Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kiev snipers hired by Maidan leaders - shocking new leak

Kiev snipers hired by Maidan leaders - shocking new leak

And the truth comes out...

Earlier today a shocking recording has been "leaked" this time one between the always concerned about human rights EU foreign affairs chief Catherine Ashton and Estonian foreign minister Urmas Paet, in which it is revealed on tape that all those photos of horrifying deaths of Ukrainians by snipers during the last days of the Median stand off, were in fact caused not by Snipers controlled by Yanukovich, but that the snipers shot at both protesters and police in Kiev were allegedly hired by Maidan leaders!

Here is the key exchange, just after 8 minutes into the conversation :

Paet: "All the evidence shows that people who were killed by snipers from both sides, policemen and people from the streets, that they were the same snipers killing people from both sides. ... Some photos that showed it is the same handwriting, the same type of bullets, and it is really disturbing that now the new coalition they don't want to investigate what exactly happened. So there is now stronger and stronger understanding that behind the snipers, it was not Yanukovych, but it was somebody from the new coalition."

Ashton: "I think we do want to investigate. I mean, I didn’t pick that up, that’s interesting. Gosh."

Paet: "It already discreditates (sic) this new coalition."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-0...-reveals-truth
    Last edited by DFF; 03-05-2014 at 10:05 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump.
    Last edited by green73; 03-05-2014 at 10:48 AM.

This certainly puts an entirely new spin on things. Russia, as a result of this information, should be vindicated for their concerns after the western media frenzy that has spun the entire thing six ways from Tuesday and painted them into the bad guys instead of where the blame should reside.

Who knows though... I suppose the new mainstream meme will be that it was a KGB thingamabob. You know? For the pleasure of those with short memories and a good spy thriller for boobus.

Interestingly enough, the new leadership doesn't want anything to do with an investigation on the snipers which occured a day after the agreement was signed.

In another paper...
    Paet also recalled his conversation with a doctor who treated those shot by snipers in Kiev. She said that both protesters and police were shot at by the same people.

“And second, what was quite disturbing, this same Olga [Bogomolets] told as well that all the evidence shows that the people who were killed by snipers from both sides, among policemen and then people from the streets, that they were the same snipers killing people from both sides,” the Estonian FM stressed.
    Ashton reacted to the information by saying: “Well, yeah…that’s, that’s terrible.”

“So that she then also showed me some photos she said that as a medical doctor she can say that it is the same handwriting, the same type of bullets, and it’s really disturbing that now the new coalition, that they don’t want to investigate what exactly happened,” Paet said.
    Olga Bogomolets was the main doctor for the Maidan mobile clinic when protests turned violent in Kiev. She treated the gravely injured and helped organized their transportation to neighboring countries, who had expressed a willingness to treat those with severe wounds. From the outset, Olga blamed the injuries and deaths on snipers. She turned down the position of Vice Prime Minister of Ukraine for Humanitarian Affairs offered by the coup-appointed regime.

The Estonian FM has described the whole sniper issue as “disturbing” and added, “it already discredits from the very beginning” the new Ukrainian power.

His overall impressions of what he saw during his one-day trip to Kiev are “sad,” Paet said during the conversation.

He stressed that the Ukrainian people don’t trust the Maidan leaders, with all the opposition politicians slated to join the new government “having dirty past.”

The file was reportedly uploaded to the web by officers of Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) loyal to ousted President Viktor Yanukovich who hacked Paet’s and Ashton’s phones.

94 people were killed and another 900 injured during the standoff between police and protesters at Maidan Saquare in Kiev last month.
    http://rt.com/news/ashton-maidan-snipers-estonia-946/
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 03-05-2014 at 12:12 PM.

This has CIA/MOSSAD finger prints all over it.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    This has CIA/MOSSAD finger prints all over it.
    I don't see how Mossad is involved here, but CIA involvement is 100% certain after the Nuland-Pyatt conversation leak.

Love it. "the truth comes out"
    were allegedly hired by Maidan leaders
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

In before Klamath plays the devil's advocate for the 1,000,000 th time on RPF. Damnit, he beat me to it again

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    I don't see how Mossad is involved here, but CIA involvement is 100% certain after the Nuland-Pyatt conversation leak.
    You might be right, but I really don't think there is much that the nefarious factions of our government does without the consent or cooperation of the MOSSAD. Just my opinion, I have no concrete proof.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    In before Klamath plays the devil's advocate for the 1,000,000 th time on RPF. Damnit, he beat me to it again
    I always picture this guy when skipping over his posts.

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    I always picture this guy when skipping over his posts.

Which proves 100% how you DON'T get the picture.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

How the hell can somebody with nearly 9000 posts not have all 11 rep bars?

I don't consider them separate entities any more.

Maybe because he actually did something during Ron's campaigns, you know, something constructive, besides just post on an internet forum.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Says the person with 45,000 + posts.
    On Trump:

8000 could have been from before the rep system was implemented. Just sayin.'
    Quote Originally Posted by President John F. Kennedy
    And we must face the fact that the United States is neither omnipotent nor omniscient. That we are only 6% of the world's population, and that we cannot impose our will upon the other 94% of mankind. That we cannot right every wrong or reverse each adversity, and that therefore there cannot be an American solution to every world problem.
    I need an education in US history, from the ground up. Can you help point me to a comprehensive, unbiased, scholarly resource?

How many "pieces of flare" do I have? I could NOT care less. Even if it did represent the broad accolades of the group it wouldn't be something I would be proud of, but it doesn't, as all it represents is who formed the best little circle jerk of back slappers as proved by how many time the same people post the "out of ammo" plus rep message for their favorite posters. Sorry but I never played the high school A group and B group games.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Damn, after reading your thread title I thought Bruce Dickenson hired them just so he could write a song about the killings.

Estonian Foreign Ministry confirms authenticity of leaked call on Kiev snipers

http://rt.com/news/estonia-confirm-leaked-tape-970/

“It’s very disappointing that such surveillance took place altogether. It’s not a coincidence that this conversation was uploaded [to the web] today,” he stressed.

“My conversation with Ashton took place last week right after I returned from Kiev. At that time I was already in Estonia,” Paet added.

LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by politics View Post
    Estonian Foreign Ministry confirms authenticity of leaked call on Kiev snipers

http://rt.com/news/estonia-confirm-leaked-tape-970/
    There's much more to the dealings behind the scenes.

EU swindler Catherine Ashton met with Ukrainian Billionaire Petro Poroshenko 10 days ago BTW, Ashton also joined the protests 3 months ago with the very same Maiden people who are now in charge in the Ukraine. Coincidence? Not at all, this was in the works for a long time.

AND... the photos of Catherine Ashton and company were snagged from below the selected propaganda official state photo distribution library, sent to all the media outlets to attach to their Ukraine articles: https://secure.flickr.com/photos/eeas/
    European External Action Service

European External Action Service - EEAS

3,531 Photos

I presume instead of getting into a costly bidding war with Russia for the Ukraine, the EU/NATO/US just overthrow the current government, then hijack the rebellion, and put in place the groomed globalist new government? You see this is always about banking and money... jus look at the players involved from the beginning in the turf war.

December 2013.. Brussels rejected the Ukrainian government's call for 20 billion euros($27 Billion USD). The EU said it would not engage in a bidding war for closer ties to the country.
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 03-06-2014 at 10:05 AM.

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

I am disabled. What's your excuse? Plus, I wasn't the one who was insulting someone based upon the number of green bars they had and he did this in lieu of arguing the subject at hand. Now, why do you think that was?
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 03-05-2014 at 05:09 PM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    I am disabled. What's your excuse? Plus, I wasn't the one who was insulting someone based upon the number of green bars they had and he did this in lieu of arguing the subject at hand. Now, why do you think that was?
    [mod delete] I don't need to seriously engage someone whom few here take seriously.

Thanks for the two negs btw. You must've had to rep whore a bit to be able to do that.

Israel has to be involved in everything according to some on these forums. Even if it makes no sense. For instance when McDonalds forgot to give me napkins at the drive thru I knew the Mossad was behind it.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FloralScent View Post
    I don't consider them separate entities any more.
    The CIA and Mossad hate each other actually.

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    There's much more to the dealings behind the scenes.

EU swindler Catherine Ashton met with Ukrainian Billionaire Petro Poroshenko 10 days ago

Well, what to expect from Poroshenko:

An IMF- EU tipical approach:

1. A lot of loans from IMF, WORLD BANK, US and EU.
    2. A lot of reforms.

and a pillow to make those reforms softer for the people

- by pillow is talking about a loan from the US -

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    How does that saying go? People that live in glass houses.....

BTW I have less that 2000 posts, so what's your point.
    On Trump:

Quote Originally Posted by gwax23 View Post
    The CIA and Mossad hate each other actually.
    What made you come to this conclusion (serious question)?
    Quote Originally Posted by President John F. Kennedy
    And we must face the fact that the United States is neither omnipotent nor omniscient. That we are only 6% of the world's population, and that we cannot impose our will upon the other 94% of mankind. That we cannot right every wrong or reverse each adversity, and that therefore there cannot be an American solution to every world problem.
    I need an education in US history, from the ground up. Can you help point me to a comprehensive, unbiased, scholarly resource?

Quote Originally Posted by politics View Post
    Well, what to expect from Poroshenko:

An IMF- EU typical approach:

1. A lot of loans from IMF, WORLD BANK, US and EU.
    2. A lot of reforms.

and a pillow to make those reforms softer for the people

- by pillow is talking about a loan from the US -
    Poroshenko, "A friend in need, is a friend indeed." Uh, right after he says all the cash infusion is needed... lol!

More like, "A friend in need, is a friend hooked in debt by the "Financiers".

Good vid, just forgot the other scam... the EX-IM Bank... the one that finances big projects in foreign nations with that borrowed IMF/WB/Bank of Settlements cash, only to have a majority of the money going back into US/Western corporations like; Bechtel, Fluor Corp., PCL Construction, Grupo ACS, HOCHTIEF AG, KBR-Haliburton, CB&I, Kiewit Corp, McDermott International,... etc
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 03-06-2014 at 10:08 AM.

Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Mini-Me View Post
    What made you come to this conclusion (serious question)?
    Quick Search:
    http://rt.com/usa/cia-mossad-israel-espionage-311/
    http://disquietreservations.blogspot...ssad-dont.html

They have opposing interests like any 2 organizations might. Theres also the whole Pollard issue. Of all the organs of the US federal government the CIA is probably the most anti Israel. Its funny how the exact opposite is portrayed on these forums.

Also Netanyahus administration is pretty close to the Putin regime mainly due to personal relations between Lieberman/Netanyahu and Putin. Russian Jews strongly support Putin and he has support of many Jewish Oligarchs/Businessmen/Organizations (including Chabad)

Ukrainian Ultra Nationalists are some of the most antisemitic groups in the world. They have no love of Israel or Jews. Whats left of the Jews in Ukraine are nearly entirely Russian speaking and much closer to Russian Culture than Ukrainian.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast