Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scandal Brewing! - Obama Admin. 'Faked' 2012 Unemployment Census Data, Census Bureau Knew It

Scandal Brewing! - Obama Admin. 'Faked' 2012 Unemployment Census Data, Census Bureau Knew It

If These Claims by ‘Reliable Sources’ Are Proven True, the Obama Administration Will Be Dealing With Another Huge Scandal

The Blaze
    November 18, 2013

====

Census ‘faked’ 2012 election jobs report

New York Post | November 18, 2013

In the home stretch of the 2012 presidential campaign, from August to September, the unemployment rate fell sharply — raising eyebrows from Wall Street to Washington.

The decline — from 8.1 percent in August to 7.8 percent in September — might not have been all it seemed. The numbers, according to a reliable source, were manipulated.

And the Census Bureau, which does the unemployment survey, knew it.

Just two years before the presidential election, the Census Bureau had caught an employee fabricating data that went into the unemployment report, which is one of the most closely watched measures of the economy.

And a knowledgeable source says the deception went beyond that one employee — that it escalated at the time President Obama was seeking reelection in 2012 and continues today.

Full Story:
    http://nypost.com/2013/11/18/census-...n-jobs-report/
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Government statistics a lie? Shocking!

Where's Zippy to alleviate our distrust?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

TOLD YAH... I ALWAYS watch the statistics/figures.

Like I said a million times... there's 2 mafioso gangs that control the country and will say or do anything(lie, steal, cheat, change, espionage, sabotage, even kill.... etc) to stay in power.

What we are witnessing is another chapter in government obedient drones taking orders from the criminals in-charge, making no waves, not disclosing anything illegal or immoral, so one day, they too can be in power and control, living the privileged life above the laws. $#@!in spineless cowards not standing up and exposing the thugs that ruin the country day by day.

These government narcissists and tyrants have turned America into a cesspool.
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 11-18-2013 at 09:43 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

I refuse to believe this.
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Damn racists are EVERYWHERE. Crawling out of the woodwork, they are.

Unpossible!

Seriously though, whenever there are government statistics, does anybody believe them? I mean, really? Does anybody believe anything the government says? I just don't get it...

time to dump these fools, starting with Zero and working our way down to the lowly janitors that mop the floors.

Gasp! Government Lies! It cant be. I wont...I cant....never in all my years!

Yeah the circus continues... just like Dubya W. Bush and his gang escalating the "THREAT LEVEL" for the election year votes.

Dumbass Americans fall for this every 2, 4, 6 years, depending on the election cycle.

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not only are government statistics bunk due to fudgery such as this, but the methodologies that generate these statistics are changing over time. The result is that a meaningful comparison between different conditions over time has become impossible. More important, the statistics are worse than meaningless even when properly generated. For example, GDP is not a useful statistic despite its religious following.

http://www.24hgold.com/english/contr...asdair+Macleod
    "There are no solutions. There are only trade-offs." Thomas Sowell

What Obama lied? Such a shocker! In other news, water is wet and the sky is blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Government statistics a lie? Shocking!

Where's Zippy to alleviate our distrust?
    Bush and Clinton faked the Government statistics to. But according to Government statistics under Clinton and Bush we had the best economy.

nobody cares because there's just too many scandals too keep track of. public has scandal fatigue.

Like this is a huge "shock" to anyone? Govt does and has been lying about employment, GDP, CPI and the list goes on and on.

We are waking up to the fact that they always lie. It's not even shocking to us anymore. We almost expect it by now.

Question is - why haven't we done something about it?

Quote Originally Posted by AnarchoCapitalist View Post
    Like this is a huge "shock" to anyone? Govt does and has been lying about employment, GDP, CPI and the list goes on and on.

We are waking up to the fact that they always lie. It's not even shocking to us anymore. We almost expect it by now.

Question is - why haven't we done something about it?
    I would wager a guess and say that those of us in the know are taking cautions and preparations while we still can. Those not in the know don't want to be, they still have their creature comforts and their toys.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

I've been telling anyone who would listen that gov economic figures are faked, since before the housing bubble popped.

It is by no means limited to unemployment rates, and not at all limited to the month of October 2012. The manipulation is systematic, premeditated, and even written into law.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We all know government lies but the majority still believes and did so until recently. The populace eats this $#@! up like it is the gospal. Now the pussy general population has to keep sticking their heads farther and farther in the sand to avoid having to deal with this. They are all cowards.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

*gasp*
    I shan't believe it.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

Top story at ZH:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-1...port-was-faked
    On Friday October 5, 2012, the BLS released what was arguably the most important report of Obama's first term: the final jobs number, and unemployment rate before the November 2012 presidential election. As so many predicted, it "plunged" from 8.1% to 7.8% allowing the president to conduct countless teleprompted speeches praising the success of his economic recovery. It also served as the basis for the infamous Jack Welch tweet: "Unbelievable jobs numbers..these Chicago guys will do anything..can't debate so change numbers" and prompted the pro-Obama media to quickly brand all those who questioned it as conspiracy theorists. The Atlantic did perhaps the most exemplary job in its task to discredit the "random anonymous cranks" who challenged the bull$#@! spewed by the administration's manipulative economic data reporting apparatus. From The Atlantic's Unemployment Plummets To 7.8%.
    [...]
    And many more other such reports posted on this site on the same day, alleging fabrication which as it turns out courtesy of the just released stunning disclosure by the Post, were absolutely spot on since the number was, you guessed it, manipulated.

The Post's John Crudele reveals the details on a data manipulation scandal, which we exposed back in October 2012, but this time with the actual "dirty details" that has the potential to be so big, Obama will need to start another YouTube-fabricated, false flag war just to distract from this latest scandal.
    [...]
    Don't hold your breath: the reason is that this particular instance manipulation is merely the tip of the iceberg - since virtually all data out of the BLS is manipulated and fabricated, as we report each and every month, the last thing the legislative and certainly the executive want is to offer the general public a glimpse of just how deep the rabbit hole goes. Because it goes very, very deep.

One can only hope this forces at least some more people to wake up about the sad farce this once great nation has devolved to in its quest to destroy the middle class.

The only real good news, as noted above, is that yet another conspiracy theory is forever cast into the void, and going forward the only thing the random, but manipulated, number generator out of the Bureau Of Lies And Subterfuge will be good for, is to prod the just as pathetic HFT algos into a buying frenzy when month after month the economy is painted with rosy brushes, even as millions forever drop out of the labor force, never to return.
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

lol! I wonder how many visits by BLS officials are on the White House log? Of course, Obama didn't know... just like the IRS, US Treasury, Fast n Furious, Big Pharma, Wall Street, ObamaCare. The crimes continue of these RICO Thugs
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post

Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by buenijo View Post
    Not only are government statistics bunk due to fudgery such as this, but the methodologies that generate these statistics are changing over time. The result is that a meaningful comparison between different conditions over time has become impossible. More important, the statistics are worse than meaningless even when properly generated. For example, GDP is not a useful statistic despite its religious following.

http://www.24hgold.com/english/contr...asdair+Macleod
    That's the big point. Pretty much everyone but the low information zombies know that the stats are not accurate. But many still believe that they are a reliable barometer for measuring change over time. Even that isn't true or accurate! The methodologies are constantly manipulated too.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

And people were shocked that in 2009 the Obama Admin rushed to take over the census department just 3 weeks into his term. These vultures are so transparent.

Why they have 'faked' in quotes?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Collective yawn by pundits in the MSM in 3..., 2...., 1....

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Another phony scandal.
    How high doe this one rate? I know in a publicly held business, cooking the books is a felony.

http://www.shadowstats.com/alternate...loyment-charts

I like the way the official, or bottom two, numbers keep going down since 2008 while this site continues to report that unemployment has only INCREASED since 2008!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    I like the way the official, or bottom two, numbers keep going down since 2008 while this site continues to report that unemployment has only INCREASED since 2008!
    Nothing to see here. Keep moving.
    "There are no solutions. There are only trade-offs." Thomas Sowell

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Bush and Clinton faked the Government statistics to. But according to Government statistics under Clinton and Bush we had the best economy.
    All past presidents in recent history have been liars. Obama is just getting his public comeuppance from TPTB because he is not acting correctly concerning war with Iran.
    There is no spoon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast