Thread: I made this video to inspire..and share with friends/family "on the fence"

I made this video to inspire..and share with friends/family "on the fence"

My aim was to briefly detail my introduction to Ron Paul.. my observation of the media smear/blackout campaign...and my determination to push forward with the message of liberty.. just like hundreds of thousands (millions) of my fellow humans(Americans)..

the idea was to juxtapose the growing passion/enthusiasm for the message of liberty (as delivered by Dr. Paul)..with the media trickery employed by the various outlets.... and paint the picture that.. despite being maligned by the corporte-owned media interests and paid-pundits.. Ron Paul is winning.. Liberty is firmly taking hold in the hearts/minds of millions..

Hopefully.. skeptical voters will have their interest/curiousity piqued by the apparent contradiction presented in this video.. (the campaign being "over"..yet Ron Paul's crowds GROWING!!
    Last edited by ronpaulhawaii; 05-01-2012 at 02:51 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good job! Thanks and welcome to the forums
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Thank you & thanks! Been lurking for years.. happy to join and contribute

Very glad you stopped lurking ... This just became my new favorite youtube video
    Let them keep thinking Ron Paul supporters are just a little army. Every military strategy manual in the world has examples of the bad things that happen to arrogant commanders of massive armies that underestimate the enemy. They all lose. We will win because the human heart, despite its detractors, is meant for truth and freedom.

Nicely done. I love it!

Perfect song choice.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Video removed due to copywrite claim by Dennis Hamm.

EDIT wrong video in question..........
    Last edited by phill4paul; 05-02-2012 at 02:24 PM.

Huh? It's still up.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by helmuth_hubener View Post
    Huh? It's still up.
    Yeah, sorry wrong video.
    This is the one taken down...

outstanding and +rep for the lurker

Thank you! + rep.

Thanks y'all! Glad to hear it's a hit. I made the "#HONESTMISTAKE" videos which got around the tube for a couple weeks...and was inspired to make a few more videos after people seemed to like my angle.. Thanks for the postive reinforcement.. Let's keep wakin' em up!!

That was an absolutely incredible video. The talent in the grassroots never ceases to amaze me.
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people
    designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at
    Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation,
    I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand." - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

Bump! Love your video.. and I hate to hijack your thread but I wanted to share another superb video with a compilation of footage that also captures the spirit of the revolution:

Last edited by RonRocks; 05-04-2012 at 05:14 AM.