Thread: Iowa Caucus Fiasco: Something New, Or Deja Vu?

Iowa Caucus Fiasco: Something New, Or Deja Vu?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    An article referenced in this episode. Wouldn’t it be interesting if Buttigieg and Klobuchar came in first and second?

Pro-Israel Buttigieg backer Seth Klarman is top funder of group behind Iowa’s disastrous voting app

At the time of publication, twelve hours after voting in the Democratic Party’s Iowa caucuses ended, the results have not been announced. The delay in reporting is the result of a failed app developed by a company appropriately named Shadow Inc.

This firm was staffed by Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama campaign veterans and created by a Democratic dark money nonprofit backed by hedge fund billionaires including Seth Klarman. A prolific funder of pro-settler Israel lobby organizations, Klarman has also contributed directly to Pete Buttigieg’s campaign.
    An Israel lobby moneyman’s path to Mayor Pete’s wine cave

Shadow Inc. was launched by a major Democratic dark money nonprofit called Acronym, which also gave birth to a $7.7 million Super PAC known as Pacronym.

According to Sludge, Pacronym’s largest donor is Seth Klarman. A billionaire hedge funder, Klarman also happens to be a top donor to Buttigieg and Amy Klobuchar.

Though he has attracted some attention for his role in the campaign, Klarman’s prolific funding of the pro-settler Israel lobby and Islamophobic initiatives has gone almost entirely unmentioned.

Seth Klarman is the founder of the Boston-based Baupost Group hedge fund and a longtime donor to corporate Republican candidates. After Donald Trump called for forgiving Puerto Rico’s debt, Klarman – the owner of $911 million of the island’s bonds – flipped and began funding Trump’s opponents.

The billionaire’s crusade against Trump ultimately led him to Mayor Pete’s wine cave.

By the end of 2019, Klarman had donated $5600 to Buttigieg and pumped money into the campaigns of Amy Klobuchar, Cory Booker and Kamala Harris as well.
    More: https://thegrayzone.com/2020/02/04/p...as-voting-app/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

In 2012 it took Republicans five months before they decided Ron Paul won the Iowa Caucus. They had three different people announced as the "winner" that year. This is nothing new and not unique to Democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    In 2012 it took Republicans five months before they decided Ron Paul won the Iowa Caucus. They had three different people announced as the "winner" that year. This is nothing new and not unique to Democrats.
    Is that today’s DNC talking point? Yes, it is common and happens in both parties in a whole variety of ways. Yet you are the one who is always claiming there is no such thing as vote fraud in the US.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Is that today’s DNC talking point? Yes, it is common and happens in both parties in a whole variety of ways. Yet you are the one who is always claiming there is no such thing as vote fraud in the US.
    A caucus is not really voting. Not in the traditional sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    An article referenced in this episode. Wouldn’t it be interesting if Buttigieg and Klobuchar came in first and second?
    Turns out I was right.They agree with Bernie on his insane communist agenda but they don't like the fact that he is not pro Israel enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    A caucus is not really voting. Not in the traditional sense.
    Lol. Swing and a miss. A distinction without a difference. Human nature remains the same.