Thread: Nice Video

Nice Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIZsy...eature=related

Check out the bit at the end with the white house. Other video makers should copy that. I really like it.

"Love is a flower." literally.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Chester Copperpot

Yeah that was good.. clear, concise, to the point.

Has anyone shared with friends that supported Obama? Wondering what type of response they actually had.

The problem is that liberals are generally glad there's a health care mandate. They would be glad if there were more health care mandates; in fact the left is more likely to rebel against Obama because he didn't nationalize health care enough. I don't know why you would put that in there.

That video would be better if it was a little more lively and the text was better displayed, but the idea is sound.
    "One thing at a time, is my motto - and just play that thing for all it is worth, even if it's only two pair and a jack."
    Mark Twain

# of "undesireables" exterminated by Nazi Germany: 11,000,000. / # of Soviet citizens purged by Stalin: 40-60,000,000. / # of Chinese killed in Mao Tse-Dong's Revolutions: 70-80,000,000. / Living in Freedom: Priceless.

R[ƎVO˩]UTION!

I love this. Great job!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneLife33 View Post
    Has anyone shared with friends that supported Obama? Wondering what type of response they actually had.
    I did. Very positive response.

I agree, good video. I spread it around to my liberal friends as well.

My preliminary constructive criticism FYI: 1) remove the healthcare mandate issue, 2) remove the blimp segment (but keep the white house fade out and immediately dissolve to the next slide), and 3) have the final text on the last slide appear in sync with the music. These changes should shorten the clip & tighten the ending.

Adding something onto videos like these about registering republican to vote for Ron in the primaries would be a good step as well. Many disaffected liberals would like to see a more positive candidate come out of the GOP. This is their chance to affect that.