Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Video update: Ron Paul owns foreign policy questions on Fox with Greta Van Susteren

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by IDefendThePlatform View Post
    Immediately preceded by "I get 2x as much money from the military as Obama, and 6x as much as all the other Republican candidates combined. That ought to send a message. Why does the military support Ron Paul (yes, he went 3rd person) so strongly?"

I was literally standing up screaming YESSS!!!! at my TV. Preach on Ron!

YEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Tube not coming soon enough!!!

"I'm thinkin' we'll rise again"

Can anyone IN Minn verify they actually watched it air there? I am of the paranoid sort, so I want to verify it was actually aired in that market.

pwnage
    "Greater than the force of mighty armies is the power of an idea whose time has come." - V. Hugo

lol it just ended. im sure tubes are coming.

everyone wants a tube way too fast like this. @ 13 sec. lol

how long was that interview ... ? man that would make a hell of an ad ... got to get this tube out there everywhere !
    "It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." Robert Kennedy

http://scully13.wordpress.com/about men of dark intentions

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    great news - ovation! And the night before caucusing, too!
    The bigger government gets, the smaller I wish it was.
    My new motto: More Love, Less Laws

Quote Originally Posted by IDefendThePlatform View Post
    Immediately preceded by "I get 2x as much money from the military as Obama, and 6x as much as all the other Republican candidates combined. That ought to send a message. Why does the military support Ron Paul (yes, he went 3rd person) so strongly?"
    I believe Ron actually said "donations" instead of "money", which sounds much better imo.

OMG they did not include Ron Paul or Santorum in the head to head poll with Obama, just Romney and Gingrich. This is the poll Greta started her show with.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...ll_020412.html

.........................Obama
    Romney......45%......51%
    Ron Paul.....
    Gingrich......43%......54%
    Santorum
    Last edited by Mark37snj; 02-06-2012 at 09:33 PM.
    No One But Paul

The Statistics of Impossibility is the new radar you can't outrun.

Quote Originally Posted by BrittanySligar View Post
    WIN! Absolutely KILLED it. I have NEVER seen Ron handle that issue so well.
    That's because he was allowed to answer the questions without being interrupted.
    The three most dangerous influences to society...Darwin, Freud, and Marx. Darwinism is a creation without God, Marxism is a government without God, and Freudianism is a soul without God.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    I believe Ron actually said "donations" instead of "money", which sounds much better imo.
    Thanks for the correction. Might have been the adrenaline rush.... Whew, I'm calm now.

I'm staying awake for the toob......please hurry...been up for 3 days str8.....TTTTOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBB

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TXcarlosTX View Post
    Ron Paul ending hard!!! Even my girl was like WOW!!!
    Haha...mine too. She was fist pumping during this interview. It's all starting to make sense for her...pretty fun to watch her transition considering she didn't know anything about him before December.
    "Greater than the force of mighty armies is the power of an idea whose time has come." - V. Hugo

I haven't seen the interview, but it sounds like RP hit it out of the park on foreign policy, its great that the campaign is listening to the grassroots.

I just wish that once he would follow up "let Israel take care of it themselves" with "and if they need us we'll come to their aid". They paint him as being anti-Israel and he's not. The manipulated sheep need to understand that he supports them, just doesn't feel we need to take the lead. We've been supplying them with arms for decades...let them use them.
    The three most dangerous influences to society...Darwin, Freud, and Marx. Darwinism is a creation without God, Marxism is a government without God, and Freudianism is a soul without God.

[video] Ron Paul On Fox's Off The Record Talking Foreign Policy 02/06/12

Airing Date Feb 06, 2012
    Last edited by Immortal Technique; 02-06-2012 at 09:39 PM.

Thanks, IT.
    +Rep.
    "I'm thinkin' we'll rise again"

tttttttoooooOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

Nobody has been more critical of Ron's media appearances than me. But I thought Ron did real well with this one. Greta gave him the Kobiashi Maru scenario, literally an impossible situation to respond to, and rather than breaking it down and getting all bogged down, which is his typical response, he gave his foreign policy talking points without sounding exasperated and weak. It was as good as could be done under the circumstances.

So I give this performance an A. And Ron has rarely earned an A from me on media savvy or debating.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

HOLY CRAP, RON PAUL WAS FREAKIN' AWESOME IN THAT INTERVIEW!

MORE DONATIONS NOW!
    Restore the Original First Amendment: http://thirty-thousand.org/

Quote Originally Posted by dawnbt View Post
    I just wish that once he would follow up "let Israel take care of it themselves" with "and if they need us we'll come to their aid". They paint him as being anti-Israel and he's not. The manipulated sheep need to understand that he supports them, just doesn't feel we need to take the lead. We've been supplying them with arms for decades...let them use them.
    If they were attacked, that is one thing, but if Israel starts an aggressive war we wouldn't "come to their aid."

Quote Originally Posted by dawnbt View Post
    He pretty much did. Ron Paul stated that the head of Mossad said that even IF Iran acquired a nuke, that they were not an existential threat to Isreal. Isreal had hundreds of nukes and he would respect Isreal's sovereignty if they wanted to attack Iran, just like he respected it in 1981 when he was the lone congressman that didn't condemn Israel attacking Iraq's nuclear facility.

He worded it beautifully in my opinion. Sorry if I butchered it there.

Arklatex

On that channel speaking the truth! veryy good

WOW. Absolute ownage. THAT is how the foreign policy message should have been articulated all along.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast