Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Video] Ron Paul on Face the Nation w/ Bob Schieffer 4/01/12

[Video] Ron Paul on Face the Nation w/ Bob Schieffer 4/01/12

CBS expands ’Face the Nation’ to 1 hour on Sunday

so I assume there is going to be a 'what are you still doing here' meme, since FTN never showers Ron with adoration at the best of times....

http://kaaltv.com/article/stories/S2...html?cat=10239

video update:
    http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7403920n
    Last edited by sailingaway; 04-01-2012 at 01:22 PM.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "why don't you drop out?" DURR

The response to the "why don't you drop out?" question should be:

"your ratings continue to fall Bob, so why don't you quit your job?"

I'd also love to hear a Benton-esque smack-down when they quote the APs delegate estimates rather than Ron's usual response.

I'd ask why the press are using estimates to make judgements; as journalists they owe the public FACTS not conjecture based on popular vote totals rather than organizational prowess (something which actually plays a part in determining delegate allocation).

Bob, your show airs @ midnight - 1am Monday morning out west, perhaps you should drop out

Ron Paul will be on Face the Nation this Sunday morning

"Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

"Congressman Paul, when are you going to stop shedding light on the duopoly of the Two-Party system and causing a political rift within American society?"

"Congressman Paul, when will you drop out and stand in line, like it is written, in order to unite the Party to graciously lose in a medoicre contest against President Obama?"

"Congressman Paul, why do you want to destroy the core values of America that the Federal Reserve has bought and paid for?"

Since Newt will also be on, it'll be a full court press of "Why don't you both drop out?"
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonovanJames View Post
    "Congressman Paul, when are you going to stop shedding light on the duopoly of the Two-Party system and causing a political rift within American society?"

"Congressman Paul, when will you drop out and stand in line, like it is written, in order to unite the Party to graciously lose in a medoicre contest against President Obama?"

"Congressman Paul, why do you want to destroy the core values of America that the Federal Reserve has bought and paid for?"
    now I've got you pegged.... a mole for the media.....

You would get an interviewer job if CBS read that post....
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

bump

Quote Originally Posted by DonovanJames View Post

These are some solid interview questions right there.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

FYI - Face The Nation begins at 10:30 AM EST.
    Life is not a movie & liberty will not be delivered on a bed of feathers.

t-1minute
    Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue!
    Barry Goldwater

bump..starting in 5,4,3,2...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is the link in the OP supposed to be a stream? Because if so, it's not working for me...

or is it time for them (Ron and Grinch) to go.........grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Biden: romney out of touch
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

I turn it to CBS and something different is airing... is this online only, or what?
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

It's on my cbs
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron Paul is going to be the counter point to Joe Biden?????????????????????????????

I hope Ron goes beast mode on the MSM. In fact, I want him to be on beast mode all day everyday

Both Stream links have infomercials on the second half
    “We have it in our power to begin the world over again.” - Thomas Paine

Not on my CBS
    Groups are grammatical fictions; only individuals exist, and each individual is different. -Robert Anton Wilson

Fornication Under Consent of the King

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast