Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *group pic* Liberty Republicans on the ballot in Los Angeles County GOP Central Committee

*group pic* Liberty Republicans on the ballot in Los Angeles County GOP Central Committee

There are over 100 of us on the ballot and we're looking to take the majority.

Last edited by eleganz; 04-06-2012 at 10:31 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Epic
    Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

What a nice looking group Congrats and kick azz!
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

You know, I voted for Ron Paul in 2008, but had barely realized I really WANTED him to win by then because I didn't usually vote in primaries and only did because I couldn't stand McCain (he was the reason I was looking for an alternative.) So I wasn't really plugged in. Eventually, when I learned enough, I tried contacting a meet up but it was too late and they were already thinking of winding down. So a year later, maybe, there were all these elections for central committee in Los Angeles and there were a ton they had on a list who weren't on the ballot, and I felt certain some of them were Ron Paul people, maybe all, but had no clue how to find out who was who or who to vote for. I am now on that new web site, is there any way that information would NOT be on it before the election? I filled out something to sign people's applications (there were already enough of the people who counted and we don't want to split the vote, naturally) but they didn't end up needing it. I think there is a fine line between keeping people undercover and making it so supporters don't know who to vote for..... I'm not worried for ME this time, because if nothing else I'd pester you, but the 'next generation' me, this election might have the same trouble.

Meanwhile, is there any reason this picture should not go on the front page?
    Last edited by sailingaway; 03-30-2012 at 04:34 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

My husband, son and I sat at the same table @ the RP luncheon in Burbank with 3 of those wonderful people pictured in the front row. Let me tell you, they are great!
    "We live in an age where things change rather rapidly, whether politically or economically and certainly in foreign policy things change, so this whole ball game can change rather rapidly.” ― Ron Paul

Fan-f***ing-tastic. Keep up the good work!

I wanna hang out with the guy front and center with the long grey hair. Looks like a blast.
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

OK, I decided that this can go on the front page. Let me know if I should take it down.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Eleganz, whats the deal with aminoff (I think that is his name.. the current lead of the repubs in LA). Wasn't there also a guy named Dryers or something like that? i remember back in 2008, he didn't seem too versed in liberty. Though I could be wrong now. PM me if the info is sensitive or uncouth to put here.
    Last edited by Lord Xar; 03-30-2012 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kathy88 View Post
    I wanna hang out with the guy front and center with the long grey hair. Looks like a blast.
    Or far right with the mustache, drinks on me.

Gordon Brown, on the far right? 2012 and on!

Quote Originally Posted by sailingaway View Post
    OK, I decided that this can go on the front page. Let me know if I should take it down.
    I don't think it is a problem, the only reason I felt it was fine to post this up was because this pic was already on ronpaullosangeles.

I'm pretty sure all of the candidates can be found on our site.

The only thing left to to, now that we're all on the ballot, is to win the campaign.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Xar View Post
    Eleganz, whats the deal with aminoff (I think that is his name.. the current lead of the repubs in LA). Wasn't there also a guy named Dryers or something like that? i remember back in 2008, he didn't seem too versed in liberty. Though I could be wrong now. PM me if the info is sensitive or uncouth to put here.
    I have no idea but I know they know we're coming
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Will the names be released? How will we know who to vote for?

Quote Originally Posted by tsai3904 View Post
    thank you.

doesn't he? haha
    THE SQUAD of RPF

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tsai3904 View Post
    Will let you guys know when I know.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

I'm wondering, should we market them as something other than 'Liberty Republicans'? Maybe 'Constitution Republicans' or something? To avoid problems with those who only know spin about Ron?

Quote Originally Posted by 40oz View Post
    Or far right with the mustache, drinks on me.
    Is that YOU? Awesome!
    —Charles Mackay

-Anonymous

Darn, I am all taped out would like to help with the chip in maybe in the near future

Way cool!

My sisters! My brothers!

Thank you!!

I'd like to let you know that you should not take it down!

I'm wondering, should we market them as something other than 'Liberty Republicans'? Maybe 'Constitution Republicans' or something? To avoid problems with those who only know spin about Ron?
    Tough marketing call. "Constitutional" would probably sound better than "Constitution" ... but as we know the Constitution can be spun around if we allow it. Liberty sends a clearer and likely broader message. The Constitution is what We the People make of it, so let's make it clear we want LIBERTY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rag-time4 View Post
    I'd like to let you know that you should not take it down!

Tough marketing call. "Constitutional" would probably sound better than "Constitution" ... but as we know the Constitution can be spun around if we allow it. Liberty sends a clearer and likely broader message. The Constitution is what We the People make of it, so let's make it clear we want LIBERTY!!!
    but in the GOP that might not get them the most votes.

We might get more liberty with a different word, but if they know we are coming, possibly it doesn't matter.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    but in the GOP that might not get them the most votes.

We might get more liberty with a different word, but if they know we are coming, possibly it doesn't matter.
    LIberty is not a bad word. If they think they can win with it then they should stick with liberty and introduce people to it.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

What where did such a group of hippies? You are all just free loving, free wheelin' liberty lovin hippies! What a bunch of wild hair, wild eyed, hell raisin group!

Oh sorry, those words (well not all of them, one does, liberty loving!) don't describe your group? Nope, they don't
    No one reads signatures.

No, that isn't me...LOL! I'm right next to Mary.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Quote Originally Posted by steph3n View Post
    What where did such a group of hippies? You are all just free loving, free wheelin' liberty lovin hippies! What a bunch of wild hair, wild eyed, hell raisin group!

Oh sorry, those words (well not all of them, one does, liberty loving!) don't describe your group? Nope, they don't
    Hell raisin:

Holy chit mang.

This is what Im talking about.
    Last edited by unknown; 04-01-2012 at 06:44 AM.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Even in L.A. freedom still looks pretty white. lol
    “One may come to the aid of another being unlawfully arrested, just as he may where one is being assaulted, molested, raped or kidnapped. Thus it is not an offense to liberate one from the unlawful custody of an officer, even though he may have submitted to such custody, without resistance.” (Adams v. State, 121 Ga. 16, 48 S.E. 910).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast