Thread: China invading Americans privacy, Obama team putting up defenses against attacks

China invading Americans privacy, Obama team putting up defenses against attacks

To give credit where due, ddg puppet masters are trying to protect Americans' privacy from Chinese attackers:

With a series of major hacks, China builds a database on Americans

By Ellen Nakashima June 5 at 5:55 PM China is building massive databases of Americans’ personal information by hacking government agencies and U.S. health care companies, using a high-tech tactic to achieve an age-old goal of espionage: recruiting spies or gaining more information on an adversary, U.S. officials and analysts say.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...44e_story.html

Related

James Woods on Obama: He’s the ‘gift from hell’

The Washington Times Thursday, September 12, 2013

It's a safe bet there's no love lost between Hollywood actor James Woods and President Obama — the former has taken to Twitter several times over the last few months to trash the policies and politics of the latter.

The latest came this week, in response to a report from British press that revealed the National Security Agency commonly provides Israel with intelligence data — without first stripping out private and personal information on American citizens. The Guardian in London reported the item, the latest in its coverage of document leaks from Edward Snowden.

Mr. Woods unleashed his views of the matter — and of Mr. Obama's role in allowing the practice to occur — on Twitter.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...hes-gift-hell/

1. NSA Damage Control: IBM Chief Executive Heads to China
      Feb 13, 2014 - It has been estimated that the U.S. tech industry will lose billions of ... That practice has caused the revenue of IBM's China business to fall more ...
    2. NSA Revelations Kill IBM Hardware Sales in China
      Oct 17, 2013 - Every word was colored by Edward Snowden's revelations about the NSA's ... In China, which accounts for 5% of IBM's total revenues, sales ...

No reports in MSM of China reverse engineering US freedom snooping.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is what the NSA should be working on.... rather than Aunt Gladys having an affair with that black guy down the road. WTF NSA?????? Protect us from hackers, not Aunt Gladys.

Now, now obviously the Chinese hackers are just trying to keep Americans safe by taking the data. That's what we're told about the NSA spying. With two nations doing it then we should be doubly safe right?

I have complete faith that my government didn't do anything to instigate this and that my government will protect me because above all else it is concerned with my freedom and privacy. Hahahahahaha!
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    I have complete faith that my government didn't do anything to instigate this and that my government will protect me because above all else it is concerned with my freedom and privacy. Hahahahahaha!
    To be fair, US allegedly hacked North Korea, no report in MSM of US hacking China. Also no report in MSM of China reverse engineering any backdoors put in US systems for protecting our freedoms.

North Korea blames U.S. for Internet outages, calls Obama ...
    www.reuters.com/.../us-northkorea-cybersecurity-idUSKBN0K50...
    Reuters
    Dec 27, 2014 - SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea called U.S. President Barack Obama a monkey and blamed Washington on Saturday for Internet outages it has ...

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    This is what the NSA should be working on.... rather than Aunt Gladys having an affair with that black guy down the road. WTF NSA?????? Protect us from hackers, not Aunt Gladys.
    There needs to be more education on how people can protect themselves. We should know better by now.

BULL$#@!
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    BULL$#@!
    Seconded

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't you just love how these articles make it sound like the Chinese government is doing this? "China hacked. China attacked. China stole."

It's probably about 5 or 6 teenagers in Beijing working from the basement of a meat packing plant. Hardly an act of war but I'm sure that our government wants to treat it as such.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Now think about how the government wants to build databases of which American households have guns. I don't think allowing China or any other nation to have that information is good for national security.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

The USA sold it. China bought it, so why not?

well if everyone turned their computers off at night, this wouldn't happen...

anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by Kords21 View Post
    Now, now obviously the Chinese hackers are just trying to keep Americans safe by taking the data. That's what we're told about the NSA spying. With two nations doing it then we should be doubly safe right?
    Off site mirror full backups are a standard recommended data security measure. LMAO!