Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is hilarious! GOP Presidential Debate (different ending)

This is hilarious! GOP Presidential Debate (different ending)

I lol'd

Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    HAHA! Pink elephants.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Well that was so fun entertainment wasn't it?

bump
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

LOL, that was WAY better than the actual debate.

What are the odds that by the time things get down to the wire the only person who will be in Ron Pauls way will be Newt Gingrich?

I swear I am starting to get the idea in my head that if I were those big campaign Pacs that I would seriously start thinking about dumping Perry and Romney.

Lets face it even if they lose with Newt at least they won't have to feel embarrassed or stupid the way they probably feel now.

Can you imagine how embarrassed you would feel about the 10+ million you gave to each of those two clowns (Perry/Romney)?

They are simply an embarrassment to the whole Republican Party. Admittedly its Perry's fault, but Romney can't deal with it.

Its like Perry is not even trying to win the noimination; instead his whole deal seems to be to sabotage Romney.

Obama maybe is working for the Bush Syndicate? Rove tapped Perry to make Romney lose?
    Last edited by dolphin; 10-20-2011 at 06:45 PM.

Too funny!

I can't find the thread on the effort that was launched to like and thumbs up top comments on YouTube. Has that been sucessful? This video definiely needs to be targeted.

I think humor and mockery are powerful weapons in our arsenal.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was waiting for someone to do an Ali G reference to Cain and his 999 plan! Hilarious!!

Thanks for posting, that was great Deborah.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

ok I hit pause. LMAO in the first 20 seconds. The slowmo if this is just killing me LOL

and the dubbed in background laughter!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Xenophage View Post
    LOL, that was WAY better than the actual debate.
    qft! I rofl'ed at the vid. +rep for deb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

You are the Universe experiencing itself

That was hysterical!! Michelle Bachmann---ROFL!!!

+rep
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I laughed so hard I farted clowns.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL x 999
    "It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." Robert Kennedy

http://scully13.wordpress.com/about men of dark intentions

I'm still laughing unreal BUMP
    "It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." Robert Kennedy

http://scully13.wordpress.com/about men of dark intentions

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    What are the odds that by the time things get down to the wire the only person who will be in Ron Pauls way will be Newt Gingrich?

I swear I am starting to get the idea in my head that if I were those big campaign Pacs that I would seriously start thinking about dumping Perry and Romney.

Lets face it even if they lose with Newt at least they won't have to feel embarrassed or stupid the way they probably feel now.

Can you imagine how embarrassed you would feel about the 10+ million you gave to each of those two clowns (Perry/Romney)?

They are simply an embarrassment to the whole Republican Party. Admittedly its Perry's fault, but Romney can't deal with it.

Its like Perry is not even trying to win the noimination; instead his whole deal seems to be to sabotage Romney.

Obama maybe is working for the Bush Syndicate? Rove tapped Perry to make Romney lose?
    Difficult not to agree with much of what you are saying.

That was hilarious take on the debate and illustrated perfectly just how childish and embarassing Romney and Perry really are. Yes, I see Newt as a sleeper/darkhorse who could take it all. His poll numbers are quietly, steadily going up one point at a time.
    Carole

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over. -Cong. Louis McFadden

Quote Originally Posted by francisco View Post
    I think humor and mockery are powerful weapons in our arsenal.
    It's the only weapon I have. The rest are hunting implements.

Rev9
    Drain the swamp - BIG DOG
    http://mindreleaselabs.com/
    Seeking work on Apps, Games, Art based projects

Funny, but is it a good idea to be mocking other candidates on the front page?

This made me want to go drinking with Mitt.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

First thing to give me a good laugh today! Thank you!

lol..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enoch150 View Post
    Funny, but is it a good idea to be mocking other candidates on the front page?
    This is not mocking them. It is educating them.

It was rip roaring hilarious. I emailed it around. It is also a good video to toss into a thread where folks are whining about Perry and Romney or Bachman.

HTH
    Rev9

This is one of those videos I can watch two or three times and still laugh. Thanks for the link OP
    GOING ON NOW IN THE LIBERTY MOVEMENT - WWW.FREETALKLIVE.COM

JOIN OUR LAST BEST HOPE FOR LIBERTY - WWW.FREESTATEPROJECT.ORG

Quote Originally Posted by centure7 View Post
    This is one of those videos I can watch two or three times and still laugh. Thanks for the link OP
    I have watched it about 8 times so far. These are great as they are really RP promotional stuff. No other candidate has folks like us doing videos like that.

Rev9

Funny as hell! Kudos to whoever made that video!

Quote Originally Posted by Revolution9 View Post
    This is not mocking them. It is educating them.

It was rip roaring hilarious. I emailed it around. It is also a good video to toss into a thread where folks are whining about Perry and Romney or Bachman.

HTH
    Rev9
    If someone partial to one of those candidates, but open and looking to learn more, comes here to find more about RP and sees that video their reaction will be defensive of the other candidate and hostility towards RP supporters, transferred in many cases to RP himself.

It's funny - but it doesn't help.

Quote Originally Posted by enoch150 View Post
    If someone partial to one of those candidates, but open and looking to learn more, comes here to find more about RP and sees that video their reaction will be defensive of the other candidate and hostility towards RP supporters, transferred in many cases to RP himself.

It's funny - but it doesn't help.
    This is a load of washwoman handwringing. These mythical people you describe would have blown apart years ago from high blood pressure at the smallest infraction to their sensibilities..

Rev9

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast