Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul will be on CNN's John King, [video added]

Exclamation Ron Paul will be on CNN's John King, [video added]

[I got this information from dailypaul:]

Congressman Ron Paul will be on CNN’s John King tonight at 7:00PM Eastern
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/2011/06/2...cnn-john-king/

STREAM:
    http://tvpc.tv/Channel.php?ChannelID=3177
    Last edited by sailingaway; 06-29-2011 at 06:25 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jessica Yellin in for John King tonight.

Thx
    "It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." Robert Kennedy

http://scully13.wordpress.com/about men of dark intentions

He had a baby with Dana Bash, I believe just yesterday. I was completely unaware they were even married, but I hear they have been since 2008.

Sweet. My guess is last segment for ratings

yeah, Michelle is probably getting scrutiny because she is a woman... not because of the fact that compared to Ron Paul she is a... (I'm just going to stop here and your imagination can take care of the rest.)

Quote Originally Posted by aowen View Post
    yeah, Michelle is probably getting scrutiny because she is a woman... not because of the fact that compared to Ron Paul she is a... (I'm just going to stop here and your imagination can take care of the rest.)
    "She appeals to the tea party grassroots" made me laugh. She appeals to teocons.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    Sweet. My guess is last segment for ratings
    Use the stream, then you don´t count for the ratings

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And later after not talking about He Who Shall Not Be Named, they will have said person on the show.

That guy thinks Perry is tea party? Hey, there's the person who buys that spin! I knew there had to be someone somewhere who did.... not a tea partier, however.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Rick Perry is a tea party candidate according to cnn.

Quote Originally Posted by swissaustrian View Post
    Use the stream, then you don´t count for the ratings
    I dont count anyway because I am not a Nielsen family. They have no idea whether I am watching or not.

And later after not talking about He Who Shall Not Be Named, they will have said person on the show.
    Isn't that a bunch of bs. I think Ron needs to come out and issue some liberty slaps!! to the face!

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
    I dont count anyway because I am not a Nielsen family. They have no idea whether I am watching or not.
    is this still the method for ratings in the us?
    Over here in switzerland a lot of people have ip-tv ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPTV ), so the provider can figure out what they are watching

Quote Originally Posted by swissaustrian View Post
    is this still the method for ratings in the us?
    Over here in switzerland a lot of people have ip-tv ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPTV ), so the provider can figure out what they are watching
    Yes, that and perhaps Tivo numbers.

Dannno, I knew you guys would be able to finish that sentence better than me.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Where is the teleprompter, Barry?

Excellent reaction to Obama's quote... Use it in an ad.

'Consulting congress' isn't the issue. AUTHORIZATION is what is needed, not 'consulting'. They are saying 'Congress could have said yes when asked', but not that they could say no.

Bachmann I am sure is listening and will reprise what Ron says. That isn't fair, they shouldn't have her on after to crib from him yet again. (I assume that is who you meant is coming on after, I missed that.)
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Ron Paul: "He hasn't called me! (referring to Obama and permission on Libya)

Does anyone get the impression this interview isn't going the way this woman hoped it would?

Ron "Does he want to do that to every dictator in the country?"

Yes Ron, that would take some doing.....(one suspects he meant world)

my livestream is having problems.....

I may need to see a youtube.

This is SPECTACULAR!!!

The horror on the announcer's face....
    Last edited by sailingaway; 06-29-2011 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    Does anyone get the impression this interview isn't going the way this woman hoped it would?
    Yep

Amazing!!! This is great~! He's getting a chance to respond directly to Obama's press conference!

And what a long interview with an honest man!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Would she interrupt any other candidate like that?

That went fairly well. He got pretty animated there in the middle.

"I wish we could continue, we're out of time...." Boy does she sound relieved.....

IS Bachmann coming on? Honestly, I think he should only go on AFTER her, not let her steal his lines...

Caught the last few minutes which were great. Need a tube so I can see the whole thing.
    End The Nanny State!

Quote Originally Posted by PastaRocket848 View Post
    That went fairly well. He got pretty animated there in the middle.
    How can the anti-war left continue to support Obama?

What a great interview! Showing every democrat what an idiot Obama is and at the same time showing Ron´s brilliance. A great preview of the Paul vs. Obama presidential debate

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast