Thread: VIDEO ADDED: Ron Paul on www.ktrh.com (740 AM Houston radio station) 1/9/2013

VIDEO ADDED: Ron Paul on www.ktrh.com (740 AM Houston radio station) 1/9/2013

I hear that RP will ALSO be on www.ktrh.com (740 AM Houston radio station) for about a half hour starting at 6 (central??) tonight.
    Last edited by sailingaway; 01-09-2013 at 08:40 PM.
    "Sorry, fellows, the rebellion is off. We couldn't get a rebellion permit."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He is doing his press rounds. Nice! I wonder what all this buzz is about. The start of his college tour? FREE Foundation? Could it mainly be his speaking agency sending him out there getting people pumped about hearing from him on a future scheduled run?
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Great interview. Almost 19 minutes long. I'm getting a tube of it done right now, should be up in 15 or so minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Confederate View Post
    Great interview. Almost 19 minutes long. I'm getting a tube of it done right now, should be up in 15 or so minutes.
    thank you! When I went on it was done and all I could get was Aretha Franklin.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Bah, my video editor is acting weird and for some reason the whole picture disappears at 1:10 and the rest of the video is just black. Doesn't really matter since it's just audio, just a little frustrating that no matter what I do it keeps saving that way although at different times, 1:10 is the longest I could get it to stay...weird.

bumping for sailingaway

bumping for sailingaway
    thanks, it's up! Now I'll listen to it...
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Can you update the thread title and OP?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bah, my video editor is acting weird and for some reason the whole picture disappears at 1:10 and the rest of the video is just black. Doesn't really matter since it's just audio, just a little frustrating that no matter what I do it keeps saving that way although at different times, 1:10 is the longest I could get it to stay...weird.

Thanks! It worked for me.

Ron Paul sounded great. I was kind of worried that he may have been all tapped out and nothing left but to rehash his election speeches. (Not that they don't need repeating and repeating until we've all had a chance to hear him.)

It seems the discussion of some of our problems seems to grow and change with us growing and changing. Ron Paul is a true leader in his field and always seems to have the right thing to share.

It always amazes me the way he can answer questions. Specially the hostile ones. He always knocks them out of the park.

Bah, my video editor is acting weird ...
    I've noticed also that some of your videos have really low resolution.

If you're interested, this guy will set you straight with free software.

http://youtube.jimmyr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by green73 View Post
    I've noticed also that some of your videos have really low resolution.

If you're interested, this guy will set you straight with free software.

http://youtube.jimmyr.com/
    The low resolution ones are the ones I record from a live stream when I don't want to wait for Fox/CNN/CNBC to upload if to their site. It's annoying that there are no HD streams.

Thanks for the link, though. I'll check it out.

I dont know who this guy, Michael Berry is, but I'm really likin the way hes handling the interview.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Ron was really rolling - I wish this interview hadn't ended so abruptly. Thanks for your work in getting the audio to YT for us!

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsey View Post
    Ron was really rolling - I wish this interview hadn't ended so abruptly. Thanks for your work in getting the audio to YT for us!
    Ironically, from the way it started it sounded like the guy wanted Ron for 3 hours initially, but being given only 30 minutes, had to keep on schedule.