Thread: New list of total raw votes per candidate from all states to date

New list of total raw votes per candidate from all states to date

Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina (w/ 99% of SC precincts reporting..)

Romney - 295,170 (33%)
    Gingrich - 282,041 (31.6%)
    Paul - 161,063 (18%)
    Santorum - 155,336 (17.4%)

The percentages, of course, come from not including voters who cast their ballot for any of the candidates that have dropped out.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 01-22-2012 at 09:24 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks, I was hoping to see those numbers.

Did anyone else notice that SC had record turnout. +150,000 or more from 08'.
    That seems strange with the weather being so bad.

Yeah! Top three was what I was looking for!

I believe SC was compromised with "Dead Voters." There is substantially higher numbers.
    "For if you [the rulers] suffer your people to be ill-educated, and their manners to be corrupted from their infancy, and then punish them for those crimes to which their first education disposed them, what else is to be concluded from this, but that you first make thieves [and outlaws] and then punish them."
    -Sir Thomas More (1478-1535), Utopia, Book 1

*Admirer, of Philosophy.*

Quote Originally Posted by Philosophy_of_Politics View Post
    I believe SC was compromised with "Dead Voters." There is substantially higher numbers.
    This!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...t-dead-voters/

Very nice numbers! 18% in South Carolina is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by RileyE104 View Post
    Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina

Romney - 295,170 (33%)
    Gingrich - 282,041 (31.6%)
    Paul - 161,063 (18%)
    Santorum - 155,336 (17.4%)

The percentages, of course, come from not including voters who cast their ballot for any of the candidates that have dropped out.
    promoted it to the front page.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 01-21-2012 at 11:51 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott_in_PA View Post

interesting... not worth our time tho...

Quote Originally Posted by JamesButabi View Post
    Very nice numbers! 18% in South Carolina is awesome!
    no,this is total votes. a meaningless statistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsylexic View Post
    no,this is total votes. a meaningless statistic.
    It isn't meaningless. To date, more people have cast a vote for Ron than for Santorum.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

EDIT: Nevermind...thought this was a new total from SC only. :-/
    Quote Originally Posted by President John F. Kennedy
    And we must face the fact that the United States is neither omnipotent nor omniscient. That we are only 6% of the world's population, and that we cannot impose our will upon the other 94% of mankind. That we cannot right every wrong or reverse each adversity, and that therefore there cannot be an American solution to every world problem.
    I need an education in US history, from the ground up. Can you help point me to a comprehensive, unbiased, scholarly resource?

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    It isn't meaningless. To date, more people have cast a vote for Ron than for Santorum.
    I suspect we might dip after Florida but hopefully February will be a good month for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Mini-Me View Post
    EDIT: Nevermind...thought this was a new total from SC only. :-/
    Sorry, I should have worded the title better. :\

Quote Originally Posted by Philosophy_of_Politics View Post
    That is get out the grave vote. There were zombies voting in SC!

Seriously this is messed up. I hope that AJ finds out who it is and they get exposed.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Quote Originally Posted by RileyE104 View Post
    I suspect we might dip after Florida but hopefully February will be a good month for us.

Maybe. Dunno. If we can get Ron's social security position, and Santorum's out (he wants to cut it) I'm not so sure we'll go below him. Florida is expensive and I can't imagine why anyone would send Santorum money at this point. But getting Ron's message out would have to be grass roots.

This just in from twitter!

davecatanese davecatanese
    Santorum is actually 4th in raw vote after 3 contests: Romney 294,616 Gingrich 282,727 Paul 160,877 Santorum 155,256
    21 minutes ago

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow SC really changed the numbers. We went from second to fighting to just stay above 4th.

That many people can't be voting...

Trust me friends, don't be discourage. There's a bigger strategy at play here!! We are FAR from out of this race. Really, we need your unbridled passion and support now. Don't step away please, now's the time to call upon all the strength you have and push.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    View all the latest Ron Paul videos, including endorsements, media appearances, music videos, 2012 promos, campaign ads and more.
    I am the creator of RonPaulFLIX.com & RonPaulPOSTS.com, and the GOTV site RonPaulVolunteer.com, and co-creator of the Blue Republican movement
    Stop dreaming of what YOU can do - just do it

Topic is extremely misleading. Please clarify it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott_in_PA View Post

2008 - 445,677 total votes cast.
    2012 - 600,695 total votes cast. (google politics map)

Thats ±35% MORE votes then 08'

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=710389
    http://www.wcnc.com/news/Election-Of...137823539.html

So the only thing I don't really get is how loads of thunderstorms, and 'varying turnout' can result into 35% higher turnout then 08'. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    So the only thing I don't really get is how loads of thunderstorms, and 'varying turnout' can result into 35% higher turnout then 08'. That's all.
    Thunderstorms bring out the dead people.
    "People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome."

– George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    2008 - 445,677 total votes cast.
    2012 - 600,695 total votes cast. (google politics map)

Thats ±35% MORE votes then 08'

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/story.aspx?id=710389
    http://www.wcnc.com/news/Election-Of...137823539.html

absentee ballots. People can vote when it's not raining, and they can vote without leaving their homes.

Same thing is about to happen in Florida. Don't be shocked when it happens. There may be some fraud going on, but more than likely, the inflated turnout number is not coming from some conspiracy more than it is coming from people REALLY wanting to make sure that B.O. is not in office.

And how about Ron Paul bringing more people in to the GOP? Isn't that a good thing? What happens when you grow the party is more people turn out to vote. That is a dynamic that the Ron Paul campaign and the grassroots campaign has touted as a strength and a reason to be taken seriously in the party.

But since people wanted the rain to keep away "old people" and that didn't pan out, now all of a sudden growing the party is not being attributed to Ron Paul and the new people he brings in. Instead, it must be some kind of conspiracy.

That's a load of horse $#@!.

The fact is, yes Ron Paul's supporters are passionate and dedicated. But you know what? So are the other 85-90% of voters who DON'T support Ron Paul. There is nothing exclusive or special about Ron Paul's supporters that should make people feel ENTITLED to winning based on enthusiasm, or bad weather..

I don't know what's it's like in other states or other cities but here in San Diego I have seen more signs and posters in the public than other candidates combined. In fact I don't recall seeing any support like this for any candidate except I did see a commercial for Rick Perry. Am I just not seeing the support for these other guys or does Ron truly have more support?
    Last edited by sdsubball23; 01-22-2012 at 10:29 AM.