Thread: Senate Intelligence Chair Dianne Feinstein: The CIA is breaking into my computers

Senate Intelligence Chair Dianne Feinstein: The CIA is breaking into my computers

Oh the irony...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...51c_story.html

A behind-the-scenes battle between the CIA and Congress erupted in public Tuesday as the head of the Senate Intelligence Committee accused the agency of breaking laws and breaching constitutional principles in an alleged effort to undermine the panel’s multi-year investigation of a controversial interrogation program.

Chairman Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) accused the CIA of secretly removing documents, searching committee-used computers and attempting to intimidate congressional investigators by requesting an FBI inquiry of their conduct — charges that CIA Director John Brennan disputed within hours of her appearance on the Senate floor.

Video

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) questioned whether a CIA search of congressional records might have undermined government oversight during a Senate floor speech Tuesday.
    Read more:
    Why the CIA and lawmakers are feuding

Adam Goldman 8:16 AM ET
    What you need to know about the dispute over an investigation o the agency’s interrogation program.
    Transcript: Feinstein says CIA searched Intelligence panel computers

7:32 AM ET
    “Let me say up front that I come to the Senate floor reluctantly,” she said.
    Transcript: Brennan says his agency has done nothing wrong
    10:53 AM ET
    “If I did something wrong, I will go to the president and I will explain to him exactly what I did and what the findings were,” he said.
    Senators praise Feinstein speech, want answers from CIA

Wesley Lowery and Ed O'Keefe 12:32 PM ET
    If true, “this is Richard Nixon stuff,” one senator says.
    Feinstein described the escalating conflict as a “defining moment” for Congress’s role in overseeing the nation’s intelligence agencies and cited “grave concerns” that the CIA had “violated the separation-of-powers principles embodied in the United States Constitution.”
    Continued at link

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Feinstein: Im okay with the CIA / NSA / FBI spying on you, but not me.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Imagine that...

Just goes to show she's either an idiot or an arrogant fascist.
    It's just an opinion... man...

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Exactly my thoughts. I think people are starting to realize that hypocrisy.

you don't have anything to fear if you don't have anything to hide.

all animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

It's for your own protection

they hate us for our freedoms

if we don't fight them over there, we'll have to fight them over here

it's for your own safety

it's for the children
    Last edited by ghengis86; 03-11-2014 at 08:58 PM.

"Senate Intelligence"

That's funny.
    Radical in the sense of being in total, root-and-branch opposition to the existing political system and to the State itself. Radical in the sense of having integrated intellectual opposition to the State with a gut hatred of its pervasive and organized system of crime and injustice. Radical in the sense of a deep commitment to the spirit of liberty and anti-statism that integrates reason and emotion, heart and soul. - M. Rothbard

Rand should capitalize on this to talk $#@! against the worst democrat senator ever. People are against Senator Feinstien and recognize the hypocrysy. It would get support from all republicans (since its bashing democrats) and should appeal to independents and democrats who are disenfranchised who might be interested in this thing.

If foreign policy is his weakpoint, then he should use this chance to step up for domestic policies.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

By the time I had noticed this thread the clever lines I was going to say were already taken

Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    Rand should capitalize on this to talk $#@! against the worst democrat senator ever. People are against Senator Feinstien and recognize the hypocrysy. It would get support from all republicans (since its bashing democrats) and should appeal to independents and democrats who are disenfranchised who might be interested in this thing.

If foreign policy is his weakpoint, then he should use this chance to step up for domestic policies.
    I like the way u think.

Ohh RAAAAND??

They definitely speak out of both sides of their mouths--but that's what politicians do best.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

its apparent to me that she has a low oxygen to blood ratio, which affects the brain....poor thing...lets re-elect her.

Quote Originally Posted by jtap View Post
    By the time I had noticed this thread the clever lines I was going to say were already taken
    Not all of em. So heres one that hasnt been brought up.

Beastie Boys: You gotta Fight! For your Right! To Pri-iiiiiiiiiiiii-vacy!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

All of these bureaucrats like Feinstein seem to have missed the lesson of Stalin turning on his officers.

Video of Feinstein defecating on the will of The People:

Last edited by anaconda; 03-12-2014 at 05:21 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

"You must learn, child, that what would be wrong for you or for any of the common people is not wrong in a great Queen such as I. The weight of the world is on our shoulders. We must be freed from all rules. Ours is a high and lonely destiny." (Magician's Nephew Ch. 5)