Thread: Ben Swann Video: Internet Purge of Dissenting Voices

Ben Swann Video: Internet Purge of Dissenting Voices

“Is there an internet purge of conservative voices or voices of dissension online? Some say yes, and that the purge is being pushed by several social media companies. We’ve heard about censorship before… but is what is happening now an all-out purge? This is a Reality Check you won't get anywhere else..”

https://d.tube/#!/v/benswann/xcp7b9xu
    America deserves better presidential debates in 2024, and we're making it happen ourselves at Free and Equal Elections Foundation!

https://freeandequal.org/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So whats the solution?

Look for alternative outlets or start your own. I dont think there is a Mod or Admin here that would silence any forum member for "coming out" as a Ron Paul supporter. Why? That was the focus of the forum back when Ron Paul was running for President. Despite Ron Paul himself no longer aiming for a Presidency, he is still involved in the most basic foundation of Liberty, which is where our focus is today. A focus that qualifies as "Public Dissent" and most likely violates the unwritten plans of the current dominant platforms, which is why Decentralization is absolutely necessary.

The next thing that will come under attack is sites like RonPaulForums where we will be the source of "problems" and any Right that the site owner / owners have will be revoked in order to crush public dissent. Thats the thing with Censorship is it will not stop at just Google or Youtube or Fedbook.

The best solution I think is to maintain the First Amendment to protect the existing outlets. Other solutions are more than welcome.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Excellent video by Ben Swann.
    Can this website be upgraded to embed videos from DTube and other alternatives to YouTube like Steemit, Minds, Bitchute
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by ZakCarter View Post
    “Is there an internet purge of conservative voices or voices of dissension online? Some say yes, and that the purge is being pushed by several social media companies. We’ve heard about censorship before… but is what is happening now an all-out purge? This is a Reality Check you won't get anywhere else..”

https://d.tube/#!/v/benswann/xcp7b9xu
    The d tube link gives me a blank screen.

I should add that I do not use adobe flash... and nvr will again.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post

I get a blank screen too.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I get a blank screen too.

Newer members may misapply some of our policies resulting in mistaken removals
    LOL. Google allows a single person to take down a video without a review???

There should be at least 3 people reviewing independently and only if all them flagged the video (3:0) it would be taken down. 2:1 goes for another round of reviews. How hard would that be? Maybe somebody could help Google write the code?

The proper points were made: these are private platforms, and though their conduct is despicable in the extreme, they stand centrally within their rights as the property owners to censor as they please. Secondly, that decentralization is the key in the spirit of P2P-style architectures... only hopefully better.

As usual, people are lazy. Being so, they come to rely on the good graces of others to get what they want. When those graces vanish, they whinge and moan when in fact the fault is equally theirs for the stated reasons.

Youtube, FB, etc. are owned and run by scurrilous subhuman scum, yet so many still volunteer their dependence upon them. Upon whose shoulders does the greater fault fall?

Where is the entrepreneurial initiative to devise, implement, and make available the technologies that would free the individual from the whim and caprice of centralized site proprietors upon whose good will and decency we clearly cannot rely?

The rattlesnake is being what it is and it has been warning us, yet we have continued to advance our hands. The snake, being what it is, now bites. We have no basis for complaint, save to do so against ourselves for being so willfully stupid and lazy.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The proper points were made: these are private platforms, and though their conduct is despicable in the extreme, they stand centrally within their rights as the property owners to censor as they please. Secondly, that decentralization is the key in the spirit of P2P-style architectures... only hopefully better.

As usual, people are lazy. Being so, they come to rely on the good graces of others to get what they want. When those graces vanish, they whinge and moan when in fact the fault is equally theirs for the stated reasons.

Youtube, FB, etc. are owned and run by scurrilous subhuman scum, yet so many still volunteer their dependence upon them. Upon whose shoulders does the greater fault fall?

Where is the entrepreneurial initiative to devise, implement, and make available the technologies that would free the individual from the whim and caprice of centralized site proprietors upon whose good will and decency we clearly cannot rely?

The rattlesnake is being what it is and it has been warning us, yet we have continued to advance our hands. The snake, being what it is, now bites. We have no basis for complaint, save to do so against ourselves for being so willfully stupid and lazy.
    as a counter point to the discussion...
    take Steemit (for example)
    It is 'unmoderated' and 'autonomous' (supposedly)...
    Well is that a good thing?
    B 4 you auto respond with a yes... consider this:

If 'someone' puts out a false 'campaign' against you... let's say 'they' use a boogity boogity: 'Osan is a Mossad Agent',
    There's no recourse. none. forever.
    Let's say 'they' are not a 'person' (that you could 'take to court' for defamation)
    Let's say 'They' use bots, create online personalities... to drive the campaign to discredit you.
    AI is certainly capable of this.

This is a counter-point... not a challenge.
    It IS a problem.
    I'm done.

Last edited by goldenequity; 03-09-2018 at 10:20 AM.

as a counter point to the discussion...
    take Steemit (for example)
    It is 'unmoderated' and 'autonomous' (supposedly)...
    Well is that a good thing?
    B 4 you auto respond with a yes... consider this:

If 'someone' puts out a false 'campaign' against you... let's say 'they' use a boogity boogity: 'Osan is a Mossad Agent',
    Let's say 'they' are not a 'person' (that you could 'take to court' for defamation)
    Let's say 'They' use bots, create online personalities... to drive the campaign to discredit you.
    AI is certainly capable of this.

This is a counter-point... not a challenge.
    It IS a problem.
    I'm done.

Your points are well taken and are certainly valid. I would counter by stating that these are the risks we assume as free men. There is no guarantee of justice in this world and we should not expect it. That said, in the real world and especially the computer world, there is most often some paper trail that can be used to trace origins. For example, if an "AI" were to engage in such a campaign against me, you are correct that I cannot go after the program itself, but I can go after those who put it in place if I am able to identify them. Nobody, having placed an "AI" such that it was able to function in the relevant ways, having been duly identified as such a person would be able to disavow responsibility for the results. Similarly, for example, if I rig the throttle of my 4Runner, dump it into Drive, and bail, I am no less responsible for the toddler it crushed to death simply because I was not "operating" the vehicle at the time of the impact. I caused the condition to exist and I am therefore guilty of manslaughter at the very least, if not murder.

I would also point out that WRT "AI", those things are not trivial by any means. I have direct professional experience with them. The code bodies are enormous. REALLY enormous. One does not just whip out AI code from their bootholes in an evening. Most programmers would be unable to write one in a lifetime. But I digress.

Being free is fraught with problems, I think perhaps we may agree on that. I would not trade an epsilon of my freedom for any promise of security from harm and injustice. Doing so is the worst move any human being could ever make.

Freedom is not for the weak. It is not for sissies. Freedom is equal parts exhilaration and terror. Make mine freedom any day.

FWIW.
    Last edited by osan; 03-09-2018 at 10:51 AM.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Your points are well taken and are certainly valid. I would counter by stating that these are the risks we assume as free men. There is no guarantee of justice in this world and we should not expect it. That said, in the real world and especially the computer world, there is most often some paper trail that can be used to trace origins. For example, if an "AI" were to engage in such a campaign against me, you are correct that I cannot go after the program itself, but I can go after those who put it in place if I am able to identify them. Nobody, having placed an "AI" such that it was able to function in the relevant ways, having been duly identified as such a person would be able to disavow responsibility for the results. Similarly, for example, if I rig the throttle of my 4Runner, dump it into Drive, and bail, I am no less responsible for the toddler it crushed to death simply because I was not "operating" the vehicle at the time of the impact. I caused the condition to exist and I am therefore guilty of manslaughter at the very least, if not murder.

I would also point out that WRT "AI", those things are not trivial by any means. I have direct professional experience with them. The code bodies are enormous. REALLY enormous. One does not just whip out AI code from their bootholes in an evening. Most programmers would be unable to write one in a lifetime. But I digress.

Being free is fraught with problems, I think perhaps we may agree on that. I would not trade an epsilon of my freedom for any promise of security from harm and injustice. Doing so is the worst move any human being could ever make.

Freedom is not for the weak. It is not for sissies. Freedom is equal parts exhilaration and terror. Make mine freedom any day.

FWIW.

It always comes round full circle doesn't it??... these kinds of discussions.

As an 'individual'... I can always agree w/ your passion and points.

As a 'society'... the 'dynamics' change.

'Responsibilities' must be 'delegated'... ("how else can the 'Farmer farm'.... if he has to 'guard' his family 24/7"? etc etc)
    aka: "the Founders 'gathered to form a Government' etc.

You say you would choose to 'suffer injustice' rather than 'any' loss of 'freedom'.
    I say that's noble... but entirely impractical for anything OTHER than an 'individual'.

Logically it is not (and never will be) an 'option'
    for a society.

Within THIS framework.... we must find a 'solution'.
    Not EZ... but 'no choice'.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 03-09-2018 at 11:19 AM.

it's on youtube too, i just really prefer d.tube, they aren't owned by google! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4503ZDmzfoM
    America deserves better presidential debates in 2024, and we're making it happen ourselves at Free and Equal Elections Foundation!

https://freeandequal.org/