Thread: Sen. Rand Paul Spars With Fauci: 'Noble' Lies And Political Theater

Sen. Rand Paul Spars With Fauci: 'Noble' Lies And Political Theater

Sen. Rand Paul Spars With Fauci: 'Noble' Lies And Political Theater

Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) had a heated exchange with CDC's Fauci in the Senate late last week, where the Senator pushed the bureaucrat to provide a single study showing that the possibility of re-infection among those who had Covid or had been vaccinated justifies current orders to continue wearing masks. What about the variants? Also today...even Fauci is admitting the six foot rule is not "science." Finally, protests in Europe.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, I'm on a few other forums where people have said they have gotten it twice.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Well, I'm on a few other forums where people have said they have gotten it twice.
    Chances are they got a false positive once. Those are pretty common. Even still, not everyone’s immune system will build and retain antibodies. But for those people, a vaccine won’t help anyway.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Funny thing is Fauci said a bunch of true things early on. "Masks won't help" "There's never been a respiratory contagion that was spread primarily by asymptomatic carriers." Then shortly thereafter he had to spin 180 degrees and say the opposite.

This has happened with a number of other medical professionals in some position of 'authority' in the bureaucracy. Including people at the WHO.

Looks like they're getting 'marching orders' to me.
    >_<

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Chances are they got a false positive once. Those are pretty common. Even still, not everyone’s immune system will build and retain antibodies. But for those people, a vaccine won’t help anyway.
    Since all the stuff being pushed is either mRNA or Adenovirus based genetic programming of the human body, we shouldn't accept the falsely equivalent word 'vaccine'. Call em GENE-JABS.

[EDIT] I'll add:

• What they're calling 'mutations' are really just a tiny fraction different from the original, so immune system still recognizes them - BUT...
    • You can get a coronavirus more than once. You've gotten a cold more than once, right?
    • Immune system responses are not a perfectly binary 'on/off' thing, you can have different degrees of response.
    • Antibodies are not the only type of immune system response, we also have T-Cells that can fight the infection, but they only talk about antibody response. That's a mistake.
    • The justifications for mask mandates are based on faulty science. The studies claiming to show spread by asymptomatic carriers were fraudulent. There's no empirical data supporting mask mandate effectiveness.
    • The experimental gene-jabs have resulted in a fairly serious number of adverse effects and death; this is due to the fact that the sars-cov2 spike protein is biologically active in humans, the dosage/response is variable between people (your cells might produce a lot of it, or little) and it is implicated to cause blood clotting (including in the brain, leading to death).
    Last edited by merkelstan; 04-05-2021 at 09:27 PM.
    >_<