Thread: [Video] Justin Amash on The O'Reilly Factor w/ Laura Ingraham 8/7/13

[Video] Justin Amash on The O'Reilly Factor w/ Laura Ingraham 8/7/13

Glad to see this, I like Laura way more than Bill.

Justin Amash ‏@repjustinamash 1h
    Catch me tonight on the @oreillyfactor with guest host @IngrahamAngle. 8/11 p.m. EDT on @FoxNews.

update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=BUIQfCEskJs
    Last edited by jct74; 08-07-2013 at 08:30 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

JUSTIN AMASH YEAH!
    Rand Paul 2016
    Justin Amash 2024
    Thomas Massie 2032

Check out Matthew Vines' Reformation Project!

Did she just try to get a date with Justin?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Women love sons of liberty, I guess.
    Rand Paul 2016
    Justin Amash 2024
    Thomas Massie 2032

Check out Matthew Vines' Reformation Project!

Looks like Amash is playing along...

Justin Amash ‏@repjustinamash 2m
    .@IngrahamAngle Quite sure you're going to owe me dinner. @oreillyfactor

Quote Originally Posted by supermario21 View Post
    Looks like Amash is playing along...
    Watch out Justin, those cougars can be dangerous.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    tube? link to audio or video?

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    tube? link to audio or video?
    Your wish is my command, good sir.

Wiki says he's married with three kids.

I think Laura is really getting a patriot streak building inside of her. It would be interesting to know what set her off. I no longer think she's purely an opportunist sensing the changing direction of the wind. It is significant that she said, at one point and in spite of her intrepid line of questioning, "I'm playing devil's advocate here.." because she wanted Justin to confront his detractors and she was enabling him in making his argument, rather than trying to undermine him.
    Last edited by anaconda; 08-07-2013 at 09:58 PM.

Laura certainly has been coming around over the past year. He transformation definitely seems sincere.

I don't suppose Leno asked Obama about his campaign pledge to support whistle blowers?..

I'm usually skeptical but I did predict in a past topic that she is coming around. There's a reason in 2012 she had Ron on multiple times and was not critical of him, like she was in '08. She was even critical of Romney somewhat close to the general election.

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    Laura certainly has been coming around over the past year. He transformation definitely seems sincere.
    Especially when she uses her time as host of the biggest news show on tv to give face time to one of our Aces.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Haha! I think so!

Quote Originally Posted by PaleoPaul View Post
    Women love sons of liberty, I guess.
    She probably figures JA has epic junk after taking on the entire establishment over the NSA, not exactly chump change. Oh, and I'd definitely keep LI in my close circle of allies if she wanted in. She can return the favor with healthy dividends.