Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rep. Tulsi Gabbard on Trump's Recent Actions

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

She stays on message and refuses to be drug into their script...

Good for her!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    So what she's saying is we should stop this destructive, counterproductive regime change war. Got it. LOL.

Excellent stuff. She's one cool cat.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

When she and Trump meet early on it was my hope that she would be offered the position of US ambassador to UN. What a fool I've been.

I love this woman.

EDIT: oh WOW Blitzer is such a f... lying s... jee....
    Last edited by merkelstan; 04-08-2017 at 04:28 PM.

Paul/Gabbard 2020

i'm ok w Amash/Gabbard as well and an Amash/Paul w/Gabbard as Sec of State or Defense is getting into fantasy politics....

you guys know she surfs
    Last edited by surf; 04-08-2017 at 05:53 PM.
    Seattle Sounders 2016 MLS Cup Champions 2019 MLS Cup Champions 2022 CONCACAF Champions League - and the [un]official football club of RPF

just a libertarian - no caucus

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    NO! That woman is good on one issue, war. You better look at her other positions if you think she'd fit on a Rand Paul ticket.

On the other hand, maybe

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    NO! That woman is good on one issue, war. You better look at her other positions if you think she'd fit on a Rand Paul ticket.
    True, but she is better than 99% of the other politicians who are wrong on everything.

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Like what other positions? She is with Rand on privacy and surveillance. Hell for a democrat, she is even decent on the 2nd amendment.

The 11 Gun Bills Tulsi Gabbard Won’t Support  — While ‘Standing With’ Senate Dems

In fact, Rep. Gabbard has declined to co-sponsor any common sense gun control legislation, including H.R.4269— the Assault Weapons Ban of 2015 — which is co-sponsored by 125 of Gabbard’s fellow Democrats. Here are the other nine gun bills that Gabbard has NOT supported:

H.R.4748—Imported Assault Weapons Ban of 2016
    H.R.3926 — Gun Violence Research Act
    H.R.3411 — Fix Gun Checks Act of 2015
    H.R.2380 — Gun Show Loophole Closing Act of 2015
    H.R.1745 — Support Assault Firearms Elimination and Reduction for our Streets Act
    H.R.752 — Large Capacity Ammunition Feeding Device Act
    H.R.226 — Keeping Guns from High Risk Individuals Act
    H.R.225 — Firearm Safety Act of 2015
    H.R.224 — To require the Surgeon General of the Public Health Service to submit to Congress an annual report on the effects of gun violence on public health.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0092652d744e9

So please, tell me what bothers you so much about her? She is better than 75% of Team Red.
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

She's my congress women, I voted for her and proud of it. She was my only vote that election.

https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/sta...83536385126400

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Sounds like she's going to end up like McKinney.

Quote Originally Posted by merkelstan View Post
    On the other hand, maybe
    Still better than Trump or Clinton

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    So what she's saying is we should stop this destructive, counterproductive regime change war. Got it. LOL.

Excellent stuff. She's one cool cat.
    lol.. what war? That's not what she said at all. She said she was against the single attack that has taken place, then she blew it out of proportion by overstating how damaging it was to Syria.. blowing it out of proportion was her only mistake, otherwise I think she did great, she is one of the best out there and by far the best on team (D).
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dean.engelhardt View Post
    Still better than Trump or Clinton
    I would prefer Johnson to Trump in a less manipulative world, but after seeing what deep state is doing to Trump I have a feeling they would have Johnson all over the mat.

We need someone like Rand to have a go, he is really smart and is much more clued in to the workings of deep state, but he is also a lot more principled than Trump.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I like her... we could be doing a lot worse without her. Is peace so outdated an idea????

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Sorry if the picture was mean. Johnson seems like a decent person. But he's a weak ignorant dishrag of a libertarianl. Mary Ruwart is 10x better. I am seriously wondering if someone is threatening decent LP candidates.

Love me some Tulsi. Thanks for sharing this.

Quote Originally Posted by merkelstan View Post
    I love this woman.
    Me too!

EDIT: oh WOW Blitzer is such a f... lying s... jee....
    I've known that for some time.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 04-10-2017 at 11:09 PM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Sooooooo....wait a minute. All of a sudden Wolf Blitzer blindly trusts the Trump administration?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Let us not forget it was Wolf Blitzer, reporting on CNN, whose career was launched during CNN's coverage of the Gulf War, which turned out to be a Wag the Dog situation: a US PR firm pushed for the war and came up with false testimony that Princess Nayirah presented, in order to sway the American public to support regime change in Iraq. CNN and Blitzer were a big part of that successful media campaign to push the American public into supporting a destructive, counterproductive regime change war.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Sooooooo....wait a minute. All of a sudden Wolf Blitzer blindly trusts the Trump administration?
    I know! I thought the same thing! I'm howling with laughter right now.

From Drudge;

Prominent Democrats Call For Anti-War Congresswoman To Be Ousted From Office

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/10/pr...d-from-office/

Top Democrats are not pleased that Hawaii Democratic Rep. Tulsi Gabbard pushed the U.S. to collect and release evidence from the scene of the chemical attack in Syria.

Gabbard visited Syria and met with President Bashar al-Assad in January and has been consistently cautious about American involvement in the Middle Eastern county. The Hawaii congresswoman said in a statement that the airstrikes on Syria were “short-sighted and will lead to more dead civilians, more refugees, the strengthening of al-Qaida and other terrorists, and a possible nuclear war between the United States and Russia.”

She also said she has not seen enough evidence that Assad was behind the chemical attack that led to the death of dozens of civilians. Gabbard said an investigation was necessary before responding, and that “if President Assad is found to be responsible after an independent investigation for these horrific chemical weapons attacks, I’ll be the first one to call for his prosecution and execution by the International Criminal Court.” U.S. officials have maintained Syria was responsible for the attack as radar showed Syrian warplanes in the area during the incident.

Neera Tanden, head of the Center for American Progress, and former Democratic National Committee chairman Howard Dean both responded to Gabbard’s comments with outrage.

“This is a disgrace. Gabbard should not be in Congress,” Dean tweeted Saturday.

Tanden said, “People of Hawaii’s 2nd district – was it not enough for you that your rep met with a murderous dictator? Will this move you?”
    Gabbard responded to the criticism in a tweet Monday, where she said, “Those who’ve declared Trump a habitual liar now vilify those refusing to blindly follow him into another regime change war. Hypocrisy.”

Trump’s strike on Syria received broad bipartisan support, with both House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer backing the decision.
    Last edited by tod evans; 04-11-2017 at 09:26 AM.

Neera Tanden, head of the Center for American Progress, and former Democratic National Committee chairman Howard Dean both responded to Gabbard’s comments with outrage.
    Tanden & Dean can both go pound sand... we need more like Gabbard who aren't afraid to stand up to the power elite... her kind are unfortunately way outnumbered.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by RJ Liberty View Post
    Let us not forget it was Wolf Blitzer, reporting on CNN, whose career was launched during CNN's coverage of the Gulf War, which turned out to be a Wag the Dog situation: a US PR firm pushed for the war and came up with false testimony that Princess Nayirah presented, in order to sway the American public to support regime change in Iraq. CNN and Blitzer were a big part of that successful media campaign to push the American public into supporting a destructive, counterproductive regime change war.
    Before CNN, Blitzer worked for our friends at AIPAC:

In the mid-1970s, Blitzer also contributed to the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) as the editor of their monthly publication, the Near East Report.[10][11] While at AIPAC, Blitzer's writing focused on Middle East affairs as they relate to United States foreign policy.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf_Blitzer
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Thank you

$20.20 charged to card xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Your contribution to Tulsi Gabbard was processed on April 11, 2017.
    Please note that on your credit card statement this contribution will appear as one or more charges to ACTBLUE*TULSIGABBARD.

Talking to her aide on the phone, It sounds like she is not getting much support from her constituents. Let's make the Liberty Coalition matter and show support for someone fighting for our Liberty. I believe we here can make a difference. She already is working with Rand, but we need to encourage her to join our coalition for Liberty.

Washington, DC Office
    1433 Longworth House Office Building
    Washington, DC 20515
    Phone: (202) 225-4906
    Office Hours: M-F 9-6 p.m.
    Fax: (202) 225-4987

Hawaiʻi Office
    300 Ala Moana Blvd., 5-104 Prince Kuhio Bldg.
    Honolulu, HI 96850
    Phone: (808) 541-1986
    Hours: M-F 8-5 p.m.
    Fax: (808) 538-0233

Please call and show your support, please donate. We need to put our money where our mouths are.

https://secure.actblue.com/contribut...de=webredirect

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast