Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IRS demands Ron Paul's list of donors.

IRS demands Ron Paul's list of donors.

Ron Paul group to defy IRS

"There is no legitimate reason for the IRS to know who donates to Campaign for Liberty," Megan Stiles, the communications director at Campaign for Liberty, told the Washington Examiner in an email on Tuesday. "We believe the First Amendment is on our side as evidenced by cases such as NAACP v. Alabama and International Union UAW v. National Right to Work. Many 501(c)(4) organizations protect the privacy of their donors in the very same way as Campaign for Liberty. For some reason the IRS has now chosen to single out Campaign for Liberty for special attention. We plan to fight this all the way."

Ron Paul's nonprofit Campaign for Liberty will fight the Internal Revenue Service's demand that it reveal its donor list to the agency, despite having already been fined for refusing to do so.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/ron-pa...rticle/2547261
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There is absolutely no reason for the IRS to have this information. None.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Your lack of compliance is disturbing comrade.

You are reported.

I told you guys I'd check to see if this was for real and yes, unfortunately, it is.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Seriously though, of course there is a reason.

The continuing compilation of lists of AmeriKans who are, or could potentially be, troublemakers.

Freedom.

"Sorry fellas it fell off one of our trucks when we were moving."
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Lerner's gone,and the band plays on.
    Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

A police state is a small price to pay for living in the freest country on earth.

Ahhhhhhhh, there! That's better ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    this is ridiculous. at least i know ron wont budge on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Ahhhhhhhh, there! That's better ...
    Yes. Thank you for the gentle correction.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Your lack of compliance is disturbing comrade.

You are reported.
    Considering I've gone several years now without communicating with the bastards I'm pretty sure they already are aware.

They might just be planning to merge the potus's weely kill list with the RP contributor list to create a nice new TO DO List.

Molon Labe, bitches.
    Legitimate use of violence can only be that which is required in self-defense.
    -Ron Paul

Surprised?

YES !!!!!!! Actually I heard half the IRS are being "let go", because not enough filing tax returns under Obozo's regime ...

If anything goes down on this... like Feds with 10 hours of training, hiding behind their vehicles ... let me know ... I think I can hide behind my car door too .... $#@! ... my car door is General Motors !!!!!!! That's ok, I'm sure Eric Holder has my back.

This is a bigger deal than I thought it was. They're intentionally breaking the law in order to challenge the law. Go C4L!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Were getting closer and closer to the real Revolution folks... Rand is our only hope.
    It's just an opinion... man...

My ex worked for a public library and when the Patriot Act passed and required them to turn over patron records, they started destroying the records.

You can't give what you don't have.

This is a direct attack on the First Amendment by the Marxists.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneButPaul View Post
    Were getting closer and closer to the real Revolution folks... Rand is our only hope.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Does anyone know if they paid this fine they already received? It would irk me to know a percentage of my donations was given to the IRS to pay this fine that shouldn't have been made.

Seems like this would be a pretty good indicator that there is no need to keep a list of donors. In fact, it's a bad idea to keep a list of donors.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Sounds like Ron could use a couple of real kick ass lawyers.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well of course they want information on the liberty crowd. That's the biggest threat to the leviathan.

Rons on Cavuto right now on this...

My inclination is to find an IRS complaint number and let them know, en masse, that we aren't very enthused about this idea.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast