Thread: Glen Bradley Article On Drudge Report!

Glen Bradley Article On Drudge Report!

www.drudgereport.com

Center column:
    NC Lawmaker Calls For State Currency, Backed by Silver, Gold...

http://www.newsobserver.com/2011/03/...ate-needs.html

"I don't necessarily believe [the Federal Reserve] is about to collapse right now," said Bradley, 37. "There are still a few things they can do with qualitative easing to sort of extend their survival. It's just a question of how long. Right know we have a lot of sovereign debt going to China and Japan. When that debt stops being purchased by foreign countries, that currency is going to flood back onto American shores, potentially creating hyperinflation and bursting the currency bubble we have coming in Federal Reserve notes today."
    Go Gunny!
    Last edited by MRoCkEd; 03-19-2011 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Clarifying where to find it on Drudge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wooooooooooooooooottttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    Those Who Do Not Move, Do Not Notice Their Chains.

Alright, Glen!

Ha this just brought a serious smile to my face. Guunnnnnyyyyyyyyy!!
    For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

Nice work Gunny!
    "Everyone who believes in freedom must work diligently for sound money, fully redeemable. Nothing else is compatible with the humanitarian goals of peace and prosperity." -- Ron Paul

Brother Jonathan

Saw the headline on Drudge and was like: "that just has to be our Gunny"

Twas.

Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Immediately after this picture was taken, the camera exploded from an overload of WIN.

Except it's quantitative easing, not qualitative easing.

Saw the headline on drudge and thought to myself, don't tell me that's about gunny... read the article, saw it was and smiled. Didn't like the part about the Austrian school though.
    (No, I'm not the Starcraft guy)

Accept certain inalienable truths: Prices will rise. Politicians will philander. You, too, will get old.
    And when you do, you'll fantasize that when you were young, prices were reasonable, politicians were noble and children respected their elders.

"Though the ideas of the Austrian School have been rejected by mainstream economists for much of the last century, they are in vogue with Libertarians and some supporters of the tea party movement."
    Mainstream economists, meaning Keynesians.

What an idiot the author of this article is. Perhaps we should send him some reading material.

Quote Originally Posted by aclove View Post
    Immediately after this picture was taken, the camera exploded from an overload of WIN.
    You're right, because the next pictures taken of this were with "The Rent is Too Damn High" guy ;-)
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Except it's quantitative easing, not qualitative easing.
    I said "quantitative easing" the reporter had no idea what I was talking about lol
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

The author sucked and the only counter argument others had were funny things about gold.

This article will play well in Gunny's run for Congress in the "then they laugh at you" category.
    Definition of political insanity: Voting for the same people expecting different results.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I said "quantitative easing" the reporter had no idea what I was talking about lol
    Gunny, I wonder how we can get you more interviews (even national) about this? Everyone reads Drudge!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    nearly everyone reads drudge i do qualify, and they who often don't are less politically aware!
    the interview is now placing our gunny on the national map so as to imply a national standing.

this article ran under the links to the Liberty Dollar case. Couldn't you make the argument that you are trying to protect people in your state from being convicted of federal crimes of counterfeiting? I wonder what your constituency thinks about the Liberty Dollar founder be accused of a form of domestic terrorism.

Supporting Member
    North Carolina

Mike Church plans to talk about your legislation tomorrow.
    Equality is a false god.

Armatissimi e Liberissimi

Quote Originally Posted by Rifleman View Post
    Go Gunny!

Any way someone can post the audio?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    You're too smart for your own good.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Glen Bradley is becoming famous! He's gonna be on Neil Cavuto tomorrow apparently, not bad for a Freshman state representative.
    "Resolve to serve no more, and you are at once freed. I do not ask that you place hands upon the tyrant to topple him over, but simply that you support him no longer; then you will behold him, like a great Colossus whose pedestal has been pulled away, fall of his own weight and break in pieces."-Étienne de La Boétie

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.