Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: State Dept. wrote up tweets critical of Sen. Paul, CNN "reporter" tweeted them out on request

State Dept. wrote up tweets critical of Sen. Paul, CNN "reporter" tweeted them out on request

Elise Labbott, same reporter who is suspended for getting caught at editorializing on Trump

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She's just one of many lapdog liberals. I think her punishment should be a night on the town with Bill Clinton.

she fugly too and of course she is pals with horseface.
    Last edited by RandPaul4Prez; 11-25-2015 at 08:27 AM.

The title of the thread is not accurate. The State Dept did not write the tweets; they instructed the report to write one.
    Sanity Check Radio Show
    http://www.SanityCheckRadioShow.com

We can't even imagine how common this is. In the state where I work, I know all the papers are shills for big government. Work in politics and you see it. Its not a party thing, either. People are smarter than that. The liberals realize that some of the GOP candidates are on their side, and some are guys they should be deathly afraid of. There is a reason why you can google "rand paul news" almost any day of the week and get 2-3 articles that are smear pieces. All the channels are engaged. Prevent momentum at any cost. Drive up the negatives. For a guy who does free eye surgeries in Haiti of all things, and just wants a little peace and sound money and freedom. A guy who doesn't sleep with hookers, or have 5 different wives, or shady investment strategies or...the worst thing in his past is he got high in college and goofed off with his friends some night, involving an inside joke about aqua buddha.

"CNN Reporter Coordinated With Hillary Aide To Smear Rand Paul.."

more info:
    Emails: CNN Reporter Coordinated With Hillary Aide To Smear Rand Paul During 2013 Benghazi Hearing
    Chuck Ross
    12:23 AM 11/25/2015

A CNN reporter who was recently suspended for two weeks for violating the network’s editorial guidelines showed up in a new trove of State Department emails released on Tuesday in which she appears to have coordinated social media posts with a top Hillary Clinton State Department aide during the former secretary of state’s Jan. 23, 2013 Senate testimony about the Benghazi attacks.

The emails, which were released to the website Gawker, show that Elise Labott, a foreign affairs reporter at CNN, took guidance from Clinton aide Philippe Reines by posting a tweet criticizing Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul for asking Clinton tough questions during a Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing on the Sept. 11, 2012 Benghazi attacks.

Labott also coordinated with Reines to post a favorable quote from Clinton’s testimony, which she gave just a week before she left office.

In the Reines emails, which are the subject of a Gawker lawsuit against the State Department, Labott appears to pick up on a previous conversation she was having with Reines during the Benghazi hearing, asking him: “are you sure rand paul wasn’t at any hearings?”

Five minutes after sending that email, Labott sent Reines another message sharing what she had tweeted about Paul.

Sen Paul most critical on committee of Clinton, but a little late to the #Benghazi game.Not sure he was at many of the 30 previous briefings
    Hours later, Labott and Reines were at it again.

"She was great. well done. I hope you are going to have a big drink tonight,” Labott wrote to Reines, complimenting Clinton’s performance.

Reines followed up that compliment by telling Labott that he had “suggested a good Tweet.”

Labott said that she had not received an email concerning another tweet. Reines wrote back “Pin,” an apparent reference to a private messaging system.

Labott wrote back “will get back to you.” Eleven minutes later she sent an email reading, “done.”...

More: http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/25/em...ghazi-hearing/

Labott said that she had not received an email concerning another tweet. Reines wrote back “Pin,” an apparent reference to a private messaging system.
    So this actually goes really deep. Pre-arranged private channels. Mockingbird anyone ?
    "I am a bird"

//
    Last edited by specsaregood; 05-23-2016 at 01:23 PM.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Rand bring this up at the CNN debate!

"Can you confirm that you did not coordinate these questions with the State Department?" "I wonder what Labott will tweet about this?"
    "How much did Hillary pay CNN to act as her mouthpiece?"

The possibilities are as endless as they are delicious. Go for the jugular Rand!
    Non-violence is the creed of those that maintain a monopoly on force.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    And it sounds like that is probably illegal if she is using methods to avoid any tracking as part of her job.
    I wasn't sure about it. I sure think it should be.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by limequat View Post

"Can you confirm that you did not coordinate these questions with the State Department?" "I wonder what Labott will tweet about this?"

The possibilities are as endless as they are delicious. Go for the jugular Rand!
    That would be lovely.

busted. just like we all thought. but were conspiracy folks right? just crazies here...

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries

Hit it up before then in case Rand doesn't make the main card. Might even be better for him to hit it now with people not trusting the press and may give him a good bump so that he does make the main card.

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    Hit it up before then in case Rand doesn't make the main card. Might even be better for him to hit it now with people not trusting the press and may give him a good bump so that he does make the main card.
    So he can do it AGAIN!

I would bet my 401k that this is the REAL reason that bitch got fired. It's one thing to "editorialize" in a tweet. It's quite another to coordinate with the state department to smear a sitting senator.

I would bet my 401k that this is the REAL reason that bitch got fired. It's one thing to "editorialize" in a tweet. It's quite another to coordinate with the state department to smear a sitting senator.
    She was suspended for 2 weeks, not fired.

Tweeted to Glenn Greenwald.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by groverblue View Post
    The title of the thread is not accurate. The State Dept did not write the tweets; they instructed the report to write one.

“She was great. well done. I hope you are going to have a big drink tonight,” Labott wrote to Reines, complimenting Clinton’s performance.

Reines followed up that compliment by telling Labott that he had “suggested a good Tweet.”

Labott said that she had not received an email concerning another tweet. Reines wrote back “Pin,” an apparent reference to a private messaging system

There's already a story on The Daily Caller about Rand's staff calling out CNN on this nonsense. This combined with his recent stance on the Syrian Refugees may give him the bump he needs to stay in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    There's already a story on The Daily Caller about Rand's staff calling out CNN on this nonsense. This combined with his recent stance on the Syrian Refugees may give him the bump he needs to stay in the game.
    We should all thank CNN for this. I am only half joking.

Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    That's the first article, the response from Stafford is here:

“CNN needs to address this bias and lack of journalistic integrity,” Stafford stated Wednesday. He also pointed to the next GOP debate, which will be hosted by CNN in Las Vegas on Dec. 15.

“This email revelation should give Republicans pause as to their coverage and possibility of fair treatment towards Sen. Paul during the next debate,” Stafford said. “All eyes will be on CNN’s response to their employee colluding with Hillary Clinton in order to attack a prominent U.S. senator on their dime."

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/25/ra...#ixzz3sYCXoRUT

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    So he can do it AGAIN!
    True dat!

Here's a version from Reason a little more detail:
    https://reason.com/blog/2015/11/25/c...ated-with-hill

And one from the Blaze.
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...-paul-in-2013/

Please click all of these and drive up their google ratings!
    Last edited by limequat; 11-25-2015 at 08:39 PM.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    You know the icing on the cake, as well as some vindication, would be some leaked emails about any media blackouts on Ron Paul in 08 and 12.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries

And one from the Blaze.

Please click all of thse and drive up their google ratings!
    I just found the dumbest comment under the Blaze article... I about punched my laptop.

• galicant wiseword

-Nov. 25, 2015 at 12:22pm

Exceptional,
          I like Rand, he just seems weak on foreign policy.
          There now that we got the compulsory RINO talking point against Rand out of the way….
          You are exactly right. The polls are a joke.
          Just so we are all on the same page: Rands foreign policy positions are some wacky hand-me-down ideas from his father about abiding by the constitution and not going to war without congressional approval.

[1]

Yes you read it correctly, abiding by the Constitution is wacky... God help us all.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I just found the dumbest comment under the Blaze article... I about punched my laptop.

Yes you read it correctly, abiding by the Constitution is wacky... God help us all.
    It was sarcasm.

And one from the Blaze.

Please click all of these and drive up their google ratings!
    Done, it should likewise be noted that Rand's twitter page has also been proactive and has linked to the Daily Caller articles.

Glenn Beck has an uncanny ability for drawing in retards to his news outlets, though by and large the posters on The Blaze have been slightly less idiotic than the ones trolling Breitbart's page.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    It was sarcasm.
    If it was, it didn't read that way. Blaze audience will read it exactly how it looked.

I hope Hillary's Dem opponents also pick up on this, since they could also be victims.

This is at Foxnews.com which I found via a link on Yahoo News:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...nton-aide.html

Remember this at 1:10 - Rand Paul? + condescending smile

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast