Thread: New Brannon TV Ad

New Brannon TV Ad

I'm hearing that this is showing up on tv now..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLw5rEAeDC4

NC doesn't need ThomTillis as the Republican nominee for US Senate.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good to hear that they are on the air. Boy did they fit a lot into that one minute...

Brannon should hire Rand's ad person from 2010. Some of the best political ads I've ever seen.

"We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaPolitico View Post
    Good to hear that they are on the air. Boy did they fit a lot into that one minute...
    Powerful! Too bad I don't watch much television. Wonder how many times he can afford to get that on the air in the next several weeks. Ya know, Brannon and Paul kinda look like brothers separated at birth.

Nice ad. Ill be looking for it on tv. Tillis ads have just started showing up.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsouljer View Post
    Powerful! Too bad I don't watch much television. Wonder how many times he can afford to get that on the air in the next several weeks. Ya know, Brannon and Paul kinda look like brothers separated at birth.
    If you want to help get it on the air more then donate here: http://www.gregbrannon2014.net/finalpush.aspx?pid=ts1
    NC doesn't need ThomTillis as the Republican nominee for US Senate.