Thread: I made a Song About Syria...Let me know what you think!

I made a Song About Syria...Let me know what you think!

Yep...this white boy is rapping and made the beat for this song. Hope RPF likes it.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Not bad.... but truth be known ... this little tiff with Russia is completely fake ...

Have you not been reading posts going back within the past two years where we have Russian troops training here in the United States???

The grand scheme is for one global government.. An American soldier will not kill his own .... but a Russian soldier could give a chit ... Russians have been training here for years... The end game is here .... Obama/Putin occupying the press, while American quietly sinks to its' death, pursuant to the World Bank's Order and The United Nation's Order.

My son and his friend said 3.5 to 4 out of 5 (pretty good, eh?). I'm not much for rap myself, but I thought it was pretty good, I understood what you were saying, and that says a lot for me and rap
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Not a big rap fan simply because 99% of the songs lyrics are trashy -- but this one has meaningful substance that is relevant to the REAL WORLD of things, so I like it. Well done and thank you for finding your own unique way of promoting liberty.
    //////////////////

I finally heard a rap song I like.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Fo-shizzle (or is it fossilize).... whatever that meant.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

My only pet peeve with the music was that the speech sounds kind of forced... a bit like baby talk. If you're going to put passion into it, you don't want to make it sound like you're trying to blend beat-boxing with speaking.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Thanks to everyone who gave it a listen. I dont pretend to be the greatest MC in the world. Just trying to spread the message of liberty.

Bump so more people will listen!