't let him out. He should have just killed somebody. That comes with a shorter sentence.

RI.P. and memory eternal. :'(
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Wow. He was over 80 years old, and the bastards wouldn't let him out. He should have just killed somebody. That comes with a shorter sentence.
    Murder of normal people doesn't pose a threat to the state.

Just heard about this. This government is SICK (and I'm not using the current slang).

No one should pass away in prison for his "sins."

This might be an example of why someone should waste and parish...

Not what he did.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    R.I.P. Mr. Schiff. You are now free from these tyrants.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I hope Peter & Andrew resign their US citizenship over this.

Rest in Peace .

A Tribute to the Life and Legacy of Irwin Schiff

It is with great sadness and a deep appreciation for the work of Irwin Schiff that I report his passing while in prison.

My condolences to Peter Schiff and family on the loss of his father Irwin. He was a true patriot fighting the tax system and federal overreach for many years.

Read more via OKGrassroots Permalink

Video Composite from 1996 – Published on Oct 17, 2015 via Peter Schiff
    Irwin Schiff at the Libertarian Presidential Convention 1996. IRS. Show me the law!

“My father, Irwin A. Schiff was born Feb. 23rd 1928, the 8th child and only of son of Jewish immigrants, who had crossed the Atlantic twenty years earlier in search of freedom. As a result of their hope and courage my father was fortunate to have been born into the freest nation in the history of the world. But when he passed away on Oct. 16th, 2105 at the age of 87, a political prisoner of that same nation, legally blind and shackled to a hospital bed in a guarded room in intensive care, the free nation he was born into had itself died years earlier.”

Last edited by scrosnoe; 10-17-2015 at 10:39 PM. Reason: to add video link

Quote Originally Posted by scrosnoe View Post

It is with great sadness and a deep appreciation for the work of Irwin Schiff that I reporting his passing while in prison.

My condolences to Peter Schiff and family on the loss of his father Irwin. He was a true patriot fighting the tax system and federal overreach for many years.

https://youtu.be/3D_yq6PCdYk

Read more via OKGrassroots Permalink
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

RIP - Another political prisoner...

If you read this Peter, you have my condolences. You also have my affirmation that I do not pay a federal income tax.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    RIP - Another political prisoner...
    ..and that is all. Hope everyone else learns this lesson. Move along.

Well, $#@! them. Conscientious objector going on...I dunno. Five years now? Doesn't matter. I'm done with it. "Thou shalt not steal."
    Last edited by phill4paul; 10-17-2015 at 11:03 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Someone should print up some "I am Irwin" t-shirts.
    Seriously, though, my condolences to you Peter and the Schiff family and friends.

While I would like to offer my condolences, I also have to say it was an indirect IRS issue that brought me to Ron Paul. I bought Irwin's book and followed everything stated. Years later I had the IRS after me and my boss was going to allow them to garnish my wages. I had no recourse other than to enter into a payment plan to pay my taxes. 5 years later I am still trying to pay it off. Great book, but do not follow it unless you're a Trillionaire and could fight big government. Looking for help with these IRS issues is how I found Ron Paul. I was thinking how could anyone hear his message and NOT vote for him! He wants to get rid of the Federal Reserve and the IRS FFS!

Here I am now, so many years later, the butt of the joke.
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by scrosnoe View Post

“My father, Irwin A. Schiff was born Feb. 23rd 1928, the 8th child and only of son of Jewish immigrants, who had crossed the Atlantic twenty years earlier in search of freedom. As a result of their hope and courage my father was fortunate to have been born into the freest nation in the history of the world. But when he passed away on Oct. 16th, 2105 at the age of 87, a political prisoner of that same nation, legally blind and shackled to a hospital bed in a guarded room in intensive care, the free nation he was born into had itself died years earlier.”

Shackled to the bed?!

Who in the world reading this is so endlessly stupid or corrupt that they cannot or will not see the bottomless viciousness of the people who would do such things to another?

I have a lot of respect for Irwin Schiff. Unlike most of us, he put his money where his mouth was and his hide on the line for real... and paid a huge price for the sake of a nation whose people do not, on the average, deserve a whit of what he gave them.

Wherever he may be at this moment, I hope it is a far better place than that in which the rest of us remain.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Feelgood View Post
    While I would like to offer my condolences, I also have to say it was an indirect IRS issue that brought me to Ron Paul. I bought Irwin's book and followed everything stated. Years later I had the IRS after me and my boss was going to allow them to garnish my wages. I had no recourse other than to enter into a payment plan to pay my taxes. 5 years later I am still trying to pay it off. Great book, but do not follow it unless you're a Trillionaire and could fight big government. Looking for help with these IRS issues is how I found Ron Paul. I was thinking how could anyone hear his message and NOT vote for him! He wants to get rid of the Federal Reserve and the IRS FFS!

Here I am now, so many years later, the butt of the joke.
    Nice try

Not sure what joke you're referring to
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

lol, Irwin Schiff called Bill Clinton "Tweedle D" before the Lewinsky scandal

That should play well with the hipsters
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

R.I.P. Irwin, you deserved much better.

I am saddened by this loss. RIP Irwin

Rest Free Irwin
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Nice try

Not sure what joke you're referring to
    Nice try? What kind of a stupid comment is that? The joke is that you can actually beat Big Government and expect them to play by the rules. Applying Irwin's advice got me into over $24,000 in trouble with the IRS. The joke? Everything stated in Irwin's book that I applied and get me in hot water. My advice, steer clear and do not follow the advice Irwin outlined in his book.

Damn shame at the end of it all he had to die a prisoner of the state.
    Last edited by Feelgood; 10-18-2015 at 03:42 PM.
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

He was a hero with brass balls. The state is cruel and relentless in how they treated him.

Quote Originally Posted by Feelgood View Post
    Nice try? What kind of a stupid comment is that? The joke is that you can actually beat Big Government and expect them to play by the rules. Applying Irwin's advice got me into over $24,000 in trouble with the IRS. The joke? Everything stated in Irwin's book that I applied and get me in hot water. My advice, steer clear and do not follow the advice Irwin outlined in his book.

Damn shame at the end of it all he had to die a prisoner of the state.
    The great majority of tax honesty folks who have applied the concepts (by first making themselves judgment proof, while keeping their activity free of the SSN tracking number, and consistently challenging IRS misapplied tax assessments) have not experienced the hot water above described. There are only 2,000 some odd prosecutions for tax fraud a year, despite over 65 million Americans neither filing or paying. The bulk of IRS harassment is directed at prominent tax truth figures, to try to scare the rest of us off.

Libertarians agree that taxation is legalized theft, but some of us draw the line at unlawful theft, where tax collection is fraudulently enforced even where it is not applicable. Irwin Schiff was one of the brave figures who took a leadership role in pointing this out. I will always cherish the LP National convention I attended in 2002 where he took the time to talk to me and another party member and gave us an impromptu hour lecture on the tax gestapo. He shared even when there was no monetary gain to be had. He will be missed.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Truth is Treason

RIP good sir

Truly horrible. Peter was just on AJ Show hopeful that he might be granted house arrest at his home for the remainder of his time, as he was very ill this last year. Peter sounded to be making arrangements for him, no firearms whatsoever and all of that BS. Separate rules for the Berger and Scooters of this world, but not for the Paul and Schiffs.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast