Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Check out the Ron Paul Candy Bar

Check out the Ron Paul Candy Bar

Some supporters have put together a fun ice breaker for you to add to your arsenal of activist tools.

The Ron Paul Candy Bar!

ronpaulcandybar.png

These bars are custom made from 100% pure Belgian chocolate.

For those power campaigners wanting to use the Ron Paul Bar as a secret weapon to persuade the undecided, bulk purchases of over 1,000 or more bars will receive a deep discount by emailing Mike@ronpaulbar.com for more details. Order as early as possible for bulk purchases to support the Iowa caucus campaigners to receive bars by January 3rd. If you need them overnighted, send us an email and we will do our best to accomodate. Shoot...we may even hand deliver them ourselves if that's what it takes!

These supporters have worked out advertising packages with the DailyPaul.com and RonPaulForums.com

Please support our sponsors!

Order @ http://www.ronpaulbar.com/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    PeacePlan

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Quote Originally Posted by PeacePlan View Post
    Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet
    Dude!
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.
    Veterans for Ron Paul

Is there a golden ticket in some of them?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

You know you've arrived when your face is embossed in Belgian chocolate

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Oh my god, if I was rich, I would buy 1,000 and keep 100 for myself. Belgian chocolate is DIVINE.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lol, its unreal all celebrity like things that people come up with when it comes to Ron:

"FEELING A LIL BIT OPPRESSED TODAY? GRAB A RON PAUL BAR AND REFUEL YOUR FIGHT FOR LIBERTY AND FREEDOM"

I just ordered some for Christmas Presidents--oops freudian slip, I meant Presents!
    Last edited by donnay; 12-19-2011 at 08:38 PM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Hannibaugh sez: I bet there's nuts in it!
    Don't taze me bro. Don't touch my junk. Don't tread on me.

Maybe you need a friend not into politics... http://saveadogrescue.com/ http://www.petfinder.com/pet-search?shelter_id=TX1472

come over to our side, we've got chocolate.

Would have been neat if it was "Austrian Chocolate", if there is such a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    You know you've arrived when your face is embossed in Belgian chocolate
    What other "politician" engenders such passion and support that people would commission everything from gold coins to chocolate bars?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by growburn13 View Post
    Dude!

Sweet!
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

They do look good, spendy though.

This is completely awesome. Just ordered some -- they make the PERFECT Christmas gifts and a great conversation starter. I just hope I get them in time!!!!!

And I didn't know about the "WhyRonPaul" site. That's is a fantastic introduction to Ron Paul and Liberty.
    Last edited by shadowhooch; 12-19-2011 at 09:32 PM.

This is SICK. Hats off to whoever did this.

Quote Originally Posted by squirekyle View Post
    This is SICK. Hats off to whoever did this.
    Okay...maybe it is because I am older and do not quite get the bastardize American lingo anymore--but "SICK" to me means; affected by physically or mental illness.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Okay...maybe it is because I am older and do not quite get the bastardize American lingo anymore--but "SICK" to me means; affected by physically or mental illness.

In today's terms, sick means that something is the beez-neez, ya dig?

Brah this is totally epic. So sick. Talk about steezy!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Apparition View Post
    In today's terms, sick means that something is the beez-neez, ya dig?
    23 Skidoo

nice !!
    i like the "No. 45" lol
    In the Future, Ron Paul will be known as a Re-Founding Father !!
    (of course if he wins)

Quote Originally Posted by Student Of Paulism View Post
    Lol, its unreal all celebrity like things that people come up with when it comes to Ron:

"FEELING A LIL BIT OPPRESSED TODAY? GRAB A RON PAUL BAR AND REFUEL YOUR FIGHT FOR LIBERTY AND FREEDOM"
    LMAO!!!!

Bought 20... My wife better not eat them all

Has anyone eaten one of these? Are they noticeably better tasting than regular chocolate? Not that it really matters. I bought some. If this is a better product than what people are used to, this really could work to our advantage.

I think that it would be a good idea if our people on the ground in Iowa on Jan 3 had these things. I would say that it would be good if RevPac maybe could put some money into getting those candybars in the right hands in Iowa. Randy Travis.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast