Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Ferguson decision is in -- NO INDICTMENT

Quote Originally Posted by DFF View Post
    I'm no fan of the police state by any means....but, lets be honest. This kid Brown was most likely guilty and got what was coming to him just like Trayvon Martin.

Both these guys were thugs, and in no way should be viewed as heroes by the liberty movement.
    Can you give a list of the crimes for which the 'most likely guilty' should be summarily executed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    An observation: I see alot more white people at these protests than the original ones.
    No more IRS.
    I am now old enough to vote.

It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Ive got my fingers crossed for racial retribution.
    I hope those stupid liberal white kids get their asses stomped o pay for dey whyte priddlidge.
    Summum Jus, Summa Iniuria - More Law, Less Justice

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    What did Trayvon Martin do again? Walking while black? Sounds like you would make A GREAT spokesman for the police state.
    Not supporting thugs doesn't mean you support the militarization of the police and instances of unjust police brutality. But in the case of one Trayvon Martin (and now Michael Brown)...he/they got what was coming to him. There are consequences for being a violent idiot.
    Last edited by DFF; 11-24-2014 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    As I have stated elsewhere- the local community has had it and is making it's protest statement. Shouldn't freedom lovers agree with this instead of belittling those that are finally standing their ground?

If people are upset when something happens in their area, then they should be the first one's to stand against what they see as injustice.
    I haven't belittled anybody, but both sides of this are getting played by the media. We always see protests and riots when the decedent is guilty, and we always hear crickets when the decedent is innocent. The same pattern all over the country, every time. This is not being driven by locals getting fed up, this is being driven by a deceitful and evil M$M machine unafraid to profit off of blood.

When the same pattern emerges everywhere all the time, you look for commonalities. The locals are different in every event, so that is not a commonality. The commonality is the media. They play up and hype up the ones they think the decedent is guilty because riots over guilty people increase tensions and divisions and controversy, which in turn increases commercial revenue.

I'm not belittling the citizens of Ferguson, they are the victims of media deceit.

Why do YOU think people go ape$#@! over the Trayvons and the Browns, but can't even be bothered to lift a finger over the BouBous and the Gurleys? Is it that people just love the guilty and hate the innocent, or is there a deeper connection driving this perverse pattern?

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by DFF View Post
    There are consequences for being a violent idiot.
    How many violent idiots do you think were involved in the Martin and Brown cases?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    What did Trayvon Martin do again? Walking while black? Sounds like you would make A GREAT spokesman for the police state.
    The cops didn't kill Trayvon Martin. Whats the problem?
    Summum Jus, Summa Iniuria - More Law, Less Justice

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    LOL! - Yeah, good luck with that...

-t

Crowd in front of Police Station estimated around 500

CNN reporting source close to Darren Wilson "No Indictment"

Let the mayhem begin...

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    the system worked.

>s<

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I haven't belittled anybody, but both sides of this are getting played by the media. We always see protests and riots when the decedent is guilty, and we always hear crickets when the decedent is innocent. The same pattern all over the country, every time. This is not being driven by locals getting fed up, this is being driven by a deceitful and evil M$M machine unafraid to profit off of blood.

When the same pattern emerges everywhere all the time, you look for commonalities. The locals are different in every event, so that is not a commonality. The commonality is the media. They play up and hype up the ones they think the decedent is guilty because riots over guilty people increase tensions and divisions and controversy, which in turn increases commercial revenue.

I'm not belittling the citizens of Ferguson, they are the victims of media deceit.

Why do YOU think people go ape$#@! over the Trayvons and the Browns, but can't even be bothered to lift a finger over the BouBous and the Gurleys? Is it that people just love the guilty and hate the innocent, or is there a deeper connection driving this perverse pattern?
    For the life of me I don't understand why more people don't see ^this.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

WTF?
    No masks
    No helmets
    No shields
    No AR's
    No batons

DANG! - I bet a lot of those cops are thinking "we really screwed up" as the angry mob is yelling F the police!

I predict some well tenderized pork before the night is over...

Hundreds in the street in NYC and Chicago and other cities not listed.

another hashtag to follow: #FergusonRiotTips

-t

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Damn... that $#@! had 300 retweets when I posted it 2 minutes ago... 2300 now.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Thus is a serious topic here, some personal attacks have been deleted. Let's please stick to the issues, and the guidelines. Thank you.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

FERGUSON, Mo. -- A white police officer

will not face charges

for fatally shooting an unarmed black teenager in a case that set off violent protests and racial unrest throughout the nation, an attorney close to the case said Monday night.

A St. Louis County grand jury declined to indict officer Darren Wilson, 28, for firing six shots in an August confrontation that killed 18-year-old Michael Brown, said Benjamin Crump, an attorney for the family. The decision had been long awaited and followed rioting that resembled war-zone news footage in this predominantly black suburb of St. Louis.
    "The jury was not inclined to indict on any charges,'' Crump said after being informed of the decision by authorities. Prosecutors scheduled an news conference to announce the decision.
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ions/19474907/

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Antischism View Post
    This one works, thanks!
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

Announcement on now

Color me surprised.
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

The guy giving the speech is kind of slamming the media.
    No more IRS.
    I am now old enough to vote.

No indictment

Justice has been served.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    I hope those in the St. Louis area will now see that the government is not their friend. Let every Democrat realize that growing government power does not serve them. Giving people in costumes a licence to kill is a foolish idea.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast