Thread: Thank you, Ron Paul

Thank you, Ron Paul

https://twitter.com/Judgenap/status/287254953163120640

Rand Paul 2016

Today was Ron Paul's last day in the U.S. Congress. I hope you will join me in sincerely thanking him for his service to us, the people, for the last three decades, and standing up for the Constitution of the United States at every corner. Thank you Ron Paul.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thank you, Ron Paul.

Last edited by sailingaway; 01-04-2013 at 01:17 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Thank you, indeed.
    "Like an army falling, one by one by one" - Linkin Park

thank you, ron!
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

30 years of service. Eternity in the minds of free people.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Thank you Ron and Carol!
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

Yes, thank you.

An example to be followed for generations.

Well at least he got a debate with Krugman out of it.
    if modern agriculture continues to follow the path it's on now, it's finished. The food-growing situation may seem to be in good shape today, but that's just an illusion based on the current availability of petroleum fuels. All the wheat, corn, and other crops that are produced on big American farms may be alive and growing, but they're not products of real nature or real agriculture. They're manufactured rather than grown. The earth isn't producing those things.. petroleum is! -Masanobu Fukuoka

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Paul!
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Thank you Ron and Carol Paul!!

You have changed me for the better and I thank you for your dedication to us all!!!
    “The easiest way to gain control of a population is to carry out acts of terror. [The public] will clamor for such laws if their personal security is threatened”.
    - Josef Stalin

I wish I could afford a cool Ron Paul T-shirt or bumper sticker. :-(

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Thank you, Ron Paul.

Oh god. I remember when this happened. I was a recent convert to the Liberty Movement at this time, and went to see Dr. Paul speak in SeaTac. I dragged my Dad to see him with me, though he wasn't that interested. Watching him talk, was incredible. It sealed my fate as a life long supporter, and got my Dad involved as well. This video just brought tears to my eyes. That timeframe, late 2011 early 2012 was an exciting time to be apart of the movement. I will forever hold that period of time as a special moment in my life. Thank you Dr. Paul. For everything.

My second father. Dr Ronald Ernest Paul. Strange to foster so intense a devotion to a man I've never met. I hope I do meet him, if not in this life maybe the next. I get lost in the daily grind, and too often forget to consider the better natures of people. Ron Paul is my allegiance, weird as a loner to confess, there is a nobility about him that excites kind things in me. So many years he has demonstrated himself worthy of trust... it will be a long time, esteemed sir, a long time.
    Last edited by bolil; 01-06-2013 at 12:54 AM.
    Best of luck in life.

my first exposure and the subsequent cure to my apathy,

Thank you sir.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing"

Thank you, Ron.

I knew since I was a teenager that something was terribly wrong. What I was leaning in school about us be a free country, didn't seem to completely line up with reality. For example, I was warned about the Communists and their checkpoints; but checkpoints were springing up all over the country. Over the years I sought the truth. Along the way I met a few educated people who helped me out. I managed to collect bits a pieces of the picture puzzle of what was wrong; but I hadn't put the picture together. In 2007 I stumbled onto Ron Paul's campaign. The small, tight knit group of people who supported him at the time possessed a high concentration of knowledge. They helped me to put those pieces together.

Without Dr. Paul's tireless fight for truth and justice, I suspect that I would still be decades away from what I know now.

Since then I've moved to TX, served as a delegate to the TX Republican State Convention, and became a Precinct Chair.

Thank you so much, Dr. Paul!

You've helped to give me the empowerment to truly make a difference.

Thank YOU!
    Indeed

Quote Originally Posted by jcannon98188 View Post
    Oh god. I remember when this happened. I was a recent convert to the Liberty Movement at this time, and went to see Dr. Paul speak in SeaTac. I dragged my Dad to see him with me, though he wasn't that interested. Watching him talk, was incredible. It sealed my fate as a life long supporter, and got my Dad involved as well. This video just brought tears to my eyes. That timeframe, late 2011 early 2012 was an exciting time to be apart of the movement. I will forever hold that period of time as a special moment in my life. Thank you Dr. Paul. For everything.
    Yeah, that and when the crowds were growing and the delegates taking names....

"Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden