Thread: Ron Paul Texas Straight Talk 2/4/2013-Stop Illegal Immigration W/O Creating aPolice State!

Ron Paul Texas Straight Talk 2/4/2013-Stop Illegal Immigration W/O Creating aPolice State!

Last edited by sailingaway; 02-04-2013 at 08:58 AM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The problem is, we know exactly what he means when he says 'stop welfare', he means school and hospitals and food stamps etc, not just the program called welfare. But I'm sure someone will dismiss this with 'illegal immigrants already can't get welfare'. He did refer to his book, though.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 02-03-2013 at 11:28 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    The problem is, we know exactly what he means when he says 'stop welfare', he means school and hospitals and food stamps etc, not just the program called welfare. But I'm sure someone will dismiss this with 'illegal immigrants already can't get welfare'. He did refer to his book, though.
    He also refers to corporate subsidies as welfare (not in this case) at times, it depends on the context. I think he is getting better at using terms that the average person can understand. But, you are right, someone will still misconstrue it.

Screw these ronpaul.com jerks. Here's Minnesota Chris' upload.

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    Screw these ronpaul.com jerks. Here's Minnesota Chris' upload.

lol!

OK, I'll put that on the front page.