Thread: ISIS Gold Standard: Will it Work?

ISIS Gold Standard: Will it Work?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_OYn5A5zC4

A recent video release -- purportedly by a media service associated with ISIS -- showing how the US fiat currency system will bring about the collapse of the dollar, seems to be an astonishingly good piece of anti-gold/Austrian propaganda. Are Austrians and others who push a gold standard in cahoots with ISIS? Hardly. But, says Ron Paul, some sort of commodity standard is inevitable as all fiat currencies collapse. Who's really behind this video?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can't find the ISIS video. Lots of articles about it, and several links to Ron's video about it, but nothing to the actual ISIS video.

Can somebody post a link to it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    I can't find the ISIS video. Lots of articles about it, and several links to Ron's video about it, but nothing to the actual ISIS video.

You do realize that you'll probably never be able to fly on a plane again, right?
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    You do realize that you'll probably never be able to fly on a plane again, right?
    The "thought police" will be stationed at bus terminals and train station as well . . .

This is the video/youtube that comes up next . . . it is several months old.
    This mentions DeGaulle in France and some history regarding Indonesia and gold standard and IMF. Interesting in itself to me anyhow.

Now, back to the video that Liberty Report / Ron Paul references . . . can't find either, at least yet.